Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? (9014 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by HARDDON: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2012
AmBeautiful: Marry a liar ?

No no!

Haw about we modify the topic a lil cos of you?

So here go: wud you marry a Perpetual lie with Lots of cash to compensate?

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Then i would be her perpetual ex-husband. grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by informatix: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2012
[size=14pt]My former partner is the worst liar of all time. my advice to her when she was leaving was not to finish the rest of her life lying to survive.[/size]
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by bknight: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2012
A perpetual liar? So how am I to be convinced she indeed loved me? That's to say after our break-up? undecided
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Iaz93: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Sure! We'd flow together

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by barapistis(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2012
berem: 150% of men are chronic liars and cheats!

men are actually forced by ladies to lie
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2012
bara pistis:

my comment have been quoted thrice and still counting.truth hurts you know.
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by barapistis(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
jordan3: http://www.jordanbordeaux.com
Jordan Bordeaux,Jordan 7 Bordeaux,Bordeaux 7
<a href="http://www.jordanbordeaux.com">www.jordanbordeaux.com</a>
<a href="http://www.jordanbordeaux.com">Jordan Bordeaux</a>
<a href="http://www.jordanbordeaux.com">Jordan 7 Bordeaux</a>
<a href="http://www.jordanbordeaux.com">Bordeaux 7</a>

Mod, are you blind to this spammer
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Donalð Genes:
na wash!!!? We all know some ladies lie die,dunno if you are one,but its inherent una genes

Well I actually know myself better than u do.
Its obvious u hv lots of female liars around u. And that could only be becos u are a chronic liar urself,who knows?
I really can't marry a liar. U have peace of mind,when u say the truth& stick with it.
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by barapistis(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2012
berem: my comment have been quoted thrice and still counting.truth hurts you know.

you see you just lied..even with all the lies from guys,do you think we can hve a match with ladies
women generally lie without their brain..im not getting personal but it just the truth
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2012
berem: 150% of men are chronic liars and cheats!
objection ma'am,not all men,it depends on the tribe sha
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by orjidency(f): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2012
crytry curing him of it, bt wen i cnt, it wil b vry hard to live wit him bc dere wnt b trust or love 4 dat matter cos u cnt love who u cnt trust, pray to God everyday n take it as my cross in lyf i guess. Dats if he's my husband oo. If a bf or a fiance, i wil leav his sory n pitiable life
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by orjidency(f): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Donalð Genes:
objection ma'am,not all men,it depends on the tribe sha
evry tribe my dear
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Well I actually know myself better than u do.
Its obvious u hv lots of female liars around u. And that could only be becos u are a chronic liar urself,who knows?
I really can't marry a liar. U have peace of mind,when u say the truth& stick with it.
naaaaaaa!all my female fwends knows am a sucker for truth,why would i lie when am a man,we rule the world,so what, if i tell you i like you,believe me i do,but if i say i don't,ain't nothing she can do,fact is am trust worthy type,i hang around good female fwends who knows i brood no shit,they all respect me for that,so you see?
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by pak: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2012
oyinbogirl: Lying is not a christian trait... so I wouldnt marry someone i knew to be a liar. Simply cause you lose trust and cant belive anything they say. Saw this happen to a couple actually. Any thing the girl said was met with doubt....who wants to live doubting every single word? If you were already married, well you probly just bear with it and try and get help for your wife or husband, and talk to them of course.

*Kails*:

aside from the bolded tongue

I agree with everything else you said. Why would someone want to be in a relationship with much less be around around someone they cannot trust? undecided

@Kails - care to explain the bolded.

@Oyinbogirl - are you a christian girl ? You seem to be an expert on sex matters (Nothing bad in that though) am just trying to reconcile my two impressions of you .
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by orjidency(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2012
bara pistis:

if dats ur story n it allows u sleep @ nite, den gud 4 u
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Ninilowo(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Lying is a way of life. some peeps lie without meaning any harm.....so no biggie.......
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by duality(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
even pathological liars are forming holiness here.
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by hagma37yahoocom: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]A MAN WHO HAS NEVER LIED TO A WOMAN HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER FEELINGS
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Mospring(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Gistboy:

There is noting like love if she keeps lying to you. What is love without trust??
Lying depicts all form of infidelity; and should not be condone! @al in oder for the relationship to thrive!
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by V3dash(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
hmmmmm make i spell am well.... Eni O= NO
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by ronnyfam(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
All men lies, some men lies can cost you your future or your life.telling lies makes u stupid and will make you loose your intergrity,their is nothing like white lies,some men drink and eat lies,telling lies will destroy your homes and your future.
Later in life,they will say God didn't. Answer their prayers.
When you build your future with lies ,it will crumble before you.
My people,always pray for the spirit of telling the true everyday.
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
orji dency: if dats ur story n it allows u sleep @ nite, den gud 4 u
hahaha r you riled up?
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by felifeli: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
dec2: Bearing in mind that marriage is a "for better for worse.... till death do us part" mutual agreement, would you go ahead with a partner who although loves you but is a perpetual liar?

Takes one to know one I think. Perhaps the situation actually is that he/she is a better liar than you and that sort of pisses you off, right ?
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
I would not cos the love he claims to have for me\ show me may prolly be a lie as well.
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
felifeli:

Takes one to know one I think. Perhaps the situation actually is that he/she is a better liar than you and that sort of pisses you off, right ?

Honest liar number 1 cool
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by ifyann002(f): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mine is a perpetual liar so wen he says d truth and I dnt believe him he gets. Upset.and most of d tyme I do d same to himand I tell him I learnt it frm him.so he suldnt get upset.
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by honeric01(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
ifyann002: Mine is a perpetual liar so wen he says d truth and I dnt believe him he gets. Upset.and most of d tyme I do d same to himand I tell him I learnt it frm him.so he suldnt get upset.

chai, wondering how the home's going to look like.

cctv everywhere~
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by chyseth(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
informatix: [size=14pt]My former partner is the worst liar of all time. my advice to her when she was leaving was not to finish the rest of her life lying to survive.[/size]

my brother, i would not have said it any better. many times i would be tempted to record our discussions with my phone because am so sure the it wont be the same thing the next time we will be discussing it.

that said, i dont believe so many ladies are liars, i think it is more of an inherent tendency, because most of the people i know with this character trait always find it difficult to stop it.

it is well
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by Dazl(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
am guilty of that
Re: What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? by omiobo: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
I hate lies,and i can never marry a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks / Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infection And Possible Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.