Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife (6125 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
I m askin this b'cos, most of my time in Phc with the pals i had then, D issue of married ladies was just a taboo, when we talk about it, it was like, why would i, with all these pretty girls around,that was just the notion then,but since i ve been in Lagos, few of d pals i ve now seem to be involve wit married ladies, i ve 2 start distancing myself 2 them b'cos its just absurd 2 me. So is it that there r no enough singles around? or is just something some guys cant do without? or what?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tsk tsk tsk...... now lets not put tribal stereotype into this so we can have a good discussion. grin thank you.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is not about any tribe, its about lack of fear of God and lack of respect for fellow human beings, especially their spouses, from both parties involved
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by RudySmith(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
bjcole: I m askin this b'cos, most of my time in Phc with the pals i had then, D issue of married ladies was just a taboo, when we talk about it, it was like, why would i, with all these pretty girls around, that was just the notion then,but since i ve been in Lagos, few of d pals i ve now seem to be involve wit married ladies, i ve 2 start distancing myself 2 them b'cos its just absurd 2 me. So is it that there r no enough singles around? or is just something common among my yoruba guys? or what?

The above in bold means that you believe that married women are not pretty girls, and that's a big misconception. Also, shouldn't you also ask the question: Why would a married woman offer her married self to some single guys? The men that sleeps with these married women are not forcing these women, so the issue is bigger than just men wanting married women but more about WHY ARE THESE WOMEN AVAILABLE.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
RudySmith:

The above in bold means that you believe that married women are not pretty girls, and that's a big misconception. Also, shouldn't you also ask the question: Why would a married woman offer her married self to some single guys? The men that sleeps with these married women are not forcing these women, so the issue is bigger than just men wanting married women but more about WHY ARE THESE WOMEN AVAILABLE.

BINGO!!!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
bjcole: I m askin this b'cos, most of my time in Phc with the pals i had then, D issue of married ladies was just a taboo, when we talk about it, it was like, why would i, with all these pretty girls around,that was just the notion then,but since i ve been in Lagos, few of d pals i ve now seem to be involve wit married ladies, i ve 2 start distancing myself 2 them b'cos its just absurd 2 me. So is it that there r no enough singles around? or is just something common among my yoruba guys? or what?

because there's a thrill attached to doing things that are forbidden.....
the institution of marriage in nigeria is now akin to the animal kingdom - dog eat cat with preys and predators ruling the roost!

there are enough singles around but the married folks don't want to be left behind as well....everyone i have spoken to about NYSC in nigeria slêpt with a married woman or knew a fellow corp member that did. it's pure fuckery!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
coogar:

because there's a thrill attached to doing things that are forbidden.....
the institution of marriage in nigeria is now akin to the animal kingdom - dog eat cat with preys and predators ruling the roost!

there are enough singles around but the married folks don't want to be left behind as well....everyone i have spoken to about NYSC in nigeria slêpt with a married woman or knew a fellow corp member that did. it's pure fuckery!

I am sorry to say this but if you have ever been to NYSC camp, you would think 70 per cent of Nigeran Youths are sexual perverts. My camp was so bad, once darkness came, people hit the bushes, left, right and centre. Married women hiding wedding rings like hard drugs at an Airport.

Just one big orgy. The kind of rain God sent to that camp on "Camp Fire" night left the host community without electricity for about 2 years. I guess God saw that the Sexometer on that night was going to hit red hot and intervened. tongue.

Naija Youths dey try.

3 Likes

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji:

I am sorry to say this but if you have ever been to NYSC camp, you would think 70 per cent of Nigeran Youths are sexual perverts. My camp was so bad, once darkness came, people hit the bushes, left, right and centre. Married women hiding wedding rings like hard drugs at an Airport.

Just one big orgy. The kind of rain God sent to that camp on "Camp Fire" night left the host community without electricity for about 2 years. I guess God saw that the Sexometer on that night was going to hit red hot and intervened. tongue.

Naija Youths dey try.

abeg, which of the camps?
lagos? abuja or portharcourt?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by baby124: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wow. Na wa o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
@jidegirl, i guess u r correct, i will have 2 modify that, though i stil wonder why it seems common among my fellow yoruba folk ( discussion 4 another day) @ rudysmith, i m more concerned about d men, not d ladies, dis is another man's wife 4 God sake @ Cogar i dnt knw if we can talk abt Nysc here, but it is still d same issue, dis woman is married, why wil d fellow corper guy stil want 2 do it. Some Married & old men do this too, why?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
coogar:

abeg, which of the camps?
lagos? abuja or portharcourt?

Obubra, Cross River State.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji:
Obubra, Cross River State.

it must be the water in that state - everything about cross-river radiates around sex!

bjcole: @ Cogar i dnt knw if we can talk abt Nysc here, but it is still d same issue, dis woman is married, why wil d fellow corper guy stil want 2 do it. Some Married & old men do this too, why?

you seem to think married women are generally old and washed up.....
some women married in their teens and if they don't mention it, they look even better than the so called single chics.......

men would take up any offer open to them. humans are generally opportunistic. youths with raging hormones wouldn't care if a woman is married or not as long as she's down for the do! a frustrated youth who cannot score with the shakara single women carry around would readily bäng a married woman without remorse.....
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
@mactunji, some camps are properly regulated, i know of d North anyway and some single ladies complete d whole Nysc without having sex, though i know dis Nysc & intimacy thing is just something else, but 4 me i stil dnt d rationale behind sleeping with a married woman when u know she is married. I knw a guy dating a lady that d hubby is in SA & i had 2 cut our friendship b'cos of that.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
bjcole: @mactunji, some camps are properly regulated, i know of d North anyway and some single ladies complete d whole Nysc without having sex, though i know dis Nysc & intimacy thing is just something else, but 4 me i stil dnt d rationale behind sleeping with a married woman when u know she is married. I knw a guy dating a lady that d hubby is in SA & i had 2 cut our friendship b'cos of that.

Good enough by me.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Jesus mother of GOD!! Are you guys for real or just joking ...... wedding rings off! Married women dey go camp too?!! Ah ahh ahh !! I see why cooger wan collapse at the uncle in a hotel room thread!

So sad!

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
NL filter turned: "Just one big 0rgy" to "Just one big fun" in my first post on this thread- Na wa O.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by RudySmith(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
bjcole: @ rudysmith, i m more concerned about d men, not d ladies, dis is another man's wife 4 God sake

Sir, the only way you can solve a problem is by analyzing it fully. Trying to understand OR solve a problem looking at it from only one side, will have you fail times and times again. Yes, men who going after such women are wrong, but such men don't have any ehtics/morals *just like these cheating women*, so they both deserve each other.

If these women were not putting themselves out there like that, then these men would have nothing to chop but single women.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Yes, Rudysmith is right, no smoke without fire, if d married women dont concur (agree) to their demand, d men will have no choice than to stick to d single ladies, so i still maintain that d two parties involved do not have:
1....... Fear of God
2....... Moral standard
3........ Respect for humanity, especially their spouses.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by TableLeg(m): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Morally wrong ... I will never do it!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2012
@maclatunji, u see, that of NYSC camp is a topic for another day and im sure dt d thread will run for more than 50 pages..............its not only about cross river state alone. Its every state, u see our potential future leaders not better than dogs phucking in public in broad day light without feeling ashamed, what about how d ladies use to mesmerize themselves with d soldiers....... Hhhhmmm, dont just go there again,just as u said........nigeria youths ang s.e.....x, na wa o!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2012
greatgod2012: @maclatunji, u see, that of NYSC camp is a topic for another day and im sure dt d thread will run for more than 50 pages..............its not only about cross river state alone. Its every state, u see our potential future leaders not better than dogs phucking in public in broad day light without feeling ashamed, what about how d ladies use to mesmerize themselves with d soldiers....... Hhhhmmm, dont just go there again,just as u said........nigeria youths ang s.e.....x, na wa o!

I know it is not Cross River state alone, I just mentioned there because Coogar asked where I served. It is like people just enter camp and turn to dogs, I was shocked that such a large congregation of women could be so lose to allow men have them in public and the married ones seemed to be the ones at the forefront.

It is hard to trust women with such knowledge.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 1:42am On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12: Jesus mother of GOD!! Are you guys for real or just joking ...... wedding rings off! Married women dey go camp too?!! Ah ahh ahh !! I see why cooger wan collapse at the uncle in a hotel room thread!

So sad!

with dis, it is obvious that u did not do your NYSC in Nigeria, if u did, im sure u will not be surprised, soooooo many things are happening here in Nigeria, little wonder, d women folks are almost not ever taken serious when it comes to chastity, my sister, u only know about yourself, here in Naija, u dare not trust another woman(married or not) if u dont want to be dissapointed. Finally, go to romance section and read about how ladies are being talked ill of, then, im sure u will not be surprised again.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

I know it is not Cross River state alone, I just mentioned there because Coogar asked where I served. It is like people just enter camp and turn to dogs, I was shocked that such a large congregation of women could be so lose to allow men have them in public and the married ones seemed to be the ones at the forefront.

It is hard to trust women with such knowledge.

my brother, if there is a word worse than "dogs", i will use it as far as NYSC camp is concerned, u know what? Sometimes, i feel ashamed that im a lady, when i see how ladies portray themselves in some places, i feel like d ground should swallow me, but thank God,some still have fear of God, and that is one of d reasons why i think alot is in d hand of paremts to do as far as our children are involved, d4 I believe so much in dis passage "train a child in d way he shall go and when hes old, he will not depart from it"
Eni ba bimo, ko to, nitori eyin ola. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by tpia1: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2012
why cant these women's husbands be allowed to visit them in the camp.

separate quarters and all that.

there seems to be something about the place that facilitates all these.

or perhaps married women should come from home. Separate regimen and all that.

the number of threads discussing this issue are so many, there must be a problem. [understatement?]

**wonder how i would have coped in that chadic region had i gone there**
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Tpia so are they babies that need a open house at camp abi? .... these are possibly grown a$$ married women / moms you are making lame excuses for ... So they can't hold their ecs tasy to get laid ehn?.... yada yada ..

.. I'm very disappointed with these women I tell ya ..... '

Enh en undecided now I see why men here raise high brows when there's discussion bout women and independence.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Kobojunkie: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Well, I guess their made-in-Nigeria by Nigerian-men marriages are 'secure'. That definitely explains why these married women, to Nigerian men/shepherds, many of who believe all is well with their marriages, are out having sex with non-entities? grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2012
greatgod2012:

my brother, if there is a word worse than "dogs", i will use it as far as NYSC camp is concerned, u know what? Sometimes, i feel ashamed that im a lady, when i see how ladies portray themselves in some places, i feel like d ground should swallow me, but thank God,some still have fear of God, and that is one of d reasons why i think alot is in d hand of paremts to do as far as our children are involved, d4 I believe so much in dis passage "train a child in d way he shall go and when hes old, he will not depart from it"
Eni ba bimo, ko to, nitori eyin ola. May God help us all.

People don't want to be responsible anymore. We can continue to pretend as if everything is normal but certain places like you said and actions just prove to me that we are an immoral nation that cannot make meaningful progress until we change.

Do you work with NYSC or run a business in one of its camps?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2012
4 d discussion 2 be balanced, we can discuss both sides, i know d woman carries more blames when this happen, I said in a thread dat i ve seen too many married women rubbish b'cos in my office wit over 5000 staff, most of d ladies were getting juicy positions b'cos of sex wit d bosses, even d married one. Go to d oil coys & see what is happening, its so pathetic.Why r we men doing & undoing ourselves? these things go in circles. Is sex food? cant d brain of a man works when its sex or what?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2012
greatgod2012: Yes, Rudysmith is right, no smoke without fire, if d married women dont concur (agree) to their demand, d men will have no choice than to stick to d single ladies, so i still maintain that d two parties involved do not have:
1 Fear of God
2 Moral standard
3 Respect for humanity, especially their spouses.
yeah correct & d church is nt helping matters, There r MOGs wanting 2 take on other people's wives, I think there shd be when 2 draw d line as a man.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2012
bjcole: 4 d discussion 2 be balanced, we can discuss both sides, i know d woman carries more blames when this happen, I said in a thread dat i ve seen too many married women rubbish b'cos in my office wit over 5000 staff, most of d ladies were getting juicy positions b'cos of sex wit d bosses, even d married one. Go to d oil coys & see what is happening, its so pathetic.Why r we men doing & undoing ourselves? these things go in circles. Is sex food? cant d brain of a man works when its sex or what?

It's very simple, it's a cummulative failure of morality and discipline in the society. When someone does something wrong and another tries to correct him/her, you will find people or the individual saying: "what is your business? Take your holier than thou attitude away."

And so we keep telling ourselves: "It doesn't matter" here, "it doesn't matter" there until nothing matters anymore including the sanctity of our very own lives.

Act against wrongdoing. If you can't, speak against it. If you can't, reject it in your heart and this is the weakest of faith- this is what an hadith teaches.

I salute your decision to cut-off "friends" that philander other people's wives, it would be great if you let them know why and how repugnant their actions are and why they should change.

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2012
@Tunji, i just didnt want someone talkin me into such nonsense & some of them r addictive church goer. I trust myself but i dnt allow that 2 make feel i cud be so close 2 any married woman & nothin happens, i dont even entertain emotional discussion or flirting jokes wit any of them, i had B4 wit one or two & i saw what it was offering, i had 2 bark down. I dnt get too close 2 my pal's wives more than my pals themselves, I just dnt like 2 hear dis it was devil thing.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2012
@Maclatunji, Bjcole, Greatgod e.t.c which country are you guys really talking about ?

Agreed where I served there was so much flirtation and all but free for all sex ? no bloody way.

Infact, in my hall where we had up to a hundred guys , there were just about three guys we knew who were hitting it regularly (and trust me word gets around easily), and those were couples who were in some kind of (psuedo) relationship.
Even one of my corner mates who was some don juan and very popular in camp admitted jokingly at some point that 'he was at the point of death cos since the two weeks he came to camp, he had not been able to get some' !

admittedly I did my service a little while back so that might just explain it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day 2024 / The Foolish Mistakes Women Make in marriage / Security Tips During The Christmas Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.