Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! (7593 Views)

I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? / Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2015
I wasn't the one that did it. That is what one of my friends has been screaming for two days now.

I happen to be working on a song so I was at the studio on Wednesday to complete my session when I met my sound engineer (also my bosom friend) very depressed. He was in a really bad shape. I immediately knew it had to do with his girlfriend.

That lady is very beautiful but she needs a very patient man to handle. I have seen her throw tantrums like four times now. Mehn, that lady has a quick temper. My friend said that the last time they had a fight, he tried to avoid her as usual by ignoring her. She frustrated every of his moves, like snatching his earpiece from him when he tried to listen to a song on his phone, until he, out of anger, gave her a slap and pushed her against the wall. Presently, the lady has refused to accept his apologies.

Mind you, my friend is some very cool guy and he loves this lady. The lady too can be very caring and cool when not angered. She is the orente type of lady. The only problem is her temper.

I don't know what to tell my friend. From the look of things, he is not ready to let her go. He is already regretting the slap he gave her. Yesterday, he threatened to drink this stuff they call "Sniper"

I intend to report to his parents but I hope I am making the right decision. I hope he won't hate me for that? And the girl, she hasn't been picking my calls too. My friend is in a very terrible shape. Presently, I am in the studio. Normally, he sleeps in the studio and nobody worries but I am scared to leave him alone. I had to sleep over too.

Please, your contributions are needed and would be appreciated.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nelkoko: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2015
If u have not advised that ur frnd 2 dump her sorry ass den u r a bad frnd....u no sabi say person wey dey vex anyhow fit kill person?...abi na because say ur frnd no fit get anoda babe wey fine pass or like her?

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Juz stay away from their problem..ur friend's conscience is killing him coz he went HAM with his gf and when the person starts to become physical, there is more chance of him doing it again...don't call his gf, u have nothing to do with her..sometimes our friends dont need a word from us but staying with their side will make them feel better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 5:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Gimme your friend's gf number, she might pick my own call...I will beg her and she is gonna listen

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by boboLIL(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Sniper no go kill am fast... Con take acid abeg.... Mk our population de reduce....

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family...

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Dahveydson(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2015
olajorn:
Gimme your friend's gf number, she might pick my own call...I will beg her and she is gonna listen

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by osaslord500(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Juz stay away from their problem..ur friend's conscience is killing him coz he went HAM with his gf and when the person starts to become physical, there is more chance of him doing it again...don't call his gf, u have nothing to do with her..sometimes our friends dont need a word from us but staying with their side will make them feel better.

I think you are being sentimental here, the girl is the person perpetuating evil here

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Dahveydson:

Na wa oo
what is wa there? I only wanna help
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by boxer022(m): 6:13am On Nov 13, 2015
I understand what your friend is passing through. The fact that he slapped her was indeed an accident as I know it was not intentional, she pushed him too far with her temperament. I like that he always tried to avoid her, and on that day he slapped her accidentally he would have continue the avoidance by walking out on her and heading somewhere to cool off. I want you to advice him not to poison himself over this as it is not a reason enough to take his own life. He should ask himself that if he should go ahead to poison himself, what happens to the girl in question? She will move on with her life forgetting everything about him and by then it is already late. He should continue apologising to her and let her know that it was a mistake.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Dahveydson(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2015
olajorn:
what is wa there? I only wanna help

Captain of helpers club. Well done.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2015
osaslord500:

I think you are being sentimental here, the girl is the person perpetuating evil here

Oohh yeah blame it to the devil when someone makes a mistake?! This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by respect80(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew.
Let him take the sniper and die na.
Meanwhile, RIP to the potential dead man cry
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2015
Dahveydson:

Captain of helpers club. Well done.
no am serious here
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by IamLEGEND1: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2015
tell the nígga itz been an honour.... we wish him safe passage to the other side.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
our gf kiss... that was a mistake, the gal asked for it naa,the guy try to avoid it by trying to use his earphone, but the gal that has been destined to chop slap still commot the earphone. ..Please just help us beg the gal and let us forget about it,it will not happen again
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
tell the nígga itz been an honour.... we wish him safe passage to the other side.
to which side grin
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2015
olajorn:
our gf kiss... that was a mistake, the gal asked for it naa,the guy try to avoid it by trying to use his earphone, but the gal that has been destined to chop slap still commot the earphone. ..Please just help us beg the gal and let us forget about it,it will not happen again

Lol...I know the girl pushed her bf to do such thing but being physical to her is a domestic violence...she can file a complaint for this if she want to and if her bf will be proven guilty, he will surely end up paying her for what he done.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...I know the girl pushed her bf to do such thing but being physical to her is a domestic violence...she can file a complaint for this if she want to and if her bf will be proven guilty, he will surely end up paying her for what he done.
in which country? grin when are you visiting Nigeria?
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2015
olajorn:
in which country? grin when are you visiting Nigeria?

Next year grin can't wait to see Ng and all the akpos tongue..
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Next year grin can't wait to see Ng and all the akpos tongue..
Do you speak Spanish?
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by IamLEGEND1: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2015
olajorn:
to which side grin
The underworld
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2015
olajorn:
Do you speak Spanish?

Lol...why? tongue I'm here to learn pidgin.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by olajorn(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...why? tongue I'm here to learn pidgin.
estoy trantado de aprender espanol por mi cuenta
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2015
The guy is a mofo didn't have the guts but went ahead to slap a lady. I would slap her again and again!
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by jonaifame22(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Niggers! Beatn ur lady is not a sign of strenght, shey after u beat her, ur dicck will still wanna fvck the same lady right?
ur nigger slapped his gal and now he's making matters worse by begging, reducing himself the more, making it obvious to the gal that he lacks self control and he's the weaker one in the relationship.
Hitting a gal only tells that you hit her cos that's the only thing u can do cos u felt ur pride,honor,dignity has been challenged
Wat do u expect? A gal u fvck often to give u twenty four. Hours respect?, C'mon respect is earned, hitting ur gal only makes her resent u and as u hit her she'll say all the hateful words in the book at u and u'll hit her more right, hmmmmmmm...........

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2015
First off,ur friend is really silly to be contemplating suicide over a girl. As for slapping her,perhaps it really was a mistake and he regrets it,but he should also decide if he wants to keep putting up with her short fuse....or if he'd rather one day jump into the lagoon after she's pushed him to hit her again. Not every body can deal with a bad temper very well. It might just be time to allow this Orente go b4 she chops off his head one day.

But then again,what are the things ur friend does that makes her lose it? Is he always provoking her...Is her anger always righteous? If that should be the case,then he should learn to stop provoking her,if they wantu remain together harmoniously.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2015
boxer022:
I understand what your friend is passing through.
How? Have you had a similar experiencegringringringringrin?
boxer022:
The fact that he slapped her was indeed an accident as I know it was not intentional, she pushed him too far with her temperament.
It is a necessary accident. I personally will do the same thing. My gf can do and say all she likes when she's angry but she shouldn't just touch me otherwise I will pinch her
boxer022:
I like that he always tried to avoid her, and on that day he slapped her accidentally he would have continue the avoidance by walking out on her and heading somewhere to cool off.
This one advice that I personally don't and cannot buy. Imagine after everything I passed through in the shop, I came home tired and worn out and my woman starts adding salt to injury. Mehn! She gotta leave my house. I don't like anything that gives me troubles.
It is hypocrisy to tell a man to walk out when his woman is angry without telling the woman to work on her temper. We're all people y'know. Men are not gods
boxer022:
I want you to advice him not to poison himself over this as it is not a reason enough to take his own life.
He can't possibly take his own life because of that. Life dey sweet him ganh
boxer022:
He should ask himself that if he should go ahead to poison himself, what happens to the girl in question? She will move on with her life forgetting everything about him and by then it is already late.
Obviously. He will become her dead ex but believe me he won't touch his lifegrin
boxer022:
He should continue apologising to her and let her know that it was a mistake.
Apologise for what? That will give her the guts to do more.

She will grab his balls next time.

The woman actually wanted him to touch her and she got just that so I don't see why he should apologise.

It is this crazy mentality that touching a woman is a taboo that makes women act the way they do because nobody is gonna touch them.

She should be the one to apologise because she's been abusing him emotionally
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by ihatebuhari(f): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
U are a monster

Can't stand such guys
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
ihatebuhari:
U are a monster

Can't stand such guys
He slapped her after frustrating his life and you call him a monster lol what will you call those that beat to death for any provocation I guess you will call them devil. Babe on a serious note why do most people ignore the girl anger problem and putting the whole blame on the guy, we are humans who have limit to what we can endure and I believe the girl did that because the guy have been avoiding her when ever she gets angry.
Who knows next time when he avoid her na bottle for head he go receive, please let's try and put ourselves in shoes of people before judging them.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by ihatebuhari(f): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
He slapped her after frustrating his life and you call him a monster lol what will you call those that beat to death for any provocation I guess you will call them devil. Babe on a serious note why do most people ignore the girl anger problem and putting the whole blame on the guy, we are humans who have limit to what we can endure and I believe the girl did that because the guy have been avoiding her when ever she gets angry.
Who knows next time when he avoid her na bottle for head he go receive, please let's try and put ourselves in shoes of people before judging them.
lol. Oga that's why u are a man, having the ability to control, subdue and dominate not to beat women.

Pls try to understand us
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Sniper cos a hoe,that would come on his burial with another guy?

I have slapped my bae before,I used one month to beg her. Had to buy her the phone she likes to show my remorse.

I regretted slapping her,since then I watch my anger cos I can't afford to buy another phone again. lol!

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by SporaD8: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol. Oga that's why u are a man, having the ability to control, subdue and dominate not to beat women.

Pls try to understand us
Am personally interested in this one: how, according to you, do u control and subdue without employing the default-setting slap especially when everything else has failed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool / DANGER!!! Is This Bumbum A Blessing Or Disease? / What Song Is Currently On Your Repeat Replay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.