Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26878 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by 4chi: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
~Royal~:

How come all Black and White Photos of Igbo women are of them having Vertical Arm spans with finger tips exceeding near their knees!

God Damn.
God damn indeed.that was some sucker punch!

And now they running around modern Times looking like Tonto Dikeh with short azz fuqqing arms and Pisss Colored Skin Tones.

I guess that White Man had a good ole time out there in IgboLand.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Damn!!!!!!!! You lot go hard in the paint - what the fvck?? shocked grin

I had to fvck off the thread after this nice naija chic with massive batty I have been speeching for a week told me she's half-Igbo.... grin

Shyte, definitely can't let nl bigots mess up my darn cotton picking mind towards a chic that looks like a proper future wife... grin

Gotta log off this forum for the next two months - you lot can turn a good nyggah out with your crap...

Big ups to my doozy, bittyend - you went nuts, blazing like knuckles... Bwahahahahahaha

I'm out, yo - out for good! grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2012
bittyend:

Ibos have been given equal opportunity and time(in Nigeria), but they're still primitive, and they have shown that can never compete with the Yoruba race. Yoruba's are chess players while Ibos are aggressive gamblers. You just can't buy experience, wit and intelligence. These are virtues that come with civilization, human advancement, and evolution. Virtues Ibos never developed by themselves, hence why Ibos are individualistic.

Three phrases in what I left bolded
The first phrase is a lie
as is the second
as is the third.

The rest of the quoted paragraph is whole lot of balderdash not worth addressing.

The writer also alluded to the primitive nature of Ibos as being more suitable for servitude, hence why he'll choose them over the more advanced Yoruba race with enough intelligence and sophistication to challenge his authority

You obviously didn't see where he said that you guys are easier to control, less courageous, with finer physiques (I guess for the grunt work [i.e. non-"trying work"] where no self-reliance [i.e. smarts/ respectable level of intelligence/to ability organize self] and creativity is needed).

Since we both agree that Yoruba's are the advanced and fine race, with better physique(according to the link you posted); I think we should call it a day

Were more advanced. Fine race - well, the colonialist here that everyone loves to quote when talking about Igbos clearly implied a finer one between the two.

Thanks for proving me right again.

Yours sincerely,

Bittyend of Narnia. cool

You're not as smart as you think, are you Shymmex?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 10, 2012
Y'all can have the last word.

Calling it a day here. Was nice while it lasted. grin

I still have love for everyone though.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2012
^I interpreted the link you posted in a clearer language, yet you still came back with the same melancholic backward reading arabic-styled response without countering the points I raised.

I don't deal with emotions in a discourse, present your counter-arguments, if you can't, keep it moving.

NB: call me shymmex or whatever, I honestly don't give half a phuck. I don't get paid for defending against stupidity.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by joeyfire(m): 5:29am On Dec 10, 2012
bittyend: Ibos were/are the only cannibals, others were more advanced and they built empires.

I'll leave this thread because my sister told me to leave y'all alone. But if y'all don't stop the stupid attacks against my tribe, I'll create a website and post the 2gb worth of data I have about the primitive ways of ibos on there and populate google with ibos and cannibalism. Don't be surprised when you type ibo into google and cannibalism comes up.

This is your last warning, stop bringing my tribe into your primitive cannibalistic way of life.

Are u done porking your sister? I hear its common among you ppl
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by TonySpike: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2012
shymexx: Why is everyone acting like this thread doesn't represent the innate thought process of the average negroid??...

Most Nigerians think they're superior to other Africans - FACT!
Most fresh black Africans have superiority complex towards blacks with slave ancestry/other-blacks-from-there and vice versa - FACT!!
Most Southerners in Nigeria think they're superior to Northerners - FACT!
On NL, most Igbos think they're superior to other Nigerians and vice versa - FACT!!
On NL, most Anambra guys think they're superior to other Igbos - FACT!!

Mr Shymexx, if you are a good student of philosophy, you have just solved a defined problem of catenated syllogism. If we apply inductive reasoning to your bolded statement, we now know why Nigerians are hated and the category of Nigerians that trigger such hatred. cheers, man!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Dainfamous: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
joeyfire:

The Royal Niger Company suffered untold casualties trying to capture igboland. All they had to do to get yorubaland was to give your kings mirrors and ogogoro.

When the british started shelling lagos island they found that you guys were quite dumb and easy to kill. They would launch shells from their ships with a timer fuse that would penetrate the marshy earth and yorubas would rush like ants to the crater and get blown up. The british knew yoruba intelligence levels well and took thousands of you that way.
no wonder till today yorope still pooing inside nylon bags till date,and no wonder olauda equano a former igbo slave bought his own plantation as soon as he free himself from his own master he employed many yorope slaves in his farm. From there, he gave them freedom earlier than other slaves that are still under their white masters sad igbos are jews,the chosen people.................

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
lol@this thread
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
rick.ross:

I can easily take on ALL of you clowns from the south west only if you allow me remove those horrible marks on your ugly faces with Ibeto cement. Other than that you are sub human beings you are not supposed to talk when men are talking. Group of timid imbeciles that still shit in nylon bags. The dirtiest puci i ever fuckd was a Yoruba banker from ekiti state, i used to hear Yoruba people are dirty i didnt know it was that bad till i fuckd that girl. I throw up each time i remember that horrible incidence.
bros, na my job be that nah. why you wan sack me put yourself? grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
i couldnt but notice that the oyinbo mirror was the center of attraction of the dumb oba palace. he even moved his throne so the mirror can take center stage. chei. ndi ofe mmanu a sef.
ebere1712:
Pinks gave him a mirror, and he sold his whole subjects to slavery. Little did he know that osama-dan-fodio was coming to hunt his ass. By the way how are your illorin brothers in slavery doing.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
ask an Ibadan babe for her phone number you go hear: "sero hate sero, sis hate sis, tiri hate sefun, noi noi,(08068638799) das my hen ti hen nober. LMFAO!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Yeske2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Damn,what a thread full of hate!
**spits on thread**
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Malawian: ask an Ibadan babe for her phone number you go hear: "sero hate sero, sis hate sis, tiri hate sefun, noi noi,(08068638799) das my hen ti hen nober. LMFAO!!!!!!

That got me cracking!!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by PaulJohn1: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Funny thread
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by 4chi: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thread should be titled " the total annihilation of the ibo" tongue tongue
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by scholes0(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by steveeeee5: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Malawian:
ask an Ibadan babe for her phone number you go hear: "sero hate sero, sis hate sis, tiri hate sefun, noi noi,(08068638799) das my hen ti hen nober. LMFAO!!!!!!

heew hahahaha........ chineke me!! my belle go burst oo.. hahahahahahahahaha haha hahah hahahahah hahahahahahaha.. u no go kill me this wicked guy sef. sero hate sero hahahahahahahahahahaha kikikikikikikiikikiki hahahaaaaaaaaaaa........ abeg i quit.. hahahaha heew! this is the badest post of the decade

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.