Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) (47351 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Saksreal(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wonderful one.
There is this free app for android phones i downloaded at Googleplay called "MY ANDROID PROTECTION".
Features if your phone is missing:
1. It sends the phone number of any sim inserted on your phone to the secondary number u had registered earlier.
2. It sends you the GPS location of the phone
3. You can make the phone useless if you know someone else who has the app. All you have to do is login via his own android protection, activate ur security code and that's it. The phone becomes useless and would need
only ur security code to unlock it.
4. You can set off alarms. If ur phone has been stolen, login to d app using another person's phone and set off the alarm. The phone will start ringing like a blasting siren continually even when the phone is off. It would never stop until u log in and set it off. This would expose the thief if it was stolen in a Gathering,classroom or Church like the Op's case. And if the thief has gone far, it would make it unable to be used or sold. No one would buy/use a phone continually blasting like a Siren.

With this, i just wished someone can steal my phone in the lecture hall. I cant wait to expose someone since my friend and cousin both have d app

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Quads: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
I searched for the same app for Ipad but I got a mimic. Does anyone know a similar app for Ipad?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Buktol(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
olsmade:

yeah, u r ryt. In saner climes, diz guys would be behind bars already. I am still trying to get them arrested though but problem is that Im back where Im serving.
. Look at them fools, all igbotic in face* may God punish dem angry
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by SamMilla1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Great App.
Ugly thieves
I need a second hand iphone
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by patostation(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
realsammie: The first guy looks like a pastor and the secobd guy ibotic

Realsammie, you need to put on your glasses and look very well. Those guys look Edotic; no wait a minute, aahh! They sure look Yorubatic! Yes, look at them, you see what I see? Ijebutic and Egbatic.

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by SamMilla1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Saksreal: Wonderful one.
There is this free app for android phones i downloaded at Googleplay called "MY ANDROID PROTECTION".
1. It sends the phone number of any sim inserted on your phone to the secondary number u had registered earlier.
3. You can make the phone useless if you know someone else who has the app. All you have to do is login via his own android protection, activate ur security code and that's it. The phone becomes useless and would need
4. You can set off alarms. If ur phone has been stolen, login to d app using another person's phone and set off the alarm. The phone will start ringing like a blasting siren continually even when the phone is off. It would never stop until u log in and set it off. This would expose the thief if it was stolen in a Gathering,classroom or Church like the Op's case. And if the thief has gone far, it would make it unable to be used or sold. No one would buy/use a phone continually blasting like a Siren.

With this, i just wished someone can steal my phone in the lecture hall. I cant wait to expose someone since my friend and cousin both have d app

You want your phone stolen because of the app? Smh
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Heymus(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Francheezy: lma0, al dem d!z guyz dey ugly 0oh
Criminals dey fine b4?
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by occam(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
So this old man stole a phone from a small boy! wonders will never end. Truly hunger will drive a man to do crazy things

Men! just can't stop laughing when I see the old man's pic
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Has anyone identified the theives yet?
OP you should also post their pics on facebook if you have an account there. They need to be as publicized as possible. Useless worwor theives.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by plendil: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sam Milla:

Yeah, I suppose Op wanted his phone to be stolen. Is there anything wrong being prepared? SMH x2
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by hadecunleh: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
I was able to install the app on my iphone 4s via Cydia after reading about it here.
I intentionally input a wrong password, few minutes later i got an email showing my location via google map and attached
was a picture of my face. Great app. Iphone rocks!!! iGotya!!!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ poster y don't u go back to the church (on a saturday)and watch out for that first face, I can bet u that he wld be there to steal again.

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
It's HILARIOUS!
You can tell they don't really
understand how the phone works! grin

#shameless

2 Likes

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: Come wetin dey do you na? Why are you always looking for what you'll say I told you?
If them send you please tell them say you no see me, hian o.undecided
lol, you know say na when person like that comment I see say na you again. No vex, its just one of those things. It takes nothing from you.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Builder: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Someone needs to make this thread go viral on facebook... then the ugly mofo in the pic wil be identified.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by snowprince01(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bro am sorry for ur loss.. I never use to like iphone dat much, bt dis application has made me fall in love with d phone, in fact it swept me off my feet. Am getting 1 dis Xmas. Hope u find dis ugly jackasses
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by anitank(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
See how Nairalanders are more concerned about an app instead of finding a way to help this guy catch the culprits that stole his phone

SMH!!!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ugliest morafuckers Ive ever seen in ma life.

Did you report this to the police?

Looks are really what they are. I support criminal 'profiling' based on looks/appearance.

The law enforcement peeps (and the society at large) seem to know about this. These hardened, ugly, signature looks of criminally inclined people are unmistakable.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
anitank: See how Nairalanders are more concerned about an app instead of finding a way to help this guy catch the culprits that stole his phone

SMH!!!

Cos they wanna prevent their own phones too from being stolen . . . Besides, the app could tell the victim the location of the phone.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
By the way, this is a fantastic app. Enough reason to buy an i-phone. . .unless there are similar apps on android or windows phone. Most local thieves (and their accomplices) may not be aware of this app for now.

I guess they would soon start blocking the front camera before trying to switch off stolen phones. Pathetic, ugly, old ba$tards. They deserve jungle justice! Yes, I said it.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Trend it on twitter and bc on bb, this pix will be round naija in mins

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by 3kay945(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
One genuine way to identify a Nigeria thief is that, they are always ugly.
the dude that stole my Nokia 3500 is uglier than this old man.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by vislabraye(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Android is far more sophisticated than RIM installed in BB. Probably RIM would have improved.

@poster: Sorry for the loss. Report to the police, the SS, circulate their pictures using all social media.
You may even use their pictures to produce flyers and distribute them all over mainland especially computer village and the place it was stolen. Put your phone # on the handbill instructing people with useful information to call you or the police.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Saksreal(f): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sam Milla:

Of course. I wld enjoy d pleasure of exposing a thief. If i can get only his phone number, its done.

I could get his details since his sim is registered or perhaps use one of my feminine tricks and arrange for a meeting since the i.diot wldnt know how i got his number
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by favouredchild(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Op, send the pictures with your story to all the bloggers in naija
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by temmydude: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sorry about the loss. I feel your pain. But not to worry, you will get some justification soon.

And talking about iPhone thieves, here is one: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/iphone-app-emails-photo-owner-theft-133144287.html

I guess the world is now having more of iPhone thieves than anything else.

For some of us who've got iPhone, this app "iGotYa App" is a must have. A good way of getting the phone insured.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o.
See as them worwor.angry

Ehen OP I don't really understand o, does it mean the phone snaps just anyone who is in possession of the phone but you? Or does the app knows who a thief is and snaps him?
It snaps when you enter a wrong security code and the good thing there is that it snaps without making a beep.it's a very nice app,try it.mobile phone thieves,please desist from that evil act,technology is going very viral now.there is also another great app that sends you the phone number of the current person using the phone,his or her location,text messages and voice conversations and to think of it,you can't even uninstall it once installed because it's always hidden in the mobile phone operating system.
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by anitank(f): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Cos they wanna prevent their own phones too from being stolen . . . Besides, the app could tell the victim the location of the phone.
Did u say "prevent the phone from being stolen"? undecided

Trust me the sooner they catch the thieves the better, because according to my friend, once they connect that iphone to cydia, everything will b flushed away....EVERYTHING!
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Tropilo(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2012
Loveangel: It snaps when you enter a wrong security code and the good thing there is that it snaps without making a beep.it's a very nice app,try it.mobile phone thieves,please desist from that evil act,technology is going very viral now.there is also another great app that sends you the phone number of the current person using the phone,his or her location,text messages and voice conversations and to think of it,you can't even uninstall it once installed because it's always hidden in the mobile phone operating system.

Me i for prefer d one wey go explode 4 d hand of d thief and render his hands useless.

1 Like

Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2012
Saksreal: Wonderful one.

How did you manage to download it free? Its not free here
Re: The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included) by Opoki(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2012
@OP, do the following,
1. Walk up to any SARS office.
2. Fabricate a Robbery story whereby you're the victim.
3. Your Story must not at a time changed!
4. SARS will give you an IPO who will follow you to your Network Provider.
5. Your Netwrk Provider will request for you IMEI No whch i'll assume u have, and a Route location will be run on the Sim/IMEI.
My dear, SARS will just walk into the House, Room and arrest the thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.