Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question (1707 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
I came across this video on youtube which gave me inspiration to write this post.

Question : When a girl beats her boyfriend and he refuse to fight back, Does it mean the guy is stupid or is in love?

I watched this video on youtube http://youtu.be/1MO0aKosi3k

Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by boxer022(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well I believe that the reason behind that is that the boys are trying all their best to refrain from hitting a girl no matter what she is doing to him or what she did to him. They endure all the pains as it is normal for a guy to endure pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2013
boxer022: Well I believe that the reason behind that is that the boys are trying all their best to refrain from hitting a girl no matter what she is doing to him or what she did to him. They endure all the pains as it is normal for a guy to endure pain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Endure all the pains LOL. can you endure such pain? shocked shocked
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by pleep(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2013
There is a cultural rule in the United States that says you cant hit a girl no matter what she does to you... This is socialized in most American males since infancy and so no matter what a female does most men will not hit her back.

Also if a man hits a girl in public, most of the other males in the vicinity will attack him, no matter who started the fight. And If the police are called the male will usually go to jail, even if the woman fought him first. Its American culture, you will see examples of this all over the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amf6qBkAHLQ
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by Mynd44: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Pleep is actually suprising me these days ooo
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by pleep(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2013
lol wink
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2013
pleep: There is a cultural rule in the United States that says you cant hit a girl no matter what she does to you... This is socialized in most American males since infancy and so no matter what a female does most men will not hit her back.

Also if a man hits a girl in public, most of the other males in the vicinity will attack him, no matter who started the fight. And If the police are called the male will usually go to jail, even if the woman fought him first. Its American culture, you will see examples of this all over the internet

[size=13pt]Domestic abuse is rampant in the US though. 1 in 4 American women experience domestic abuse in their lives.[/size]
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by 190: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
A girl hits me and I should endure

I dey laff-

She should try it, I'l smack okro seeds out of her mouth
Nor be prison sentence - abi nor be people dey there undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by Popowaa: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lol
190: A girl hits me and I should endure

I dey laff-

She should try it, I'l smack okro seeds out of her mouth
Nor be prison sentence - abi nor be people dey there undecided
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by 190theclown: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Popowaa: Lol

embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by pleep(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Domestic abuse is rampant in the US though. 1 in 4 American women experience domestic abuse in their lives.[/size]
That stats probably from the same feminists who tell you that 1/4 women gets raped in her life time... if you still believe that, check this out: http://aspiringeconomist.com/index.php/2009/09/11/rape-statistics-1-in-4/

I have never even seen a man hit a woman in real life, ever. Most guys i know think its one the worst things you can possibly do. The situation is a little different in the black and Latino communities, but with black men the violence is hardly one sided.. just because the police took the womans side doesn't mean shes an innocent victim.

Here is a stat from the guardian UK. that says 40% of domestic abuse victims are male, other stats that adjust for non-reportance put the figure even higher http://domesticviolencestatistics.org/men-the-overlooked-victims-of-domestic-violence/.... All this being said, I'm really not in the mood to debate this with you.
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by stpat1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well to me it will depend on the reasons why she hits d guy. For some reasons its natural that u can't hit her back because u know u've fuckd up real bad. At other times some chicks might just want to hit a guy that might have been taking so much bullshit from her, so when he's pushed to d wall and he eventually fights back no one will blame him for it.

Even in US women are also arrested for assault on a guy.
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by engrtee(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Before mariage, i wil endure. After mariage , i wil beat her double
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by stpat1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
engrtee: Before mariage, i wil endure. After mariage , i wil beat her double

hahahhahaa u must be crazy dude. see ur plans
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: That stats probably from the same feminists who tell you that 1/4 women gets raped in her life time... if you still believe that, check this out: http://aspiringeconomist.com/index.php/2009/09/11/rape-statistics-1-in-4/

I have never even seen a man hit a woman in real life, ever. Most guys i know think its one the worst things you can possibly do. The situation is a little different in the black and Latino communities, but with black men the violence is hardly one sided.. just because the police took the womans side doesn't mean shes an innocent victim.

Here is a stat from the guardian UK. that says 40% of domestic abuse victims are male, other stats that adjust for non-reportance put the figure even higher http://domesticviolencestatistics.org/men-the-overlooked-victims-of-domestic-violence/.... All this being said, I'm really not in the mood to debate this with you.

[size=13pt]No one's debating. I replied you with two sentences and you came back with links.

Anyway, because you don't see or hear about it doesn't make it less true. Women are still ashamed to report molestation or domestic abuse. There are stats, but most people believe they're inaccurate because not every woman is strong enough to report her partner.[/size]
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by boxer022(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nekon J:

Endure all the pains LOL. can you endure such pain? shocked shocked
. @ Nekon J The issue there is that naturally guys are not suppose to hit girls no matter what.
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by pleep(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
boxer022: . @ Nekon J The issue there is that naturally guys are not suppose to hit girls no matter what.
lol thats just America... its not like a universal thing.

engrtee: Before mariage, i wil endure. After mariage , i wil beat her double
... manginas revenge. ladies becarefull ooo
Re: Why Girls Beats Their Boyfriends ? - General Question by pleep(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ ogogugua domestic violence is not "rampant" in the United states... if you are willing to believe 1/4, what do you think the number for Nigeria is 4/4? 6/4? This is just another misleading stat made by feminists to push an adgenda.

The primarily flaw is that this statistic defines the peramiters of domestic violence to include "verbal and emotional Abuse" terms that are so vague that any person can fall under them.... Secondly, it based on a survey that has been arbitrarily inflated for non-reportance. You cant multiply a stat by 15 times and claim it is accurate

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public / Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? / Why Are School Permanent Students Always After Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.