Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 (19784 Views)

Nairaland Sectional Marginalization / Nairaland Sectional Awards 2011 / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369:
Ijebabe you really worked hard this year, you deserve your awrards jare. congrats and keep it up
Thank you jare kiss
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Suuuuuuuuuure Afam, you are fighting for fairness. Gotcha! wink

Oh okay, so it is obviously safe to conclude you have one of them expensive noise concealing earphones that's why the whining does not bother you, eh? I know people like you. . .because you are suffering something, you don't care about the people who are.

SMH for you.
I send una? Abeg more praises for we the winners jorh. The whinners can keep crying
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by gbanikiti(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dude, dont put more salt in the already salted soup you hear?
oyb: i really think we should strat that topic jarus suggested - why do ndigbo have a victim mentality?

and beleive me, this cuts across all strata of society

i have heard ibos in my office whining about marginalization

it was the same they are marginalizing me that ubah used as ogboju for cosmas maduka

in my neighbourhood, when we challenged a pastor for becoming a public nuisance, the wife immediately started shouting, you are persecuting me because i'm ibo

two years ago, when lasg arrested s Arrow who impregnated an underage girl then got her imprisoned, the man shouted its because i'm ibo

small time some people will say the spambot is programmed to ban ibos

na real wa
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Serious work and I won yaaaaaaytonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

By the way, congratulations!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
oyb:

nairaland sectional whiner awards

lets shope seun will not give us the whinyness of the nairaland whiner awards
He should give us ooo. Some people must win something for their whinning and crying.gringringrin Maybe cry babbies or the yeartonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2:

By the way, congratulations!
I prophesy into your NL life and by next year, your name will be up there amongst us winners. If you wanna win, lemme see your likes

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ok. Celebration mood activated.

Congrats to all winners.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Sisi, you're baaddhh cheesy

Whaaa. . .I is just trying to help is all. smiley

oyb:

nairaland sectional whiner awards

lets shope seun will not give us the whinyness of the nairaland whiner awards

Rotflmao!! And they call me badd! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I prophesy into your NL life and by next year, your name will be up there amongst us winners. If you wanna win, lemme see your likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ami, ami, ami l'oruko Jesu!
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ami, ami, ami l'oruko Jesu!
Na so. Winning is our potion not whinning
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus: Ok. Celebration mood activated.

Congrats to all winners.
okay. What did you win bro?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by SisiKill1: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
We don hear. Now congratulate me jor undecided

As soon as I opened the thread ehn, the first name I searched was yours. . .if it wasn't there, the whining that woulda gone down on this thread will make Afam's whining sound sonorous. . .that how ready I was to throw down on your behalf!!! tongue

Congratulations grin
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Jarus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
okay. What did you win bro?
Bronze medal in moderator category smiley
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd, does it mean you dont have a life outside nairaland. You are always in all the threads in the romance section all day round, even when people are sleeping. Look how your just rejoicing like a 5year old kid cos of an award on a faceless forum in d least of all sections. Dude u need to get a life outside nairaland before your mates marry finish and you keep giving them advice like you do in the romance section.
Mynd_44:
He should give us ooo. Some people must win something for their whinning and crying.gringringrin Maybe cry babbies or the yeartonguetonguetonguetongue

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
You have no idea of how many votes I can influence

Ill use threat. You use charm.

Team K2039!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Bronze medal in moderator category smiley
Hopefully, you will overtake Sexkillz next year. Infact you will in Jesus name
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369: Mynd, does it mean you dont have a life outside nairaland. You are always in all the threads in the romance section all day round, even when people are sleeping. Look how your just rejoicing like a 5year old kid cos of an award on a faceless forum in d least of all sections. Dude u need to get a life outside nairaland before your mates marry finish and you keep giving them advice like you do in the romance section.
Ever thought that I make my money online
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
I guess the Chairman of DAN has done his job by chasing them out of here. I apprediate the efforts of the likers and supporters. Freiburger, I hope you understand why we did this ooo. No ban us oo.

Back to topic people. I am out
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Don't you people get tired? Abeg take your beef to the Politics section. This is the general section and we like it free of insults and whinning abeg.gringringringringrin

Praise the winners or leavecheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by naptu2: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
congratulations! also to Ifyalways
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats to the winners.

To the losers: don't get all butthurt. kiss
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Congrats to the winners.

To the losers: don't get all butthurt. kiss
**dies**
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

As soon as I opened the thread ehn, the first name I searched was yours. . .if it wasn't there, the whining that woulda gone down on this thread will make Afam's whining sound sonorous. . .that how ready I was to throw down on your behalf!!! tongue

Congratulations grin
grin grin You no well o!
oya chop am kiss
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by donchris369: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hey, mr winner we've heard you. Are you the only winner sef? Smh btw, mods, why are you lots hiding my post?
Mynd_44: Don't you people get tired? Abeg take your beef to the Politics section. This is the general section and we like it free of insults and whinning abeg.gringringringringrin

Praise the winners or leavecheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Once again, i want to wish all those that won it in all the sections especially

Ijebabe: Only this lady knows where she gets her photos from. She's been diligent in bringing never before seen celebrity pictures and she deserves this award and even more

Mynd_44: This guys is one of the omnipresent poster on Nairaland and there's hardly any thread in the romance section that he doesn't leave his footprint.

IfyAlways: The way this my sister scrutinizes most of the posts in the job section will make you think she's a moderator. Infact, i only got to know today that she's not despite not seeing her name in the list of moderators.

Yawatide: I was not as active in the webmaster section these year as i was tooo busy in the politics section. That section has become somewhat boring but Yawatide is one of the very few people that still keep that place going. I would also like to honorably mention Dualcore. he's also contributed his quota to the survival of that section.

JideTheBlogger: This guy has really done well with his OgbongeBlog which has assisted people in the area of technology.

Katsumoto: I'll commend him despite being one of the people that have beneffited to the tribal bigotry that in the political section. He's probably the most consistent poster in that section because he was among the top three posters in the last 3 years and finally won it this year. That reminds me of Abraham lincoln.

Coogar: After all the trouble and possible bans that this guy has recieved, i'm surprised he was able to win a title this year. Anyways, i must comment his resolve to set the records straight in the UCL, premiership and La Liga section. if Dayokanu had not joined satan in hell to spread evil to all nations, he would have been in contention too.

I'll also like to congratulate those that i did not mention...

Merry Christmas and a Nairaland New year full of.......

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Afam, that was great. It is just an online thing so let it pass. And let's all be friends once again. Okay?
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Freiburger(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Once again, i want to wish all those that won it in all the sections especially

Ijebabe: Only this lady knows where she gets her photos from. She's been diligent in bringing never before seen celebrity pictures and she deserves this award and even more

Mynd_44: This guys is one of the omnipresent poster on Nairaland and there's hardly any thread in the romance section that he doesn't leave his footprint.

IfyAlways: The way this my sister scrutinizes most of the posts in the job section will make you think she's a moderator. Infact, i only got to know today that she's not despite not seeing her name in the list of moderators.

Yawatide: I was not as active in the webmaster section these year as i was tooo busy in the politics section. That section has become somewhat boring but Yawatide is one of the very few people that still keep that place going. I would also like to honorably mention Dualcore. he's also contributed his quota to the survival of that section.

JideTheBlogger: This guy has really done well with his OgbongeBlog which has assisted people in the area of technology.

Katsumoto: I'll commend him despite being one of the people that have beneffited to the tribal bigotry that in the political section. He's probably the most consistent poster in that section because he was among the top three posters in the last 3 years and finally won it this year. That reminds me of Abraham lincoln.

Coogar: After all the trouble and possible bans that this guy has recieved, i'm surprised he was able to win a title this year. Anyways, i must comment his resolve to set the records straight in the UCL, premiership and La Liga section. if Dayokanu had not joined satan in hell to spread evil to all nations, he would have been in contention too.

You couldn't have done it better, thumb up for you bro.
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by ijebabe: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Once again, i want to wish all those that won it in all the sections especially

smiley thanks Afam

Yay, I was first on the list. Mynd even this one you no win tongue
Re: Nairaland Sectional Awards 2012 by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Freiburger: To all posters, i wish to inform you that there are consequences for attempting to deny this thread from serving the purpose for which it was created, and i will not repeat this again.
Ehn. Mr Freiburger sounding all Rambo-ish. Me likey!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waterfalls Event Center: Spacious, Serene & Secure Halls At Ikeja / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller / Some Fascinating Images You Need To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.