Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,106 members, 7,957,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife (6248 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12: Jesus mother of GOD!! Are you guys for real or just joking ...... wedding rings off! Married women dey go camp too?!! Ah ahh ahh !! I see why cooger wan collapse at the uncle in a hotel room thread!
So sad!

Madam, i guess u r beginin 2 see why som of us react on some thread d way we do. Wit what i ve seen, if i dnt trust any married woman again, i m justified but d few gud ones r d reasons i still do. God help us
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2012
I know a woman dat d husband didnt allow 2 do more than NCE, d woman said her husband was tired of coming 2 beg lecturers or giving money 2 sort them, so they can leave his wife alone. D woman also said most of her friends were sleeping wit these lecturers. I knw a lecturer then once he wants u, u cant escape it whether married or not, else u carry d course. Someone said if God does nt destroy dis world, he wud ve 2 apologize 2 sodom & gomorah. This blood of Jesus let it not just finish one day.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2012
pak: @Maclatunji, Bjcole, Greatgod e.t.c which country are you guys really talking about ?

Agreed where I served there was so much flirtation and all but free for all sex ? no bloody way.

Infact, in my hall where we had up to a hundred guys , there were just about three guys we knew who were hitting it regularly (and trust me word gets around easily), and those were couples who were in some kind of (psuedo) relationship.
Even one of my corner mates who was some don juan and very popular in camp admitted jokingly at some point that 'he was at the point of death cos since the two weeks he came to camp, he had not been able to get some' !

admittedly I did my service a little while back so that might just explain it.

You want me to spill more with this your doubt. Our Camp Commandant had 2 female corp members sleeping in his quarters- I am sure they were studying together- abi?

The parade ground was surrounded by Cassava farms owned by the natives, no fences. The place with no lighting was turned to meeting point for male and female corpers at night starting from around 6.45pm and was called "Cassava Hotel". Everyone knew about it- The Regiment Sergeant-Major addressed us after the endurance threk. He could barely speak English.

However, he did remember to say; you people have done very well, you are now free to go to "Cassava Hotel", come and see cheering from boys and even a considerable amount of females too.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

You want me to spill more with this your doubt. Our Camp Commandant had 2 female corp members sleeping in his quarters- I am sure they were studying together- abi?

The parade ground was surrounded by Cassava farms owned by the natives, no fences. The place with no lighting was turned to meeting point for male and female corpers at night starting from around 6.45pm and was called "Cassava Hotel". Everyone knew about it- The Regiment Sergeant-Major addressed us after the endurance threk. He could barely speak English.

However, he did remember to say; you people have done very well, you are now free to go to "Cassava Hotel", come and see cheering from boys and even a considerable amount of females too.

undecided undecided undecided

lol @ cassava farm.

Anyway I remember during our first few days in camp that the State coordinator kept warning that there are snakes on the rocks surrounding our camp ground.

But really then, it wasn't that bad !

Maybe because it was before the smartphone era !!!!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Lol @ Cassava hotel! grin

But seriously Mac, I didn't see or hear any of these wild stories while serving. Maybe because it was a while back? Or maybe because I only did the 8 week Orientation Camp thingy?

All I remember is that the soldiers were strict, firm but fair. Come to think of it, they were decent guys who had to coax our lazy bums to get up & get exercising. That endurance trek was fun sha. O happy memories! cheesy
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2012
OP, you asked a question, why would you sleep with another Man's wife.

Answers....

1. Those men fancy the married woman. Remember you still got hot and pretty women out there, married or not!
2. Some men do it for money. Whereby the married woman becomes the sugar mummy. Abi, you think say na only sugar daddies dey exist? tongue
3. For the cheaters, I know a married man that prefer married women instead of singles girls...according to him, he won't be bothered with plenty troubles that comes with single girls. Some trying to tie you emotionally and threaten to report you to family, church etc if you don't meet their demands. The married lady plays her part because they both in the same institution and would not want any disgrace that will result to this.
4. There are men who cannot control themr selves. Whether you wear bikini or tie bubba ( I hope I got the spelling), they will still wonder what is inside the bubba. How big and succulent the unmentionables will be and would not hesitate to do what ever possible to get into those women bubba or wrapper. Married or not. Their third legs don't think.
5. The low self-esteem men that never sees anything good n them, don't appreciate their wives but might go a long way for someone else wife's whom they think are better than themselves.
6. I don tire Abeg!

This is from the men point of view... It's entirely different story from the women point of view.

NYSC is Lso a different ball game!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by bjcole(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2012
We r heard some much complains here, some women cant control themselves, some men dont ve morals, sleep wit anything in skirt be it goat or mammal. These is so much rampant in our society, church, school, government, workplace, everywhere, someone even said as far as Naija women r concern, trust only urself, so what is d solution? we r so much in d worship of God, i dnt know if there is any nation that worship God more than us or we r just bunch of hypocrites, lets not pretend, this is real, why?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
bjcole: We r heard some much complains here, some women cant control themselves, some men dont ve morals, sleep wit anything in skirt be it goat or mammal. These is so much rampant in our society, church, school, government, workplace, everywhere, someone even said as far as Naija women r concern, trust only urself, so what is d solution? we r so much in d worship of God, i dnt know if there is any nation that worship God more than us or we r just bunch of hypocrites, lets not pretend, this is real, why?

Don't turn it into a Nigeria thingy. Its general, I once had a camerounian girlfriend (wonder where the heck she is right now) who told me how bad marital infidelity is in Cameroun. In her words, Nigerians were uptight when it came to Marriage.
She said social life/clubbing was a daily stuff that started sometimes around 4pm and it was not unusual to see married women coming to clubs alone !!!!!

Even my state cordinator back then use to regal those of us a bit close to his circle about the numerous excapades in Gambia where in his own words - sleeping with another man's wife was no big deal. Sometimes even the husband knew about it !!!
The only thing he pointed out was that over there, unlike in Nigeria, money was never the major motive.

So there, its not a Nigerian thingy, its just a worldwide moral decadence
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
^Word!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol @ Cassava hotel! grin

But seriously Mac, I didn't see or hear any of these wild stories while serving. Maybe because it was a while back? Or maybe because I only did the 8 week Orientation Camp thingy?

All I remember is that the soldiers were strict, firm but fair. Come to think of it, they were decent guys who had to coax our lazy bums to get up & get exercising. That endurance trek was fun sha. O happy memories! cheesy

I told you your NYSC get k-leg.

Someone said maybe it is in the ERA of smart phones. I entered camp February 2007. Smart phones were luxuries then. People were still tripping for slide phones. It wasn't a social networking thing- just people doing what they wanted with little restraint.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
All these talks about married women getting it on in Nysc camps remain a myth to me..
I served in Lagos and none of such happened in my camp..even with singles.There was hardly time and space for it..
So much flirting but nothing more!
It doesn't take away the fact that we live in a morally bankrupt society though...
Its only here online that i see people make a big deal out of infidelity issues..
Its seen as a norm in real life these days.Cuts accross all tribes,religions and sectors.
Sad but true!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
bjcole: We r heard some much complains here, some women cant control themselves, some men dont ve morals, sleep wit anything in skirt be it goat or mammal. These is so much rampant in our society, church, school, government, workplace, everywhere, someone even said as far as Naija women and men r concern, trust only urself, so what is d solution? we r so much in d worship of God, i dnt know if there is any nation that worship God more than us or we r just bunch of hypocrites, lets not pretend, this is real, why?
Fixed!!
There's no real solution.You can only affect the few around you teaching/inspiring them with values that count while living by the same yourself.
....and yes,hypocrites a bunch of us (Nigerians) are.No denying that!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
bjcole: We r heard some much complains here, some women cant control themselves, some men dont ve morals, sleep wit anything in skirt be it goat or mammal. These is so much rampant in our society, church, school, government, workplace, everywhere, someone even said as far as Naija women r concern, trust only urself, so what is d solution? we r so much in d worship of God, i dnt know if there is any nation that worship God more than us or we r just bunch of hypocrites, lets not pretend, this is real, why?

why do you want solution?
if 2 consenting adults decide to roll in the hay, i don't think it's anyone's business......what is immoral to you could be perfectly moral to the people you are concerned about.

i am not trying to play the devil's advocate here but you have to admit our way of life continues to change as we embrace civilisation. it's not unusual these days to find married couples inviting a 3rd party into their beds to spice up their sex lives....

why would a man want to dog a married woman? maybe he's aware someone is dogging his own wife too! tït for tat - fair exchange!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tunji entered camp in 2007 when I'm already done my masters and already travelled and I'm fashè ing for Canada looking for real dough..... Tunji.... call me aunty from now on okay? I'm not your mate o! and for other people reading this yes it's on NL grin ( just kidding)

My sister ( greatgod ) ..... I went to camp in Nigeria too.... but I think I'm part of the 'NO CLUE' people.... no gsm service , no electricity,

I have to go to Abuja before I can make a call, it was like a torture den, commandants were so cruel
beating up our guys,

I hate the food, I tried to taste it when my pleatue cooked that week but the ingredients was just terrible! Ah!

and I see no use of the useless endurance walk, it's not like we are giving out souvenirs to the poor people and villages we walked past or something? We even got lost!

I remembered that i diot commandant read the map wrong and started using strong head until some students intervened and got us back to camp( shuo!)

I freaked out cos there wasn't water to drink anymore, a guy even fainted and we gave all our water to revive him ...... cos me I no fit carry nobody

I called my Daddy and I was picked up from Abuja and never went back to camp.... I'm sure my room mates will share all my stuff or throw them away, and off to my home sweet home where I can be sane.

All the talks was just strange to me somehow, it's demeaning to women.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12: Tunji entered camp in 2007 when I'm already done my masters and already travelled and I'm fashè ing for Canada looking for real dough..... Tunji.... call me aunty from now on okay? I'm not your mate o! and for other people reading this yes it's on NL grin ( just kidding)

My sister ( greatgod ) ..... I went to camp in Nigeria too.... but I think I'm part of the 'NO CLUE' people.... no gsm service , no electricity,

I have to go to Abuja before I can make a call, it was like a torture den, commandants were so cruel
beating up our guys,

I hate the food, I tried to taste it when my pleatue cooked that week but the ingredients was just terrible! Ah!

and I see no use of the useless endurance walk, it's not like we are giving out souvenirs to the poor people and villages we walked past or something? We even got lost!

I remembered that i diot commandant read the map wrong and started using strong head until some students intervened and got us back to camp( shuo!)

I freaked out cos there wasn't water to drink anymore, a guy even fainted and we gave all our water to revive him ...... cos me I no fit carry nobody

I called my Daddy and I was picked up from Abuja and never went back to camp.... I'm sure my room mates will share all my stuff or throw them away, and off to my home sweet home where I can be sane.

lol @ tunji calling u aunty.

I don laugh tire here, are u ajebota?
When we served, there was no GSM, we have to go to d town to call at phone booth, well its all history now sha. Thank God we are still alive.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by EfemenaXY: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12: Tunji entered camp in 2007 when I'm already done my masters and already travelled and I'm fashè ing for Canada looking for real dough..... Tunji.... call me aunty from now on okay? I'm not your mate o! and for other people reading this yes it's on NL grin ( just kidding)

beating up our guys,

Lol!

You're worse than me Jide cheesy

At least I completed Orientation Camp, and yeah there were no mobile phones those days. Calling home meant taking a trip to the local NITEL centre to call a landline number. No mobiles in those days.

@Mac, 2007 eh? Did mine way back in the late 90's. So you better start calling me "senior aunty" from now on. tongue
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
pak:

Don't turn it into a Nigeria thingy. Its general, I once had a camerounian girlfriend (wonder where the heck she is right now) who told me how bad marital infidelity is in Cameroun. In her words, Nigerians were uptight when it came to Marriage.
She said social life/clubbing was a daily stuff that started sometimes around 4pm and it was not unusual to see married women coming to clubs alone !!!!!
.. . . . .
So there, its not a Nigerian thingy, its just a worldwide moral decadence

Now don't you go judging all of Cameroon by the words of your ex-gal who probably lived all her life in one town/city and only left when she moved to Nigeria. This is a discussion about Nigeria . . . leave the throw-others-under-the-bus-so-you-can-pretend-it-is-all-good mentality at the door.

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2012

beating up our guys,

With all due respect, I won't change the way I relate with you at all.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

At least I completed Orientation Camp, and yeah there were no mobile phones those days. Calling home meant taking a trip to the local NITEL centre to call a landline number. No mobiles in those days.

@Mac, 2007 eh? Did mine way back in the late 90's. So you better start calling me "senior aunty" from now on. tongue

On a faceless forum? I doubt. Don't worry my respect for you is intact even if you're 16.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
chaircover: LOOOOOOL Tunjis eye don see pepper.

You better make use of these aunties and ask them to send you Ipads, smartphones, designer gear etc abi what are big aunties for grin

You know I can't love you but you just ooze class, copy that.

People don't read much out of this section on Nairaland. My "youthfulness" is not a secret.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Now don't you go judging all of Cameroon by the words of your ex-gal who probably lived all her life in one town/city and only left when she moved to Nigeria. This is a discussion about Nigeria . . . leave the throw-others-under-the-bus-so-you-can-pretend-it-is-all-good mentality at the door.

don't go there bros, I spent a couple of years in the North east, so I came across quite a handful of camerounian. One thing is certain, they are much more laid back than your average Nigerian. Generally speaking most francophone countries in Africa have a better (or is it wilder) attitude towards socials and seeking fun. They generally do not have this aggressive work till you drop attitude that you see around here.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
slimyem: All these talks about married women getting it on in Nysc camps remain a myth to me..
I served in Lagos and none of such happened in my camp..even with singles.There was hardly time and space for it..
So much flirting but nothing more!
It doesn't take away the fact that we live in a morally bankrupt society though...
Its only here online that i see people make a big deal out of infidelity issues..
Its seen as a norm in real life these days.Cuts accross all tribes,religions and sectors.
Sad but true!

It was in Lagos that a female married corp member was caught pants down with a male corper in broad daylight. Her husband was notified before she was kicked out of camp. This story is here on Nairaland.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

You know I can't love you but you just ooze class, copy that.

People don't read much out of this section on Nairaland. My "youthfulness" is not a secret.

Why can't you love her any problem ? tongue Am sure you should still fit into the half your age plus seven rule

maclatunji:

It was in Lagos that a female married corp member was caught pants down with a male corper in broad daylight. Her husband was notified before she was kicked out of camp. This story is here on Nairaland.

Don't spoil Yemisi, She was actually in fellowship when all those were happening wink
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
For me and my pals, we only deal with married Oyinbo women. We slap their unmentionable on a steady basis and it is really fun cos at least, oyinbo man no dey worry much for this kind thing unlike African man.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
What the heck ? NYSC in the 90's - guy was 'finding' admission then

Senior Aunties Jidegirl , GreatGod and Efemena - good bye

Exits thread in search of freshers. (Now where is slimyem ? abi you sef finish secondary school in the 80s ni ?)
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
greatgod2012:

lol @ tunji calling u aunty.

I don laugh tire here, are u ajebota?
When we served, there was no GSM, we have to go to d town to call at phone booth, well its all history now sha. Thank God we are still alive.

Ajebutter ke? I eat amala pas Ibadan citizen....no GSM O! It was a terrible experience...I have 2 or 3 pictures I took climbing those useless ropes and my uniform I wore to Abuja when I ran away from Camp....I wore the uniform one Halloween ....my Nigerian people were rolling on the floor like crazy....I teared up with serious laughter....oluwa! ah Naija for show! grin

Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Orient what?! I was having a serious fever that fateful day and I went to Abuja to call my Fiance(now hubby)and my Daddy for money you know......my Daddy just told me he was in town , enh! I cried like a day old baby and followed him to the airport and woala the rest is history....as for 'senior anuty Efe' okay ma I will do as you've said grin

Tunji don't mind me o! you will always be oga Mac! grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

With all due respect, I won't change the way I relate with you at all.

So you took me serious? Why are you mad now... I was just kidding with you...you do whatever pleases you abeg!

Oga Bjcole ....it all lies with the married women that presented themselves very cheap to these men....every adult is responsible for their actions, instead of making excuses for them. If they hold themselves with dignity and pride , I doubt these men will even come close to them.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by monkeyleg: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
There is a bigger issue to this. starting with the state of the country. The state of the country is a reflection of the lives we live as Nigerians.

Was having a chat to a Post Grad friend of mine in one of the universities in Nigeria. she was explaining to me how the system works now, were grades were achieved based on how much you paid or who you slept with. somehow they were all meant to fall into line and get with the programme. Now are these not the same men and women that ate going to graduate from school and we expect them to have morals? Same people we expect to behave themselves when they get married or go to NYSC camp? same people we expect to behave themselves when in public office and faced with financial responsibilities? Why do we kid ourselves? a mango never falls far from the tree.

We have major problems in Nigeria and the sooner we accept it the sooner we can start doing something about it
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Well,i don't know about that. All i know is anyone that has the time and can find a place to do that in Lagos camp must be really desperate and extraordinarily loose.
Lagos camp is small and open.There are no bushes or corners anywhere except for the Man o' war place behind the kitchen which is really dirty and smelly....
Even on camp fire night,we were sent in 10 on the dot such that the males started shouting "we want to fvck" outside the girls hostel for almost 30 minutes before the soldiers sent them in...the more reason i don't believe there's any place or any time for that to happen in Lagos camp.
pak: What the heck ? NYSC in the 90's - guy was 'finding' admission then

Senior Aunties Jidegirl , GreatGod and Efemena - good bye

Exits thread in search of freshers. (Now where is slimyem ? abi you sef finish secondary school in the 80s ni ?)
Infact,i finished in the 70's.Just call me grandma slimyem.grin
....and what's with you and my real name nah...
Why have you made bandying it here an habit?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
slimyem:
Infact,i finished in the 70's.Just call me grandma slimyem.grin

Ah ah very funny.....you are such a troublemaker, keep it up grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by monkeyleg: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
I served in Lagos in the 90's and it was not this rampant, though we did hear isolated cases. Not wanting to compare the decades but there has been a noticeable drop in standard of behaviour. For instance in my uni days, is was practically unheard of that people paid or slept with lecturers for grades, now it is the system in place. If you don't sort you don't pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow / 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.