Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

*~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (10176 Views)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
wesley80: Would you be surprised if it had to do with discontent over your handling of Afam's suspension? I know we r over it but I can't help but wonder if lessons have been learnt, what with this apparent willful ignorance? My brother, "Denial" isn't only a river in Egypt, it could sometimes be a well respected Mod in Nairaland!

BTW, congrats to Katz.

Yes, I know a few disgruntled people pulled out, but you guys are not up to 20.

Open ballot still account for the most.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all who nominated and/or voted for me.

I also want to thank my fellow nominees (It is without question that Gbawe and Naptu2 are great posters) and other section posters.

Last but not the least, appreciation for the section moderators, supermod, and Administrator who are doing a great job, in spite of the huge difficulties in managing this forum.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy/prosperous new year.

5 Likes

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jarus: Where is Katz nah? Or is he drafting his victory speech?
Remind him not to put kiriji war in his speech o wink

I apologise for my late response. It was due to timezone differences and a late night (it's a festive period afterall). grin grin grin

Odunnu: Congrats Katz. cheesy
Now send me that mail! I've waited impatiently for so long.

I will comply soon enough. kiss
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Desola: E ba mi ke halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E yin oluwa logooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Inu mi dun pe mo rojo oni...
Inu mi dun wipe baba ka mi ye....
Oseun Jesu, baba mo wa sope...

Ha! Oluwa, mo dupe to mu oriire oni yi soju emi mi, ti o je ki awon ota yo mi, ti o je ki laala mi ja sasan lori Katsumoto. O seun oluwa ti gbogbo aawe ati adura mi gba lori election yi.

Ha! I need to go back inside the church and do special idupe.

I am coming, I haven't arrived.

In the meantime, please feel free to order odeku on my tab.

I am coming...

Oluwa O se!!!

Muchos besos senorita bonita. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Katsumoto:

I apologise for my late response. It was due to timezone differences and a late night (it's a festive period afterall). grin grin grin

I will comply soon enough. kiss

Katz has been firing the sake
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by DuduNegro: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Katsumoto: I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all who nominated and/or voted for me.

I also want to thank my fellow nominees (It is without question that Gbawe and Naptu2 are great posters) and other section posters.

Last but not the least, appreciation for the section moderators, supermod, and Administrator who are doing a great job, in spite of the huge difficulties in managing this forum.

Congratulations Katz, well earned! wink

Dont slack my brother, race is on for 2013.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by DuduNegro: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2: Firstly, I want to congratulate Katsumoto and thank him for his excellent contributions this year.

I want to thank all the voters, the moderators, Katsumoto, Gbawe and even the observers for making this a rancour free process.

In 2012, nairaland politics section has been a great place to play, learn and share knowledge (despite the awful bigotry that sometimes pops up). This has been due to a great team of moderators and the wonderful posters in this section. I hope that 2013 will provide an even better experience in this section.

Lastly, I want to thank everybody that wrote kind words about me and hope that I can live up to your expectations.

Thank you and season's greetings.

naptu,

Keep up your good work , people notice and register your output.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by seanet02: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congrat to the custodian of correct History.
Katsumoto de ibo de.
Epari wo Ibo ibo.
Na, all the three contestants were good for it anyway.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by DuduNegro: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Desola: E ba mi ke halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E yin oluwa logooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Inu mi dun pe mo rojo oni...
Inu mi dun wipe baba ka mi ye....
Oseun Jesu, baba mo wa sope...

Ha! Oluwa, mo dupe to mu oriire oni yi soju emi mi, ti o je ki awon ota yo mi, ti o je ki laala mi ja sasan lori Katsumoto. O seun oluwa ti gbogbo aawe ati adura mi gba lori election yi.

Ha! I need to go back inside the church and do special idupe.

I am coming, I haven't arrived.

In the meantime, please feel free to order odeku on my tab.

I am coming...

Oluwa O se!!!

lmao....i never seen anyone praise with such depth, desola abeg dont bring down heaven to Nairaland. grin cheesy. kiss
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Katsumoto: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
oyb:

grin grin grin grin

Tequilas actually
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by nduchucks: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Congratulations Katsumoto. You are obviously well liked in this section of NL. Your wealth of knowledge has endeared you to all.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gbawe: Let me first congratulate Katsumoto. A worthy winner who has raised the level of intellectual discourse here. Naptu2 also deserves commendation as an amiable and intelligent poster with threads that tend to unite Nairalanders and confer a spirit of Nigerian 'togetherness' and collective hope in our nation.

I thank those who voted for me immensely and wish everyone a happy Xmas and very prosperous new Year.

naptu2: Firstly, I want to congratulate Katsumoto and thank him for his excellent contributions this year.

I want to thank all the voters, the moderators, Katsumoto, Gbawe and even the observers for making this a rancour free process.

In 2012, nairaland politics section has been a great place to play, learn and share knowledge (despite the awful bigotry that sometimes pops up). This has been due to a great team of moderators and the wonderful posters in this section. I hope that 2013 will provide an even better experience in this section.

Lastly, I want to thank everybody that wrote kind words about me and hope that I can live up to your expectations.

Thank you and season's greetings.

Katsumoto: I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all who nominated and/or voted for me.

Like x 10

Well done guys and keep it up!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
OAM4J:

Like x 10

Well done guys and keep it up!

Why you no like my own? Will hide your post now
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Excellent Development. Congrats to all.
We are all winners.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
You guys are all winners...but we just have to crown one of you the OFFICIAL winner.

Congrats Gbawe..Naptu and Katz.

Congrats to the mods for a job brilliantly done.

God bless Nland and Merry xmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
olawalebabs: Why you no like my own? Will hide your post now

No vex my boss, I like your posts 1 million times.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
oyb:

Favorite drink of granny tsunade and pervy sage jiraiya.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by CyberG: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Katsumoto!!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jakumo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Domo arigato Katsumoto-san, for your learned contributions to the Nairaland politics forum, which have now been duly recognized and lauded by the people's vote.

May words of wisdom and profundity continue to flow with eloquence from your keyboard, even as those of us who were never so much as in the running now rush to contest your landslide victory in the court of appeals, as usual.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Jakumo: Domo arigato Katsumoto-san, for your learned contributions to the Nairaland politics forum, which have now been duly recognized and lauded by the people's vote.

May words of wisdom and profundity continue to flow with eloquence from your keyboard, even as those of us who were never so much as in the running now rush to contest your landslide victory in the court of appeals, as usual.
Lmao!!!! Jakumo!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Katz. I actually thank God I have peeps like you on Nairaland. Its so much joy enjoying you delicious views! Your 1 in a million wink
And congrats to those nominated as well. Jarus, hey, your also one of my mentor....love even the sickest folks here including Berem, Dede1, Seun and Co. We all just some crazy familygrin
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Let's hope this will be the last best poster of the year poll. The whole exercise has always been a joke. Imagine Becomerich winning it ahead of Jakumo and Mikeansy that year. How about Beaf who clearly was the best poster last year?. This year, just like lasy year, the best poster was denied the right to be voted for.
I call for an end to this poll.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2012
Congrats to Katsumoto!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by eaglechild: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Sorry,
Just want to ask an innocent question
Thought the mods Jarus and 0AM47.. resigned.
What are they still doing .
Pls kindly clarify
Dont ban me oh.
Congrats to everyone
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2012
Congratulations!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Andre Uweh: Let's hope this will be the last best poster of the year poll. The whole exercise has always been a joke. Imagine Becomerich winning it ahead of Jakumo and Mikeansy that year. How about Beaf who clearly was the best poster last year?. This year, just like lasy year, the best poster was denied the right to be voted for.
Now you are taking your modship campaign too far.

Was the 2009 poll officially recognized? The then mod did a shabby exercise and Nairaland senior management rightly overruled it. That was why we came up with ban rule and quality posts rule to prevent the likes of Becomrich from emerging. So how can you use 2009 exercise as a reference.

And this year, can you name another poster that added more value to this section than Katz? This was someone whose performance at the October debate was well applauded and also did well as moderator of November dialogue. Yes, he also engaged in tribal fights, but tell me who among the top posters didnt, including your candidate, your tribesman.

The sectional award has come to stay. There is nothing anybody can do about it. Not even your becoming a moderator of this section,which you can't be anyway, can stop it. The sectional award event has become an institution, and beyond a moderator's prerogative. It has come to stay.

7 Likes

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Congratulations Kats smiley

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by aljharem(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2012
Jarus:

Was the 2009 poll officially recognized? The then mod did a shabby exercise and Nairaland senior management rightly overruled it. That was why we came up with ban rule and quality posts rule to prevent the likes of Becomrich from emerging. So how can you use 2009 exercise as a reference.

And this year, can you name another poster that added more value to this section than Katz? This was someone whose performance at the October debate was well applauded and also did well as moderator of November dialogue. Yes, he also engaged in tribal fights, but tell me who among the top posters didnt, including your candidate, your tribesman.

The sectional award has come to stay. There is nothing anybody can do about it. Not even your becoming a moderator of this section,which you can't be anyway, can stop it. The sectional award event has become an institution, and beyond a moderator's prerogative. It has come to stay.

Good !!!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ITbomb(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Jarus:
See political intimidation, next will be sending boys and pyguru after him, then kidnap his handle and demand for his stepping down.
Afterwards sponsor articles on major topics on why certain people should not run for governorship Modship

3 Likes

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by AndreUweh(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Jarus:

This is strange especially coming from my hero-Jarus. There has never been any hostility between us, but why this?.

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 4:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Andre Uweh: Let's hope this will be the last best poster of the year poll. The whole exercise has always been a joke. Imagine Becomerich winning it ahead of Jakumo and Mikeansy that year. How about Beaf who clearly was the best poster last year?. This year, just like lasy year, the best poster was denied the right to be voted for.
Call well well, you hia? Na you get time. cheesy
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 4:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Jarus:

Personally, Jarul, I feel it isn't every post one should respond to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Appointed AU's High Representative To The Horn Of Africa / Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.