Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,887 members, 7,824,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47054 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
ujchief:
the first pix is undoubtedly jarus, the 3rd is Demdem and the last is Desola's boyfrnd kofoshi who is also a 'passive' nairalander.
Thank me later.
#dont quote me, just do it saharareporters style, anonymous this and anonymous that#
ochi ato gbuo la m. i na achokwa nsogbu. aka m adiro kwa ya grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by anthoniaz(f): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ OP,sorry 4 your loss.

I love this application,the one I have in my phone(not iphone)is Anti-theft,once the sim I registered it with is changed,I get an alert in another number in a seperate phone registered under anti-theft 4 alert.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
lets make this guys popular. let their pictures go viral, fabebook it, twitt it submit it to shara reporters, lida ikeji and every form of online amebo. the more noise we make about them, the more the likelihood someone might identify and bring them to justice or atleast so they can explain their own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
realsammie: The first guy looks like a pastor and the secobd guy ibotic
ol boy you funny oh
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Zi: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
OP, sorry abt your loss. I pray you recover your phone soon since you are armed with picture evidence.

The bad thing is that once these theives learn abt this new app, they will start sealing the camera of any phone they steal. angry

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by yankidelta(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice app there and sorry for the loss and inconvenience. Would this app still have worked if the thieves probably pulled out the battery immediately after the theft?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by postemail: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
yankidelta: Nice app there and sorry for the loss and inconvenience. Would this app still have worked if the thieves probably pulled out the battery immediately after the theft?

Difficult to access iPhone battery. The phone is sealed tight. Even the sim card slot needs a weird metallic pin to release the slot, and that comes with the phone

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Kikijan: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ugliest morafuckers Ive ever seen in ma life.

Did you report this to the police?

Why you don't like how Nigerians look like?

99.9% of Nigerians look like this. Pure Bantu.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
realsammie: The first guy looks like a pastor and the secobd guy ibotic

yaa fada tongue
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by postemail: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Kikijan:

Why you don't like how Nigerians look like?

99.9% of Nigerians look like this. Pure Bantu.

Really? What abt the remaining 0.01%?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by andyanders: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
I think that poster you should take this to media houses in Lagos and they will be able to display the man on TV. People must know him and can identify him/others
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by realsammie(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
okpara ugo:

yaa fada tongue

ur moda left yansh. omo ale
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Xeroz: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice app cheesy
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Akiika: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
There is also an App 'Find IPhone', if you had used someone else's iphone to lauch this app (apple login rqrd), your phone would have beeped right there in the church and the culprit would have been apprehended. This will also tell you the location of the phone on the map. If you have this app downloaded on your lost phone, then give it a try...otherwise, tough luck.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice app...@poster,just send dia pix to all d media outlet in d country,put dia pix on ur facebook,then after dat send d pix to all d churches in d country...emm u fit stil go paste dia pix for airport cos dey fit reason to run comot d country.Then leave d rest 4 God...#laughs#

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ujchief(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: ochi ato gbuo la m. i na achokwa nsogbu. aka m adiro kwa ya grin
lol... Ihe m kwuru bu ezi okwu. Onye õ na ewe iwe, ya ga daba na osimiri naija.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Tstark(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What if someone recognized their dad in that man. . .how would they feel?

Eeeeeeeya!! undecided

That statement had me ROTFL!!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Omoh, I fear that face wella cause e toh ugly and always wear tight jeans when going to crowdy place.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Kikijan: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
post.email:

Really? What abt the remaining 0.01%?

The 0.01% perhaps even way less than that are mixed race of some sort.

Remember there were whites during the time of slavery and thereafter who had relationships,
sometimes forced relationships with Nigerian women and their descendants are what we see around as half-caste or whatever you want to call it.

We also have a lot of Fulanis who descended upon Nigeria from other areas. These people and their descendants are the .01% who
are different from the Bantu Nigerians who form the 99.99%
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by tobaina: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
For iPhone users
It must be jailbroken
1. iCaught U pro
2. iGot ya
Search these apps on cydia
And configure to your taste.

For the power down trick use the iGot ya
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wow... Obe Keresi mesi ti so fun arakunrin yen sha... grin grin grin

@OP, ain't mocking you, I pray for its quick recovery, hopefully.

BTW, thanks for sharing about the app. Oya App Store, Leggo!
grin grin grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by afrikanns: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Imagine what would have happened to the stupid useless old man that does not care to know the rain of slapping, beating ,and finally the dungeon that would have be his abode. Ole somebody. watch out for like of them at any occasion.
Anybody that knows them should tell them that AFRIKANNS says everyday is for the owner oneday is for the stealer.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by afrikanns: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
@olsmade pls are u taken any legal action on this issue as in report the case to the police, media houses and so on. please and please it has to be done this way. because this kind people need to be cleanse from the land.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by PlantainBoy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
flinspiero: Nice app...@poster,just send dia pix to all d media outlet in d country,put dia pix on ur facebook,then after dat send d pix to all d churches in d country...emm u fit stil go paste dia pix for airport cos dey fit reason to run comot d country.Then leave d rest 4 God...#laughs#
lmfao! Leave the country because they stole an iPhone?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ignis: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
So application like this exist, I never knew.
@ Op, I advise you to go back to lagos and report the case to the police. So that the theif can be declared wanted with his pix.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by LeBlack: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sorry for the loss OP. The app has an option of Getting the location of your device. Did you enable this?

olsmade: It was not just another Saturday as my elder brother was tying the knot that fateful day. I was wearing the native Yoruba 'up and down' (buba and soro). At the end of the church service, we took turns to take pictures with the new couple. In the frenzy of taking pictures n guests leaving, I felt a tug on my buba and then another one after which I looked back and saw an elderly man which gave me the impression that I was mistaken but to be double sure, I checked all the items I had on me and alas, my iPhone was gone. I had somebody check where I sat in church but it was nowhere to be found. I dialled my number immediately but somebody kept cutting the call. I however have a tweak installed on my iPhone that prevents you from switching off the phone from the lockscreen if you don't know the password. The tweak also snaps your picture with the front camera n sends it to my email. After about 20 mins, a few pictures started getting to my mail and to my greatest surprise, what I saw was indeed very surprising. Check out the faces of my iPhone thief n his accomplices. Unfortunately Im not based in Lagos and I'm returning to my PPA. The people at the church (st Paul's Anglican church, Agege) don't seem to know him.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Quads: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
yankidelta: Nice app there and sorry for the loss and inconvenience. Would this app still have worked if the thieves probably pulled out the battery immediately after the theft?

Dis kain kweshion get as e be, why u wan know? dis na d type oyibo dey call "fishing for information"
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Ozegbe(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
abeg make we dl the pics and begin spread am thru bb, facebook and any other means. he could be lucky
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Quads:

Dis kain kweshion get as e be, why u wan know? dis na d type oyibo dey call "fishing for information"

Lolzzzz

Unfortunately, I don't think there is anyway he could be successful at pulling out the phone's battery, only if he's a techie.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Plantain_Boy:
lmfao! Leave the country because they stole an iPhone?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
flinspiero: Nice app...@poster,just send dia pix to all d media outlet in d country,put dia pix on ur facebook,then after dat send d pix to all d churches in d country...emm u fit stil go paste dia pix for airport cos dey fit reason to run comot d country.Then leave d rest 4 God...#laughs#

Iphone don turn private jet?

Or na million of $$$$$ wey dem fit loot commot Naija ni?

NAIRALAND Sha, U go fear comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls / Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.