Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? (753 Views)

Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by knightride: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen. A friend of mine is in love with a female friend of his. They've been friends for a few years now and have been very close.
Presently, the girl has nobody she is going out with and my friend has been showering her with petty gifts. He sometimes tell her he is in love with her and she says "I've heard you, wait".
Some days ago he said the same thing to her, but this time she said she didn't love him and cannot even date him.
My friend is very confused and told me she demanded for an item worth about N70,000 from him before the latest development. He said he would like to get it for her but I strongly advised him against such move.

Please Nairalanders, what is your advice?

Thank You.
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by luvmijeje(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
Op what was his response when u advised him?
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by Abbott(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
If a lady aint interested in you...let her be. You are better off without such a woman.
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by dmcdad: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
He should let her be cuz it's obvious she doesn't want to be with him.. Is he that foolish to the extent that he wants to spend such an amount to someone that doesn't even give a fûck about him? Besides, he knows what to do, he is just playing dumb..
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by knightride: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
luvmijeje: Op what was his response when u advised him?

Thank you.
Though, he didn't tell me directly, but from what I could deduce, he is like, the girl was not serious about her negative response and she might change her mind and later grant his request.
But I think he is just being blinded by his love for her or what do you think?

@ dmcdad & Abbott; Thank you very much for your frank responses.
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
knightride:

Thank you.
Though, he didn't tell me directly, but from what I could deduce, he is like, the girl was not serious about her negative response and she might change her mind and later grant his request.
But I think he is just being blinded by his love for her or what do you think?

Don't get it twisted! She is playing a mind game. She doesn't want ur man buh conform at some point or the other to give him a sense of feeling that she's interested. That is to clear the way 4 her request.. Na gimmicks she dey use.. If I hear say ur guy drop a dime ehn! I go knw say na mugu 4 life
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by Abbott(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
Dont let a lady use you, chop you, pick her tooth with and drop you. There are more graceful ways to lead a man on without coming off like a scammer or dupe.
Re: A N70,000 Gift For A Female Friend That Cannot Date You? by luvmijeje(f): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2012
Op ur friend has been with d lady 4 more than few years and 4 a guy to stick with a lady dat long dat means she also has a good part.
Op let them be.

(1) (Reply)

When Long Term Friendship Turns To True Love. / Afcon Sex Promise / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.