Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? (1711 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Doulaye(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
At a luncheon i attended last week, i had to use the toilet. Getting to the gents' and opening the first cubicle,
what I saw was a lady touching herself at the unmentionables shocked. Guy, I got totally confused; i mean no one else was in there...
What would you do in such a situation pls...
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by kkkossy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Doulaye: At a luncheon i attended last week, i had to use the toilet. Getting to the gents' and opening the first cubicle,
what I saw was a lady touching herself at the unmentionables shocked. Guy, I got totally confused; i mean no one else was in there...
What would you do in such a situation pls...

I'll call the police
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by kokoA(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Blawdy pervert! Wetin carry you go ladies loo?
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Abbott(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
^^^ He's had too much to drink, didnt see the "fe" but saw the "male". cheesy
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by demelza: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Some peepz sure got sick imagination.
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
OP,why not first tell us what u did when ur haughty eyes saw her doing the thing??
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
What is loo?? undecided
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Abbott(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Someone shuld invent a pimpbot.
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
This guy should be jailed. What was he doing in a female toilet?
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Exponental(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
kokoA: Blawdy pervert! Wetin carry you go ladies loo?
it was d lady dat went 2 d gent.

BTW, nothing.....(freebies wont stop me from thinking, moreso, I wont phuck a stranger without condom)
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Abbott: ^^^ He's had too much to drink, didnt see the "fe" but saw the "male". cheesy

Prolly True.
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Ferdinandu(m): 3:59am On Dec 16, 2012
Well i will just help a Sister in need
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2012
Ferdinandu: Well i will just help a Sister in need
wink
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Mynd44: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2012
How come no one has answered the question as to why the guy was in a female loo?

Besides what do you wanna do? The best a guy can do is to smile and wish she smiles back. If she looks at him and truns away, you have no choice but to "lock up"
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by olumaxi(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2012
writin wit a strong face..U stil deh ask wetin i go do?..lend her a helpin hand ofcos..
Re: As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2012
demelza: Some peepz sure got sick imagination.
i tell u cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advise From U... / Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question / Landlord Shoots Tenant For Dating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.