Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? (29789 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/ No, Why? / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lol you monkey... you just found found random blog from a random feminist and claimed it proves that feminists support mens rights. (For the record i dont either).

Feminism is a womens advocacy group....foolishboy. It is for womens interests at the expense of everything else, if you knew anything about this ideology you tag along with you would realize that. Like was said in the video they justify this opinion because most of them believe that all gender eqaulity in the world must benifit men, because 'men control the system'.

If you think with such limited and symplistic logic as that you are a r.etard.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is that the only thing you gathered from the video boy,

or is the rest too hard to argue with? grin
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: Lol you monkey... you just found found random blog from a random feminist and claimed it proves that feminists support mens rights. (For the record i dont either).

Feminism is a womens advocacy group....foolishboy. It is for womens interests at the expense of everything else, if you knew anything about this ideology you tag along with you would realize that. Like was said in the video they justify this opinion because most of them believe that all gender eqaulity in the world must benifit men, because 'men control the system'.

If you think with such limited and symplistic logic as that you are a r.etard.

You are seriously daft. Feminism is not just a group, it is a collection of movements and that is why you have some feminazi fringe groups that hate men and the mainstream that are focused on meeting gender equality.

You can argue with yourself. Feminists support parental leave (of both parents.)

I will leave it at that.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
There are moderate feminists who pick the parts of feminism they like and ignore the rest... and they are radical feminists who believe all of that crap... that doesnt change the fact that feminsim as a movement is not for paternity leave or mens rights in general. And they shouldn't be. If you are confused about that, simply look at the issues prominent feminists groups fight for.

Btw. Why are ppl like you always looking for the state to do something for you? grow the hell up.

Just because they are some moderate feminists who support paternity leave doesn't mean it is a key tenant of the ideology. Their belief in paternity leave is seperate from their belief in feminism ... Just because you ppl like to twist this word 'feminism' to mean whatever you want, doesnt make that the truth. Feminism is a womens avocacy movemnt. If they were advocating the rights of everyone they would call themsevles humanists.

And i highly doubt you will 'leave it at that' monkeyboy, you are my bytch.. you will come back for more. wink
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: Is that the only thing you gathered from the video boy,

or is the rest too hard to argue with? grin
u never answered this part kid.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pleep, When did this thread become a discussion about the feminist movement or is this another attempt to save face? Know when to give up you annoying little shitt.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Haha, this thread has always been about feminism, weather you knew that or not.

.....Fellis, my dear, just stay out of this convo. An intelligent adult is speaking, you aren't contributing anything but silly comments
Btw, do you even know that everything you guys have been saying for the last 3 pages is textbook feminism? dumb little girl
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: Haha, this thread has always been about feminism, weather you knew that or not.

lol. Illiterate fool.

pleep:
Btw, do you even know that everything you guys have been saying for the last 3 pages is textbook feminism? dumb little girl

The past 3 pages was basically an argument (which you lost) to correct your idíotic ideas about women being slaves that should be subjected to imprisonment and disrespect by men. Why are you bringing up issues about how feminist fight for only women's right and how they have limited and simplistic logic?

So pleep if you have a female child you are going to teach her to feel inferior to men and tell her that she only deserves the amount of freedom a man permits her to have? Or if you have male children you'd teach them to regard females as inferior beings that should be treated like immature children?
How very disgusting.
People like you should not be allowed to reproduce.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2013
fellis:
So pleep if you have a female child you are going to teach her to feel inferior to men and tell her that she only deserves the amount of freedom a man permits her to have? Or if you have male children you'd teach them to regard females as inferior beings that should be treated like immature children?
How very disgusting.
Bla bla stop your whining girl, that stuff doesn't work on me. How on earth your Muslim husband deals with you is a mystery. Like i said earlier, i don't care about all that, all i care about is intellectual honestly. For the millionth time, all im saying is that women were not unfairly burdened by patriarchy in the west. No one said women are inferior, get that through your estrogen saturated brain. wink

The past 3 pages was basically an argument (which you lost) to correct your idíotic ideas about women being slaves that should be subjected to imprisonment and disrespect by men. Why are you bringing up issues about how feminist fight for only women's right and how they have limited and simplistic logic?
You know someone is winning an argument when they have to tell the other person who lost a million times... and of course correct their spelling errors.

Rofl.. grasping at straws much? grin

Everything you guys said in that 'argument', i call it a lecture, (because i was schooling you) was textbook feminism.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by wiegraf: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2013
fellis:

I loled

You coming around now? Our little hannibal lecter seems to be maturing nicely. He'll soon move from torturing ants and insects to small pets like kittehs. I suspect he might be at the kitteh level already though
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2013
Yea, i love torturing 'kittehs', its my favorite pass-time. But what does that have to do with gender equality? grin

I hope you aren't trying to change the subject boy angry
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Denise216(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Some entertainment (and irony) for the discussion. Watch the whole thing grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ien5m-KCXUw
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2013
i Use to watch Married With Children all The Time as a Kid

Ahhh the 90s were such fun.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Denise216(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: i Use to watch Married With Children all The Time as a Kid

Ahhh the 90s were such fun.

I miss those days too.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Great Timez, Great Timez.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2013
lol only thing i remember from the 90's is pokemon.

funny video tho, that retro clothing is sexy as hell grin
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Damn, hell no how did I miss this thread? Yoo pleep you should have called me
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
hahaha, this was the thread were i lost all respect for the female ability to reason. sad
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
lwkd, one day I will read all those pages lmao
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by somalia9: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
i like my women like i like my pets: submissive.

Which is also the type of sexxx am into.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
somalia9: i like my women like i like my pets: submissive.

cheesy

typical somali pig
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by somalia9: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

typical somali pig

i dont tough or eat pig.

your a gorilla
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
somalia9: i like my women like i like my pets: submissive.

cheesy
lol... to bad you've never had sexxx.

While your so called "pets" are swinging off black gorilla dick
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by somalia9: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
pleep: lol... to bad you've never had sex.

While your so called "pets" are swinging off black gorilla dick

LoL, my how people have imaginations.

Wasnt it just yesteday i was posting a video of a somali girl showing how she was rejecting some gorilla, ( he litterly looked like a gorilla)
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
The fact of the matter is... your women are having alot more sex than you.

You wont marry a virgin my boy. kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
she will marry the virgin lol
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by somalia9: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
pleep: The fact of the matter is... your women are having alot more sex than you.

You wont marry a virgin my boy. kiss

lol, the obsession continues.

our women wait till marriage, i can understand how you may be confused seeing as your from a race of bastaaards that have been enslaved and abused through out the centuries and who have no civilization or religon but worshipping sticks
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by pleep(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Have you heard of vaginal reconstruction?

That is the best virgin you will ever get.
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by somalia9: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
pleep: Have you heard of vaginal reconstruction?

That is the best virgin you will ever get.

i as a somali can get many woman, our women are loyal to us, and on top of that somalis are very attractive that i get hit on by white women, arab, asian,

but you gorillas are the ugliest race of all, who wants you?
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
somalia9:
i as a somali can get many woman, our women are loyal to us, and on top of that somalis are very attractive that i get hit on by white women, arab, asian,
Hahahaha
This man.... You can lie sha
Re: Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? by somalia9: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
fellis:
Hahahaha
This man.... You can lie sha

lol, i dont need to lie. Am somali, god made me handsome

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Yoruba Spreading In Scandinavia- Scandinavian Schools Endorse Yoruba Language / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.