Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47044 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by timbros(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
wow! I'm sorry for your loss man.

What a great app! Does it work only on iPhone? I would love to have this app in my symbian...
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by mosunade(f): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I fear for Naija. How can an old person steal so guiltlessly like that?

Wha da Bleep is wrong with you people? angry

na only for Naija old people dey steal again?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Let me do a research on dis app! I need it in all my gadgets ASAP. Let every member share dis story on their facebook page! dis guys must become stars for dis they av done.

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju: These men look like lipsrsealed men..

Lmao grin.
Before nko? obu ha na.

4 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by dasdexter(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
mehn dis app is damn cool, wish i had an iphone, i pray u apprehend dis ugly dudes
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o.
See as them worwor.angry

Ehen OP I don't really understand o, does it mean the phone snaps just anyone who is in possession of the phone but you? Or does the app knows who a thief is and snaps him?
use your brain na, if you have non then read op's story again.

3 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by trendystuf(f): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Amazing!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by blaise26abj(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
I think you should send it to all the media outlets in nigeria. Including TV stations. Along with your police report
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Kk4(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is d coolest app ever. Sorry for ur loss bro. Hope they catch these cockroaches

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Abeg OP can I use it on my newly acquired Android phone? I can't fit take chances.God go punish anybody wey go wan thief my phone again.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by stagger: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Reproduce the pictures and paste it all over the church and around that area. Also paste the pictures all over the computer village.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by doctokwus: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Anti lock;thief snapping applications;in saner climes,dese rogues wud b saying "sir" to d "presido" of a prison cell by now.But of course,nigeria is anything but a sane clime,so dese same pple wud probably b doing dis same shit dis weekend in anoda party venue,till a mad mob probably catches up with dem
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by demelza: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Some Naija men sef!
Upon say these guyz uglee dem no fit do better thing to redeem their ugliness. Una don see where the word "ugly thief" comes from.
Poster kpele o! Hopefully with these them mofos will be apprehended.
By za way, that app make sense die!

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
blaise26.abj:
I think you should send it to all the media outlets in nigeria. Including TV stations. Along with your police report
hiaaaa! For only iphone? When 2 ship lost some years back,them neva find am reach now.na iphone dem wan find? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by toluxa1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
blaise26.abj:

@OP. Please take this advice ASAP. Just send this post with pictures to email address of TV Stations and Newspapers along with a police report if possible, Trust me, they will be found and you'll get your phone back.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
blink182: use your brain na, if you have non then read op's story again.
Come wetin dey do you na? Why are you always looking for what you'll say I told you?
If them send you please tell them say you no see me, hian o.undecided
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice application and i blv it tells you of the location of the phone as well . . .
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by TableLeg(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yawa ... grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by nagoma(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
House breakers and car snatchers demand for your phone first. This software is good for catching even bigger thieves. Really a good thingy!

3 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by SisiKill1: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
What if someone recognized their dad in that man. . .how would they feel?

Eeeeeeeya!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by doctokwus: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
blaise26.abj:
D way some pple reason out things in nigeria self!So he just sends d pics to media outfits including tv stations& gbam dey wud just broadcast or paste d pics as thieves!Na wao!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by janejive(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
D 1st pic shows d Man still in Church @ d time d picture ws taken, cos decorations and a wall fan shows

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Besto(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
o.k since we knw wussup wit such apps 'its as gud as blocking the front cam wit ur thumb if at all u wana do try ur lock pin...
thiefs dey learn2 ''intel inside''.
Bet sori 4 ds set of old mufons..gudluck in nabin them..!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Afam4eva(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
So, how do we grab this man now? See as dia face be like criminal...

I'm very interested in this app...does it work on other devices other than iphones?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by kaykad: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
can you please share this application with us phone stealing days are over
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by pharuk: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
More reason why i need to jailbreak this iphone 5
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Reptyle(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Super application. I downloaded the android version from google play recently.

Please do not allow this case to die. Ensure these crooks get their just desserts. Who knows, even bigger crimes may be traced to them if you will just get these pictures and the geo-tags to the police.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by bbulldog(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
I kinda like dis app!!!! But u can trap dem down by the GPS stuff nw.... Just give the police some 0change
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am beginning to think Ugly people steal more than cute ones grin

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by UncleJJ(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
[size=18pt]Everybody Post This Shit On Your Facebook....... NOW[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by DisGuy: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sorry for your loss bro

[size=14pt]But this app is useless in naija oo![/size] Or so its proving now

tell your friends to broadcast the pics with short story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.