Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258290 members, 1697471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 02:53 PM

Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status (1028 Views)

What Ur Relationship Status? / What's Your Relationship Status ? / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by toria12(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Be Honest and comment with your relationship status, add and hook up!

• Single and looking
• Single and not looking
• In a Relationship
• In an Open Relationship
• Engaged
• Married
• Divorced
• Widowed
• Player (A person who dates/sleeps with multiple people at the same time.)

mine: Single and Looking
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by ichidodo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Single
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by ichidodo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Single and looking
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Temi231(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Single and not looking.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by djeezy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
My relationship status is-----"Waiting for a miracle".
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by amyg(f): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yes?u cald me.my name is miracle

1 Like

Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Same as hell! Single and never looking...
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by laidoure4real(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
single and lookimg
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
djeezy: My relationship status is-----"Waiting for a miracle".
Miracle 4 what to happen?
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by zimuzo: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Single grin
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by OnainorSamuel(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2012
Why is ther no room for complicated relationship? Mine is hmmmmm.....
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by i4all: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin ;DMarried and searchin for babe. Just kiddin
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by leanfarmer(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Single and looking for a drop -dead gorgeous,lol!
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Kenistry(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
In a relatnship wit a nice lady.....i jst pray for d passion to luv her ryt, takes ova me.
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by 190: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
IAR! smiley
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Flashaldrin(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Single and confused. Might never hook up.
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Flashaldrin: Single and confused. Might never hook up.
Y now?
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Flashaldrin(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
dmcdad:
Y now?
why what??
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by dmcdad: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:
why what??
Y being confused? And y did u say u might never get hooked up?
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by xyoung: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
Single and looking for Job in oil producing company (shell, Total, agip, chevron)
After I get the job, I will start searching for girl
Simple
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by diva90(f): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Single and not looking. Need a break off anything relationship related for now. Ready to have the fun of my life wink if u knw what I mean
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by dmcdad: 4:25am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90: Single and not looking. Need a break off anything relationship related for now. Ready to have the fun of my life wink if u knw what I mean
We knw what u mean...
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Mynd44: 4:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Mines is smh
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by dmcdad: 4:47am On Dec 09, 2012
leanfarmer: Single and looking for a drop -dead gorgeous,lol!
What about a jaw-dropping?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by kuphid(f): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2012
Single
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by xyoung: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90: Single and not looking. Need a break off anything relationship related for now. Ready to have the fun of my life wink if u knw what I mean
Kindly Inbox me ur contacts then
No long tinz
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by amyg(f): 5:30am On Dec 14, 2012
young:
Single and looking for Job in oil producing company (shell, Total, agip, chevron)
After I get the job, I will start searching for girl
Simple
So no oil company,no babe?shocked.no b small matter
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by OnainorSamuel(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=kuphid]Single [
/quote]

send me email....supernkem@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by giftmurphy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
none cool
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Lovetinz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Injured ex-player.
Now a team manager.
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by Saintsquare(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Single and looking
Re: Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status by vivianc(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
About to be engaged. * Loading .......... 30%* I hope I don't run away this time.

(0) (1) (Reply)

How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi !!! / Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: / My Love Departed After Eight Years: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.