Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

*~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (10166 Views)

Remembering The Fuel Subsidy Removal Of 2012 / Victim Of 2012 Crash Shuts Dana Office / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Andre Uweh:
This is strange especially coming from my hero-Jarus. There has never been any hostility between us, but why this?.
Exactly what I was thinking. undecided
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2012
eaglechild: Sorry,
Just want to ask an innocent question
Thought the mods Jarus and 0AM47.. resigned.
What are they still doing .
Pshaw,na wash!! cheesy cheesy

Seun gave an tongue-in-cheek apology,they had 'extra-curricular' meetings (or something like that), and being the mature men that they are, they decided to stay on board.

Na nairaland be dis. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Ishilove:
Pshaw,na wash!! cheesy cheesy

Seun gave an tongue-in-cheek apology,they had 'extra-curricular' meetings (or something like that), and being the mature men that they are, they decided to stay on board.

Na nairaland be dis. cheesy cheesy grin

I think you will do a good job as my PA or PRO... Can I give you the job? wink
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J:

I think you will do a good job as my PA or PRO... Can I give you the job? wink
How mush na the pay? No paddi for jungle, money for hand, back for work grin
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Ishilove:
How mush na the pay? No paddi for jungle, money for hand, back for work grin

No wahala, name your prize. I will pay you both in cash and in kind cheesy
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J:

cash and kind. Kind, kind.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J:

Since I'm a very reasonable person, let's start with 70k monthly. As for the 'kind' part, we will discuss THAT in a more 'condusive' environment. wink grin
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ishilove:
Since I'm a very reasonable person, let's start with 70k monthly. As for the 'kind' part, we will discuss THAT in a more 'condusive' environment. wink grin
Big brother is watching
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ishilove:

No problem! I will double your request and round it up to $1000, that should be above 160k right? wink

Yeah, we will discuss the other allowances later cheesy

ITbomb:
Big brother is watching

Big brother should close eyes. cheesy
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2012
OAM4J:

Missy Beeeeehhhhhh! Come and see o!
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2012
ITbomb:
Big brother is watching
Abeg IT, stop following this very innocent girl around before what befell Pearl Hapi will befall her. tongue Na so una go dey use play play till una enter
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2012
Odunnu:
Abeg IT, stop following this very innocent girl around before what befell Pearl Hapi will befall her. tongue Na so una go dey use play play till una enter

Wetin do pearl hapi?
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ITbomb(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin do pearl hapi?
I tired o
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2012
OAM4J:

No problem! I will double your request and round it up to $1000, that should be above 160k right? wink

Yeah, we will discuss the other allowances later cheesy

I will tinks abourrit grin
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Odunnu:
*clapping hands* ehen, tell me somtin!! shocked
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Where is Katz?
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Andre Uweh:
This is strange especially coming from my hero-Jarus. There has never been any hostility between us, but why this?.

Too much stress lately. He is still the same Jarus you knew. Glad you didnt turn it into a fight or start insulting him.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Andre Uweh: Let's hope this will be the last best poster of the year poll. The whole exercise has always been a joke. Imagine Becomerich winning it ahead of Jakumo and Mikeansy that year. How about Beaf who clearly was the best poster last year?. This year, just like lasy year, the best poster was denied the right to be voted for.
I call for an end to this poll.

Andre, I think this was enough to spark annoyance even to the best of one's pals that you are. Don't you think so? Pooh-poohing what we laboured for for two weeks. We didnt deny any best poster.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin do pearl hapi?
Follow the 'on point' amebo here: https://www.nairaland.com/1133476/nairalands-e-channel
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ACM10: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus:
Now you are taking your modship campaign too far.

Was the 2009 poll officially recognized? The then mod did a shabby exercise and Nairaland senior management rightly overruled it. That was why we came up with ban rule and quality posts rule to prevent the likes of Becomrich from emerging. So how can you use 2009 exercise as a reference.

And this year, can you name another poster that added more value to this section than Katz? This was someone whose performance at the October debate was well applauded and also did well as moderator of November dialogue. Yes, he also engaged in tribal fights, but tell me who among the top posters didnt, including your candidate, your tribesman.

The sectional award has come to stay. There is nothing anybody can do about it. Not even your becoming a moderator of this section,which you can't be anyway, can stop it. The sectional award event has become an institution, and beyond a moderator's prerogative. It has come to stay.
How did Katsumoto add value to the debate here? By the way, what's your definition of value? I think that you are a closet tribalist. The autocratic manner in which you go about performing your mod job is unbecoming. You are acting as if you are too big an asset for Seun to dispose.
You are holding Seun to ransom by resigning or threatening him with resignation. I think that it will be best for Seun to offload you. You are steadily becoming a liability to him with your opinion, positions, actions and inactions.
You keep drumming that you don't get paid as a moderator; why not quit? In my opinion, you should be paying Seun for launching you to prominence; Giving you a cheap publicity. Otherwise you will remain an obscure article writer.

The fact that you included Prof. Achebe in your hall of shame ahead of Osokogu killers, Otedola, Farouk, Boko haram, Aluu 4, Ifeanyi Uba, etc says much of your bigotry. Yet, you could not explain why Achebe's name should be on that list. I used to respect you, but I think that nairaland has done some damage to your view of events.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
ACM10:
How did Katsumoto add value to the debate here? By the way, what's your definition of value? I think that you are a closet tribalist. The autocratic manner in which you go about performing your mod job is unbecoming. You are acting as if you are too big an asset for Seun to dispose.
You are holding Seun to ransom by resigning or threatening him with resignation. I think that it will be best for Seun to offload you. You are steadily becoming a liability to him with your opinion, positions, actions and inactions.
You keep drumming that you don't get paid as a moderator; why not quit? In my opinion, you should be paying Seun for launching you to prominence; Giving you a cheap publicity. Otherwise you will remain an obscure article writer.

The fact that you included Prof. Achebe in your hall of shame ahead of Osokogu killers, Otedola, Farouk, Boko haram, Aluu 4, Ifeanyi Uba, etc says much of your bigotry. Yet, you could not explain why Achebe's name should be on that list. I used to respect you, but I think that nairaland has done some damage to your view of events.
I don't beg for jobs, online or offline. They poach me. And I leave at will.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Odunnu:
Follow the 'on point' amebo here: https://www.nairaland.com/1133476/nairalands-e-channel

Odunnu how we go fit arrange our own scandal me and you to get on the E channel

I no know say things dey happen for this NL oo
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by lateef4me(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jarus don get mouth for nairaland oh .... Na PointB you first tell sef he no fit become MOD ,now it's andrew uweh

This nairaland dey intoxicate some people,I tell you !
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
lateef4me: Jarus don get mouth for nairaland oh .... Na PointB you first tell sef he no fit become MOD ,now it's andrew uweh

This nairaland dey intoxicate some people,I tell you !
LOL. Not intoxicating actually, provocation is more like it.
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by lateef4me(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Attacking those guys even if they really want to be MOD was. Not nice ....
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Odunnu how we go fit arrange our own scandal me and you to get on the E channel

I no know say things dey happen for this NL oo
Until I chop Mr Cork, I no go rest cheesy .Help me arrange am first.

Oboy! That Orikinla own gave me the goose. Everything dey happen for this land I 'tells' you
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Odunnu:
Until I chop Mr Cork, I no go rest cheesy .Help me arrange am first.

Oboy! That Orikinla own gave me the goose. Everything dey happen for this land I 'tells' you

Wetin dey pain me be say as i get post reach no one don involve me for scandal. Me sef wan enter this kain scandal jare me and oduunu.

So some sharp guys dey one corner dey chop clean mouth and me dey fight Yibhoes for here?

1 Like

Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Odunnu:
Real on point amebo!! Whaaaat!!! shocked
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin dey pain me be say as i get post reach no one don involve me for scandal. Me sef wan enter this kain scandal jare me and oduunu.

So some sharp guys dey one corner dey chop clean mouth and me dey fight Yibhoes for here?
Na you dey dull yourself. However, you need Jesus. (Just in case you have plans). grin
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Na you dey dull yourself. However, you need Jesus. (Just in case you have plans). grin

How far, Make we arrange our own scandal and release our tape
Re: *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

How far, Make we arrange our own scandal and release our tape
Oya na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt / Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Multiple Ongoing Projects In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.