Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales (14129 Views)

CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner / CPC Orders MTN To Pay N1.85m To Subscriber / NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Lanretoye(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Government with governance...simply lacking in naija. Who cares,my subscription interupted for 2days like ina nepa ,no appology let alone extension.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Chuksgeo: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Crying for our beloved country Naija, if Ghana can. . .
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by olupentane(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
joseff14: PRIDE!! I'm sure u wanted to say BRIBE.
Is pride not the suitable word to use there?
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by fiftynaira(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
seedord247:
\
she fight lion?
that girl ugly sha.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by gen2briz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
MTN my foot...Ghana suppose withdraw their lincense....
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Its terrible I had to do a switch after numerous visit to their technical centres failed to rectify my subscription problem with them. I believe this will make them sit-up
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by dounleedee: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nigeria to impose a ban on MTN? How?
The government and its agencies are hands deep in MTN’s operation
so the best they can do is artificial ban on promotions which have
no direct impact on actual sales. MTN operates absolutely as a private
concern in Ghana as such easy to regulate. Huge private initiatives hardly
survive in Nigeria without official meddling.
The corruption in our land transcends public wealth.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by afrikanns: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
ndala: NIGERIA WILL NEVER LEARN FROM GHANA undecided grin sha am 6th to comment grin

how old are u? are u matured enof 6th to comment oyaa go collect ur reward.immature soul
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by rickross2: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Stupid Nigerians, always fast to condemn the Nigerian government but most of you are worst than the people ruling the country...

The government banned these same networks from issuing promotions and some of you even complained on this same forum. Now Ghana has done same and you have started praising them? If you guys hate Nigeria so much what are you guys still doing in Nigeria? What contributions are you noise makers are making to move the country forward?

There is serious network problem in Ghana since last month, this is not just an MTN problem. Its very very difficult to make phone calls within Ghana. The Ghana government must not ban only MTN, they should as well ban TIGO and Vodaphone.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Shankboye(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
ndala: NIGERIA WILL NEVER LEARN FROM GHANA undecided grin sha am 6th to comment grin

Drogba dey ur head!
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by zenith7(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Our leaders cannot do this because they also have failed in their duties (like provision of constant power supply, security for the citizens etc). If they do MTN will haul back the blame at them for failing to provide these things. Shame to them.

And for those always asking what I have contributed to make this country great, wait until the government provide the aforementioned things then you will know that Nigerians are not lazy.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by klax(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
So because Ghana now ban the sale of MTN SIM Card so the heaven should fall Sometime I dont understand my fellow people is it today we know who Ghanians are?? They are known to be primitive and would die primitively anything Ghanians are not major stakeholder in their land will not stand anyway I will be THE last man standing to praise Ghana for anything I dont bloody care either their govt was right or wrong damn it........ though I may be wrong no offense BUT in my own world I dont know any country called Ghana in the first place sorry about that, no offence.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
thier criminal act is too much na
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by yomanovic: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Our rulers feel too big to learn from Ghana.

All Foreign Companies are parasite to our economy.

what our greedy leaders do is to bill them and collect the compensation that is meant to be for the general nigerian subscribers. It still happend sometimes this year when mtn and zain had to billions of money to the government. Where the money dey today?
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by HARDDON: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nice move ghana

MTN has bin crappy ƒoя about two months around here .... Does upgrading of whatever hardward take dis long?

No shakes tho .... I'v migrated .... Only use the MTN Sim ƒoя free browsing on мч modem naw
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Shenez: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lamentation apa keji.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
How does it reduce d price of GARRI n PETROL in Nigeria? Abegggggggggggggg.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Belmot(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
If Nigeria should achieve 24hrs power supply(which I think will not happen self)Nigerians will still complain.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Shenez: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
NCC is deceiving Nigeria by banned promotion, they made a secret with the Network owner to stop it.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by hunkydory(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Series22: shurup.. Dis is a babaric and xenophobic decision.
What is barbaric or xenophobic about it.Look for proper adjectives to express yourself.The poor service of MTN in nigeria is a proof of that NCA is right.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sometimes I feel like denying the fact that I was born a Nigerian and on the other hand I have the urge of picking up guns and start up a revolution and fire rockets into government strongholds but I restrain myself cause the time has not yet come. Can this type of thing happen in Nigeria? No way our own NCC na thiefs full there just like on every other seat of power
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by adamscuti(m): 1:13am On Dec 08, 2012
When i was reading some comments here i just lmaoooo,most people here are silly and stupid,no offence pls but that's it, how can we be talking about ghana stoping MTN from selling simcards and u bring nigeria,for crying out loud dumb people this news is about ghana not nigeria,recently the nigerian government stop the Mtn promotion and nobody talked about it! U know Some peeps here just make's me sick, anylittle thing they are well prepared to bring nigeria into it,no wonder the ghanains always laugh at ur stupidity and one always see them here looking for trouble,u will never here a ghanain saying the same about nigeria and if u dislike ur country so much,why dn't u pack ur ghana must go and flee,we wn't even notice u..smh to some foolish,dumb,unpatriotic nigerians here
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by adamscuti(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2012
gboss4sure: Sometimes I feel like denying the fact that I was born a Nigerian and on the other hand I have the urge of picking up guns and start up a revolution and fire rockets into government strongholds but I restrain myself cause the time has not yet come. Can this type of thing happen in Nigeria? No way our own NCC na thiefs full there just like on every other seat of power
i will be so glad if u flee to somalia or even the ghana u are praising,go there and suffer,if i may ask what good have u done for ur country? U guys are the same people rubbishing ur country name,mtn network isn't even bad here as u say,they might be a very genuine reason while it was banned indefinately,maybe they had no network coverage for days,and pls stop typing trash
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by adamscuti(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2012
klax: So because Ghana now ban the sale of MTN SIM Card so the heaven should fall Sometime I dont understand my fellow people is it today we know who Ghanians are?? They are known to be primitive and would die primitively anything Ghanians are not major stakeholder in their land will not stand anyway I will be THE last man standing to praise Ghana for anything I dont bloody care either their govt was right or wrong damn it........ though I may be wrong no offense BUT in my own world I dont know any country called Ghana in the first place sorry about that, no offence.
guy u are definately right,i feel u die,just take a look at what some clowns are typing,so pathetic,they type without reasoning,anything about ghana to me is rubbish,am very such the network problems they are experiencing there is far worst than in nigeria,just because of ordinary ban which will be lifted within highest two days they are criticizing nigeria,over what? Hahaha! That is ghana business and not that of nigeria
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by cameronese(m): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2012
You guys on Nairaland should know by now who Ghanaians are and stop falling for their stupi.d prank. All these people posing here like Nigerians -- abusing Nigeria and praising Ghana are all Ghanians with different identities.

They are so obsessed with Nigeria that they hardly sleep at Night, and that got to show you how jobless Ghanaian men are -- going about on the web in search of anything Nigeria.

Nigeria is Ghana's worst nightmare. Rick.rose and co you guys should know them better
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by rickross2: 3:35am On Dec 08, 2012
cameronese: You guys on Nairaland should know by now who Ghanaians are and stop falling for their stupi.d prank. All these people posing here like Nigerians -- abusing Nigeria and praising Ghana are all Ghanians with different identities.

They are so obsessed with Nigeria that they hardly sleep at Night, and that got to show you how jobless Ghanaian men are -- going about on the web in search of anything Nigeria.

Nigeria is Ghana's worst nightmare. Rick.rose and co you guys should know them better

I do know Ghanaians inside out. I know Nigeria is their greatest nightmare, they talk about us in churches, bus stations, radio stations, TV Stations. Their leaders are busy stealing and looting and the average Ghanaian will blame Nigeria for light problems or any problem that befalls the country. Even when their president died few months ago TB Joshua and Nigerians were blamed.

I AM AWARE THAT MANY OF THE GHANA PRAISE SINGERS ON NIARALAND ARE ACTUALLY GHANIANS WITH MULTIPLE ID'S....

In Ghana all the internet and telephone companies are white men properties, there is no single Ghanaian company in the telecom industry. In Nigeria you have ZOOM, VISAFONE, GLO etc working side by side with foreign companies like MTN, ETISALAT and co. Anyone telling Nigerian government to learn from Ghana is mentally retarded because there is nothing we can learn from them unless you want to learn how to use human blood to make quick bucks which they call SAKAWA. The country we should rather learn from is Ivory Coast that has no gold, oil or diamonds like Ghana but Ivory Coast is 7 times more developed than Ghana and Ivory Coast has the best road network in west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by luluosas(m): 4:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Series22: shurup.. Dis is a babaric and xenophobic decision.
MTN arsh-licker. Why are you raging instead of directing your pay masters MTN to put quality of service first before gain?
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2012
klax: So because Ghana now ban the sale of MTN SIM Card so the heaven should fall Sometime I dont understand my fellow people is it today we know who Ghanians are?? They are known to be primitive and would die primitively anything Ghanians are not major stakeholder in their land will not stand anyway I will be THE last man standing to praise Ghana for anything I dont bloody care either their govt was right or wrong damn it........ though I may be wrong no offense BUT in my own world I dont know any country called Ghana in the first place sorry about that, no offence.

Dafuq did I just read? undecided

@Klax What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by seunfly: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2012
NIGERIAN Youth seems to have one problem i don't know, some weeks ago when Nigerian gov make a threat to MTN because of poor quality of service, many peaple on Niaraland were bashing government for that and now that Ghanain government made the same decision you peaple are quick to jump on Nigerian governments. It seems all of you have put your mind in automatic mode to just criticise government.
Re: Ghana Orders MTN To Stop Sim Card Sales by pcnwamadi(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2012
kaysy: why are people now saying Nigeria this Nigeria that... this news doesn't have anything to criticize Nigeria about

Most of you kindly ask yourselves what u have done to contribute to the development/advancement of this our country Nigeria, tell a lie and let your conscience judge u

Useless fools that wont contribute but will be the first set to criticize

i agree with you 10000%. those idiots abusing Nigeria have never done anything in their entire life to contribute to the betterment of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) / Urgent Help Needed: My Phone No Longer Detects Sim Card / Has Anyone Able To Unlock New Airtel Huawei E173u-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.