Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26876 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You see? This is what would have happened if Beyafra had been actualized.

Ibhoe will turn their hate from Yorubas to themselves. Ibhoe on Iboe crime.

This is why we can't let them go. Who wants a Somalia type clan warfare on his hands?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
why are these Yoruba people so desperate? so you want to troll. Am A proud Anambra and I say this thread is a figment of the imagination of the OP after an overdose of amala and ewedu
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
FreeGlobe: why are these Yoruba people so desperate? so you want to troll. Am A proud Anambra and I say this thread is a figment of the imagination of the OP after an overdose of amala and ewedu

I like Amala and ewedu. If fact, the mere mention of it makes me salivate.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

This is why we can't let them go. Who wants a Somalia type clan warfare on his hands?
you can't let who go? look at this fool, you can't even hide the fact that you love us and can't breathe a second without us

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You see? This is what would have happened if Beyafra had been actualized.

Ibhoe will turn their hate from Yorubas to themselves. Ibhoe on Iboe crime.

Look at who is talking...shameless akwuna! I pity you for what awaits you in the future...jezebel!

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
FreeGlobe:
you can't let who go? look at this fool, you can't even hide the fact that you love us and can't breathe a second without us

Love you ko. You have to love yourself before anyone can love you.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

I like Amala and ewedu. If fact, the mere mention of it makes me salivate.
yes, that's great, that's what the monkeys eat in the jungle but don't come and troll us here after an over dosage of it.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

If we let them go, we'd have to put leashes on these fo ols.

Their strong penchant for hating anything in close proximity to them is mind boggling

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Look at who is talking...shameless akwuna! I pity you for what awaits you in the future...jezebel!
nawa oh, people no get taste oh, na who dey patronise the mgbeke for her aqunaism? *I spit sha*

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
FreeGlobe:
yes, that's great, that's what the monkeys eat in the jungle but don't come and troll us here after an over dosage of it.

How dare you forest dweller talk to me like that? What does a cannibal know about cuisine?

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Their strong penchant for hating anything in close proximity to them is mind boggling

You better change your life,mama aje! I will remember you in my prayers!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The 21st century man must be seperated from the early man

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

How dare you forest dweller talk to me like that? What does a cannibal know about cuisine?
A little bit of comedy here, someone whose mouth, fingers, azz is smelling of amala and ewedu is talking cuisines grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Once a Yoruba comes in, these ibhoes stop eating at each other's flesh and turn to salivate at the innocent Yoruba.

Only Yorubas can save you Ibhoes from decimating each other.

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
FreeGlobe:
A little bit of comedy here, someone whose mouth, fingers, azz is smelling of amala and ewedu is talking cuisines grin

You think this is about barbecuing your neigbours ar.se?

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Once a Yoruba comes in, these ibhoes stop eating at each other's flesh and turn to salivate at the innocent Yoruba.

Only Yorubas can save you Ibhoes from decimating each other.
unfortunately we can't eat the Yorubas, we don't do dirty.

5 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

You think this is about barbecuing your neigbours ar.se?
woohoooo, neither is it about rituals, child molestation nor owambe
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
FreeGlobe:
unfortunately we can't eat the Yorubas, we don't do dirty.

But ibhoes are dirty nau.Surely if you can eat yourselves, you can lick a pig barn.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

But ibhoes are dirty nau.Surely if you can eat yourselves, you can lick a pig barn.
grin
ya need to do a simple Google search. Oduduwa people are intl with that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
FreeGlobe:
grin
ya need to do a simple Google search. Oduduwa people are intl with that stuff.

Google search that leads right back to Ibhoe paranoia on NL? Our dirty ibhoe bros no go hear word sad
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
btw, when last did you wash yourself properly and do you still do 'short put' in the uk grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by FreeGlobe(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Google search that leads right back to Ibhoe paranoia on NL? Our dirty ibhoe bros no go hear word sad
and na Yoruba person get Nairaland which means it is endorsed from home grin

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by passion007: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
ATTENTION MODS!!!

Since Odenigbo Aroli claims this thread isnt his work, then one can assume he is being impersonated (notice the period at the OP's handle).
kindly CLOSE THIS THREAD before it causes any more harm!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by yuzedo: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thread of the month!!!! grin grin grin grin
Laughing my arzzzz offf!!!! grin cool tongue
All parties should continue.. Don't slow down, keep going.. cheesy tongue
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
O boy me the AK general is confuse here,i mean,were should i mount my flag grin YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY MAN
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by drnoel: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
A drunken post by a drunken Igbo man on such a wintery day like this...
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by DukeNija(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

But I am telling you it wasn't me! And try not to piss me off because I'm getting close to losing it!

If having the most Illitrates, Worst roads and also being the 'Political wild pig' of all the South-East States means superiority, then Anambra state is Superior.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Yeske2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: Readers,if you look closely at the end of the Op's handle you will notice that the animal has three dots at the end of his\her name which differentiates it from my handle,which doesn't have any dots.
Why working yourself up? I already knew the OP was a fake when i first went through the silly write-up so chill.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by slimghost(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shey if i talk my mind now, this shameless Mukina will ban me. Pls lock this thread as it is a pure case of impersonation. But of course i know the MOD's wont because it has something to do with Igbo,it might even make front page. rubbish
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Please disregard this post. A case of stolen identity...Whoever that penned this thread should close it this minute or I will rain curses on them. This is an outright SMEAR !!!!
Keep fooling yourself. As if we've not known your views for a long time. At least you mustered the courage to put it in print.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by GARRIx7(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva:
Keep fooling yourself. As if we've not known your views for a long time. At least you mustered the courage to put it in print.

Choi!!!!! Now D tin don clear like DSTV....
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
odenigbo, me chionu....yeye person. angry

Anambra is one of the oldest states in alaigbo, it is still behind except for kidnapping and robbery where it maintains top posiyio. I guess thats what you meant by "we are on top".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.