Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister (1460 Views)

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by alfredo4u(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us.
This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me becos she wants to dump me.
Now, i ve a girl out there, dat can even sacrify her life and everything on me.
What should i do pals?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by cantell(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us.
This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me becos she wants to dump me.
Now, i ve a girl out there, dat can even sacrify her life and everything on me.
What should i do pals?
why do people ask questions when it's quite obvious they know the answer already?

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
cantell:
why do people ask questions when it's quite obvious they know the answer already?

I wonder too but I'm guessing he needs support system to help him buttress his stand.

@Poster, the solution to your matter is in your post; just read between the lines and good luck.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
cantell:
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by freakcin: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
cantell:

Op's lying! Can u stay in a relationship with a babe who organized boys to beat you up
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by delighted10: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Op, kindly tell her you're not interested in making it to the alter with her.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by alfredo4u(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
The issue is dat, i still love her. It really happened to me pals to b sincere
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by freakcin: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lemmie get this straight, her thugs almost killed you 3 years ago! She got you arrested sometime back and you still inlove? The day wey she go kill you nobody go know! Hope you've written your will.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by onechance(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
you never see anything yet she brought bad boys to beat you and arrest :oed with police,wait for it she would soon bring CIA and FBI to your house. #ewu
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by luvmijeje(f): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lol dis ur luv na luv till death do us apart.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by omega25red(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me [/b]becos she wants to dump me.
[b]Now, i ve a girl out there
, dat can even sacrify her life and everything on me.
What should i do pals?
At the bolded
1. them bad boys never beat you reach
2. olopa never beat you reach
3. Am i to understand that in the 3 days since you had your misunderstanding you already have another girl that would die for you?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by demelza: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Poster gurlfriend don wash put.... Thats why the guy no fit think straight.
Make una no blame am
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by wissezy: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
And the award for ' Attention-seeking thread ' goes to .... angry
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
cantell:
This is one thing I detest a lot. What is he expecting to hear 4rm Nlanderz Gosh!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
cantell:
I wonder o.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

I wonder too but I'm guessing he needs support system to help him buttress his stand.

@Poster, the solution to your matter is in your post; just read between the lines and good luck.
Why telling him to read between the lines? That phrase means to search for hidding meanings. Buh, the way I see it, the answer to his question ain't hidden, buh rather obvious...

Attention-seeking thread... Grrrr
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by dmcdad: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
omega25red: At the bolded
1. them bad boys never beat you reach
2. olopa never beat you reach
3. Am i to understand that in the 3 days since you had your misunderstanding you already have another girl that would die for you?
You beat me to this.. Laying down issues like a juvenile
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by greedie1(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
cantell:

Most times wen ple seek advice, they do not actually need one........ They knw wat to do but want someone else to point it out cz they r too scared to act.

Op, she almost beat u to death, locked u up and said sha won't be lyk ur sis, seems to me she broke up with u already, u r free, don't drag ur self back to the cage...

Oh mehn love dey o... She beat u up and u almost died yet u went back to her, na juju?
Der is nothing attractive abt loving blindly!!!
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister by charlesbright(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Click http://www.facebook.com/dhopeofglory Like this page and share with at least 10 friends! Get inspired with God's word and loads of inspiring pictures!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity / Why Do Women Wear Anklet / Different Kind Of Lovers.. Care To Know Which Category U Fall In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.