Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

"I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" (597 Views)

I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by toby2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
I have a dream, i have a dream...
That one day guys will learn to respect ladies n protect them rather than devalue dem,
That one day virgins will be proud to show their identity as virgins n not be scared of intimidation...
That sugar dadies n mumies will stop parading our potential spouses. No wonder some'r still single...
That a relationship will built on love n trust and not sex n money...
That marriage will be a place of comfort where a happy children will be produced...
That the marriage vows will be honoured till DEATH DO UR PART...
That you won't have to TEST RUN ur wife to be like a tokunbo or roughly used car...
That a man will always find the excuse to always be in his wife's arms...
That misunderstandings among couples won't last half an hour...
That men will do their best to make every lady better than the way they came...
That the whole world will be a better place to live...
And finally that God will look down on mankind, smile and say to Himself THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I WANT THEM TO LIVE. God help me in ma quest to play ma own part in saving this dying generation, where immorality has become the back bone of the society...toby
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by Emmyk(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
You try.
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by toby2(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Emmyk: You try.
lols, e no be like Martin Luther King jnr. Well dat one was for America, dis one na for the planet.
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by KingRemy: 2:42am On Dec 08, 2012
I also had a dream dt dreamers do lie.
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by lecturerdabo(m): 4:44am On Dec 08, 2012
to+by:
I have a dream, i have a dream...
That one day guys will learn to respect ladies n protect them rather than devalue dem,
That one day virgins will be proud to show their identity as virgins n not be scared of intimidation...
That sugar dadies n mumies will stop parading our potential spouses. No wonder some'r still single...
That a relationship will built on love n trust and not sex n money...
That marriage will be a place of comfort where a happy children will be produced...
That the marriage vows will be honoured till DEATH DO UR PART...
That you won't have to TEST RUN ur wife to be like a tokunbo or roughly used car...
That a man will always find the excuse to always be in his wife's arms...
That misunderstandings among couples won't last half an hour...
That men will do their best to make every lady better than the way they came...
That the whole world will be a better place to live...
And finally that God will look down on mankind, smile and say to Himself THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I WANT THEM TO LIVE. God help me in ma quest to play ma own part in saving this dying generation, where immorality has become the back bone of the society...toby

A dream it is, a dream it will remain!
go take ur tabs.
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by Mynd44: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2012
It soed not have to be a dream anymore dude. Just do your part and try as much as possible that you tell people about it and you might just create a change.
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by toby2(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44: It soed not have to be a dream anymore dude. Just do your part and try as much as possible that you tell people about it and you might just create a change.
tanks bro for saving me from ma TEN BROTHER UP DER.
Re: "I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" by Mynd44: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2012
to+by:

tanks bro for saving me from ma TEN BROTHER UP DER.
Yup.
You welcome

(1) (Reply)

Funny Facts About Valentine / Getting Over A Broken Heart / Ladies, Find That Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.