Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19771 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha @ "favoured". If there are issues you want to address, why not open a thread for that. Look at the thread topic (anyway, the "Berem" issue has revealed the kind of person you are so you go back on the ignore list).
O naptu, now I am hopelessly in love with you. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by teecantell: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Once again, i want to wish all those that won it in all the sections especially

Ijebabe: Only this lady knows where she gets her photos from. She's been diligent in bringing never before seen celebrity pictures and she deserves this award and even more

Mynd_44: This guys is one of the omnipresent poster on Nairaland and there's hardly any thread in the romance section that he doesn't leave his footprint.

IfyAlways: The way this my sister scrutinizes most of the posts in the job section will make you think she's a moderator. Infact, i only got to know today that she's not despite not seeing her name in the list of moderators.

Yawatide: I was not as active in the webmaster section these year as i was tooo busy in the politics section. That section has become somewhat boring but Yawatide is one of the very few people that still keep that place going. I would also like to honorably mention Dualcore. he's also contributed his quota to the survival of that section.

JideTheBlogger: This guy has really done well with his OgbongeBlog which has assisted people in the area of technology.

Katsumoto: I'll commend him despite being one of the people that have beneffited to the tribal bigotry that in the political section. He's probably the most consistent poster in that section because he was among the top three posters in the last 3 years and finally won it this year. That reminds me of Abraham lincoln.

Coogar: After all the trouble and possible bans that this guy has recieved, i'm surprised he was able to win a title this year. Anyways, i must comment his resolve to set the records straight in the UCL, premiership and La Liga section. if Dayokanu had not joined satan in hell to spread evil to all nations, he would have been in contention too.

I'll also like to congratulate those that i did not mention...

Merry Christmas and a Nairaland New year full of.......
Say it like you mean it bro!
See as you dey rub pepper for ur own wound!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:

*BIG HUG*
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Once again, i want to wish all those that won it in all the sections especially

Ijebabe: Only this lady knows where she gets her photos from. She's been diligent in bringing never before seen celebrity pictures and she deserves this award and even more

Mynd_44: This guys is one of the omnipresent poster on Nairaland and there's hardly any thread in the romance section that he doesn't leave his footprint.

IfyAlways: The way this my sister scrutinizes most of the posts in the job section will make you think she's a moderator. Infact, i only got to know today that she's not despite not seeing her name in the list of moderators.

Yawatide: I was not as active in the webmaster section these year as i was tooo busy in the politics section. That section has become somewhat boring but Yawatide is one of the very few people that still keep that place going. I would also like to honorably mention Dualcore. he's also contributed his quota to the survival of that section.

JideTheBlogger: This guy has really done well with his OgbongeBlog which has assisted people in the area of technology.

Katsumoto: I'll commend him despite being one of the people that have beneffited to the tribal bigotry that in the political section. He's probably the most consistent poster in that section because he was among the top three posters in the last 3 years and finally won it this year. That reminds me of Abraham lincoln.

Coogar: After all the trouble and possible bans that this guy has recieved, i'm surprised he was able to win a title this year. Anyways, i must comment his resolve to set the records straight in the UCL, premiership and La Liga section. if Dayokanu had not joined satan in hell to spread evil to all nations, he would have been in contention too.

+1000 √
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Phew!!! 5 pages of tribal slurs.

Jobless lot. angry

I am reminded of why I steer clear of the politics section.

Rawbish! angry

Jarus, you sef na wa for you o. Must you respond to every post?? Can't you act all Moderatorly and ignore certain users, or at worst ban their asss?? If you hadn't responded to certain posts, hapless NLanders like Ishilove wouldn't have gone through the sheer torture of wading through 5pages of tribalistic gobbledygook borne out of joblessness.

Jarus, I will ban you o!!! angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by DExplorer1: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
You have to first eliminate D-explorer cos I see him winning it again next near. Act fast o, do what AC supporters did to Funsho william. grin grin
Mynd_44:
We have started already. I am president of DAN na. Watch my boys work
Mynd, you talk too much!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
smiley thanks Afam

Yay, I was first on the list. Mynd even this one you no win tongue
I am his brother
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
smiley thanks Afam

Yay, I was first on the list. Mynd even this one you no win tongue
Not for long
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove: Phew!!! 5 pages of tribal slurs.

Jobless lot. angry

Rawbish! angry

Jarus, you sef na wa for you o. Must you respond to every post?? Can't you act all Moderatorly and ignore certain users, or at worst ban their asss?? If you hadn't responded to certain posts, hapless NLanders like Ishilove wouldn't have gone through the sheer torture of wading through 5pages of tribalistic gobbledygook borne out of joblessness.

No vex jare my sister smiley
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
Mynd, you talk too much!
Stop derailing jorh.

Thankf Afam. That was very big of you
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
No vex jare my sister smiley
Lailai, I must vex!!! Ahn ahn?? angry

Oya PM me MTN recharge 1500 and all will be forgiven... angry
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Freiburger(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:

why e go be only you? grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Political section eh....woman wey no get power no fit stand the insult and humiliation for there.I gaz gather more odeshi to protect myself if not....
Ishilove: Phew!!! 5 pages of tribal slurs.

Jobless lot. angry

Rawbish! angry

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by free13: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
The tribalist MODs have turned nairaland into a tribalist forum.
Tribalism and nepotism is the order of the day.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2012

Ehn ehn! Where did you put this one before that you were bearing Mukaila?!!

Nicely done!! grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:

Done. smiley
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ivynwa(f): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats Ijebabe,
We won Babes---in the 2 Sections-----now give me a high five. grin

I am surprised you guys didn't make Onila win something, she equally worked hard bringing us news and stuff.

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Ehn ehn! Where did you put this one before that you were bearing Mukaila?!!

Nicely done!! grin
Which one be Mukaila again. Iwo sisi yii cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Freiburger:
why e go be only you? grin
How nice of you, dear. You can PM me 3000 too, I won't mind. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Political section eh....woman wey no get power no fit stand the insult and humiliation for there.I gaz gather more odeshi to protect myself if not....
Gbanikiti darleen, unique username you got. Are you Ukwani?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
free13: donchris369:
My brother stop wasting your time on this jarus of a guy cos be ready to be pulled down by unreasonable folks and those seeking favours like naptu.

They see the truth and they cover it because it favours them.This is the problem we have in our country, we try to address some bothering issues and sycophants like naptu will wanna pull you down...........SMH

He has gone into hiding ever since i presented the facts below:

And why do you want to carefully avoid my question?
I have been a member of nairaland since 2007. And i have observed you over these years and i have come to this one and only conclusion:
*You Jarus are the number one bigot and tribalist that nairaland has. You are also a very dangerous lslamic fundamentalist.*
However i am not a child and i do not run from issues. So these are my questions:
1. Why do yoruba peeps insult other people and other tribes and do not get banned? (i do not need to list them, they are your friends - MYTH 1
2. Why do yoruba tribal bashing threads get moved, while others do not? - MYTH 2
Nairaland has now turned into a hate forum, were genocidal and hate speeches have become the order of the day. What is the difference between the Hutu LM radio in Rwanda (used as a means of communication in the rwandan genocide - 1994) and nairaland of today?
I know you lack the courage and integrity to provide an unbiased, non-fundamantalist and detribalized answer.
When you have a fact-based question, you can come back.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Done. smiley
Ijebu man. grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Which one be Mukaila again. Iwo sisi yii cheesy

Hahahaha!! I'm just saying, it's better to be civilized.. . . cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Ijebu man. grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nops! Orlu for sure.Gbanikiti(gbankiti) simply means to IGNORE.
Ishilove:
Gbanikiti darleen, unique username you got. Are you Ukwani?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: Nops! Orlu for sure.Gbanikiti(gbankiti) simply means to IGNORE.
That's why I asked because 'gbankiti' is also 'ignore' in Ukwani (Kwale)
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by free13: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
When you have a fact-based question, you can come back.

Why did you delete my post? What are you afraid off?
This is what we talk about, tribalism and nepotism at its peak. You are what you are; a bigot.
like i said:
I know you lack the courage and integrity to provide an unbiased, non-fundamantalist and detribalized answer
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove:
It seems you've not really interacted with people from the south east because i'm wondering why you don't know that "Gbankiti" is the general word for ignore. It's not peculiar to any part. You're taking this your Ukwuani ish too far.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
It seems you've not really interacted with people from the south east because i'm wondering why you don't know that "Gbankiti" is the general word for ignore. It's not peculiar to any part. You're taking this your Ukwuani ish too far.
Afam darleen, I know a few choice places you can kiss in my lower posterior region. tongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have almost forgotten that ukwani speak igbo but they say they arent igbos from what i heard.
Ishilove:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waterfalls Event Center: Spacious, Serene & Secure Halls At Ikeja / Some Fascinating Images You Need To See. / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.