Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,133 members, 7,957,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47358 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Saksreal(f): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2012
ollah1:

How did you manage to download it free? Its not free here
I downloaded mine free. Am sure u know that to use googleplay, u should have a gmail account. When you are in googleplay, go to the Top free apps. There u'll find d best apps u can ever imagine including this.

*Android all the way*

anyway, i like ur time of Posting; 12:12am, 12/12/12. Heard it happens once in a thousand years.

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o.
See as them worwor.angry

Ehen OP I don't really understand o, does it mean the phone snaps just anyone who is in possession of the phone but you? Or does the app knows who a thief is and snaps him?

Read before commenting! He explained how the app works.

@poster that sucks. It sucks losing your cellphone especially when you don't have backup on it. I use track my iPhone app and never heard about this snapshot kinda app until now! Downloading right away.

Btw those faces are ugly as fucccck especially the dark ass looking old dude with nose like toilet bowl.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Op this is what I got from apple store, I just wanna know if the two are the same. One is free n the second one is $1.99

The first thief I'm gonna catch is definitely gonna be my girlfriend smiley sneaky kinda thief grin

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by stephenponti(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o.
See as them worwor.angry

Ehen OP I don't really understand o, does it mean the phone snaps just anyone who is in possession of the phone but you? Or does the app knows who a thief is and snaps him?

I ve been using the app for a while.
How it works? set your email and turn on snap pic and location on the setting. It ll not allow you to off the iphone until you unlock the password. If you input wrong password & press the power button it automatically sends the persons location & picture respectively to your mail box.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 12, 2012
Saksreal:
I downloaded mine free. Am sure u know that to use googleplay, u should have a gmail account. When you are in googleplay, go to the Top free apps. There u'll find d best apps u can ever imagine including this.

*Android all the way*

anyway, i like ur time of Posting; 12:12am, 12/12/12. Heard it happens once in a thousand years.

Ama do just that but do you i need to root my phone first? Thanks for the compliment but not me tho. I thank God to be alive to witness the series cos it won't occur till another 200 years angry
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by stephenponti(m): 1:27am On Dec 12, 2012
wayne4loan: Pls, can this mobile app work with my bb porch

Dispose that inflated poo get yourself iphone. No offence!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by stephenponti(m): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Opoki: @OP, do the following,
1. Walk up to any SARS office.
2. Fabricate a Robbery story whereby you're the victim.
3. Your Story must not at a time changed!
4. SARS will give you an IPO who will follow you to your Network Provider.
5. Your Netwrk Provider will request for you IMEI No whch i'll assume u have, and a Route location will be run on the Sim/IMEI.
My dear, SARS will just walk into the House, Room and arrest the thieves.

How do one contact SARS
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by alentino1(m): 2:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Criminals always return to their crime spot. Go back to the church,find out when the next wedding is taking place there. Get to the church early on that day, take a strategic position where you can see anybody coming into the church, then the waiting game begins.

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by GadiSergioB(m): 4:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Mumu thief's na kirikiri go b una apartment sooncheesy
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by erayo2GCA(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2012
dis man come d wedding na..observe d pics well
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2012
stephenponti:

I ve been using the app for a while.
How it works? set your email and turn on snap pic and location on the setting. It ll not allow you to off the iphone until you unlock the password. If you input wrong password & press the power button it automatically sends the persons location & picture respectively to your mail box.

I just downloaded the app and shit ain't working . I can't help but wonder why the first thing I saw on the map was Lagos
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2012
pro01:

Looks are really what they are. I support criminal 'profiling' based on looks/appearance.

The law enforcement peeps (and the society at large) seem to know about this. These hardened, ugly, signature looks of criminally inclined people are unmistakable.

grin grin

For every ugly person I encounter
I must clutch my purse even harder as I pass..........?

lol. I agree they are hard on the eyes but come on. grin
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by DeeAe: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2012
OP, Definitely you should have icloud, if 'find my iphone' was activated simply use itunes log into your icloud account lock down your phone and get its location, afterwards you can give the address to the police or if you have your own guys, go and COLLECT your phone. #Gbam

That is IF you enabled 'find my iphone' on the iphone itself tho, but considering the cydia app you have i see your purely security conscious.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2012
the police shld show those pixs to the chairman of the phone mkt sectn at computer village, one of those guys shld have a connection with the guys at computer village
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by oadah(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2012
Please confirm if it works on iPad? I was able to download it but it seems not to work
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2012
post.email:
The sad news for those rushing to get the app is that it won't really be of help to non-iPhone users. The reason is the detachable back covers on your phones. Most phones (except iPhones) can be turned off by removing the battery, but not iPhone. iPhone is sealed tight with really tiny screws that requires a kinda special "star" screw drivers. That's the reason these mo'fos couldn't not turn off the phone by removing the battery.

Most iPhone thieves take off SIM cards. Not battery. I doubt the application is useful when you take the sim off.... undecided.overall, just guard your phones
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by dljbd1(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2012
sadeiyare: Trend it on twitter and bc on bb, this pix will be round naija in mins
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by dljbd1(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2012
sadeiyare: Trend it on twitter and bc on bb, this pix will be round naija in mins
GBAM!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by vm26: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2012
he is a shameless old man.how dare he steals an iphone.he shld grow up.why didnt he steal a wallet then we cld say he was desperate fo xul fees money fo his children.i hope the police catches him and embarras him
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2012
pro01:

Looks are really what they are. I support criminal 'profiling' based on looks/appearance.

The law enforcement peeps (and the society at large) seem to know about this. These hardened, ugly, signature looks of criminally inclined people are unmistakable.
rotflmao.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by tosenbaba(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2012
you can get this application on Android phone too i.e Samsung galaxy tabs.
CERBERUS ANTI THEFT ....this works perfectly well on my tab but its a week trial,but have to pay $2 for full version
ANTI THEFT CONTROL 2012..... installation not perfect but free and full version

just go to Google play search for the application and install.

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by emmalezy(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2012
Ok.. I knw a friend of mine dat attends d church let me asks him maybe he knws d man
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin

For real. You think ugly people got ugly from the goodness of their hearts? lol, in any case there's no way you're that ugly and won't be bitter/criminal...So its a case of ugliness and criminality, whichever comes first.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by olupentane(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin

you self no wowo reach them?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by CGKing(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guys, the app Can only work with á phone that has a front camera n for those of u who want to have it on android, go.check the android app store and see if its avaialable for android.

One of the things i bate losing most in life are my phones and hard drives. Dont even kind losing money or a Car but not either of these two. The info on Them r usually invaluable. So i really feel for u man.

So my aevice is, in addituon to nairaland, send it to Linda ikeji's blog and other like bloggers, send it to Punch n the likes, they r all looking for content like mad. It would be a seller and a possibility to catch up with those mugus.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by dljbd1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
REALITY101:

I just downloaded the app and shit ain't working . I can't help but wonder why the first thing I saw on the map was Lagos

Lol...u r next! Mayb u ma na theif...beta confess nw
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by offshoreking: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pls can i get this app in my G Note 2?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by trolling(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
well u guys can see how easy it would be for people to be tracked, they know yr name,yr location,they know everything about u, welcome to the mark of the beast

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by 5much(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
i love this app. my next phone shd b an i phone.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Aarenaija: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Just attend ceremonies in the church for 2 or three times at must sure they would be tracked down.
They were not invited to the occasion but came to do what they know how to do best; stealing.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Lordswillsmith(m): 2:22am On Dec 13, 2012
eya sori for d stoling iphone and for d thieve u guys shuld treat him like a real dog
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Flygerian1(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Wonderful !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.