Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mazda Thread - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda Thread (28322 Views)

Mazda Mpv Vs Toyota Sienna For Transportation. / Mazda MPV Problems: Car Won't Accelerate Beyond 60km/hr At Half-tank / Is Mazda MPV Prone To Auto Gear Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazda Thread by kingreign(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
slay1:
Dear all
I am having some electrical issues with my 2009 mazda 6s GT.
1)The car start button doesn't work appropriately. On hitting the break to start the car, the red light comes up instead of the normal green light though the car will start. Turning the car off, one must press and hold the button for about a minute before the engine goes off.
2) The whole alarms light are on the dashboard and the remote key is not functioning appropriately
3) During driving on auto, the transmission doesn't pick gear fast so i have to drive it on manual mode
4)I took the car to a repair yard and i was told my driver entered a ditch of water and there was water ingress and they have not been able to solve or tell me what particular component or components is the issue.
5) The car doesn't communicate with any diagnostic tool (Opd2 scanner)
Kindly advice, thanks

Sun a VIN check on that car. I'm suspecting a flooded car.

1 Like

Re: Mazda Thread by yemnex(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good pls I have Mazda bouth 626 V6 and it consuming fuel have changed the brain box the airflow Metter it's still the same pls I need help I stay in Lagos mainland
Re: Mazda Thread by arixreal: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please i need advices from engineer n guru in the house
I intend to buy mazda 626 2000 model and mazda 5 2008 model to run lag-ilorin with full aircondition on board on daily basis which will cover 600km return
Please can the car withstand the pressure
Secondly is the spare parts available n fordable for transporter ?
The picture of the as below
Re: Mazda Thread by kenmaro: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
arixreal:
Please i need advices from engineer n guru in the house
I intend to buy mazda 626 2000 model and mazda 5 2008 model to run lag-ilorin with full aircondition on board on daily basis which will cover 600km return
Please can the car withstand the pressure
Secondly is the spare parts available n fordable for transporter ?
The picture of the as below

Yes, it can if it is well serviced with good quality oil & fluids regularly. Spare parts are available and affordable. On a different note, why not opt for a Mazda MPV which has more passenger capacity for optimization of revenue.

1 Like

Re: Mazda Thread by patfemy06: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pls house,is mazda5 a good buy?
Re: Mazda Thread by hollas2jnr(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2019
Hello house, pls does anyone know where i can get transmission solenoids in lagos? I have a failing transmission pressure solenoid on my Mazda 626 1998 model. Thanks

Re: Mazda Thread by hollas2jnr(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2019
yemnex:
Good pls I have Mazda bouth 626 V6 and it consuming fuel have changed the brain box the airflow Metter it's still the same pls I need help I stay in Lagos mainland
Firstly, you have to get it scanned!
Re: Mazda Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2019
yemnex:

Just sell it and buy a fuel efficient car.
Re: Mazda Thread by hollas2jnr(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2019
Bayur01:

We need to learn to understand and fix issues with our cars atimes, else the same could repeat itself even when he buys another car.
Re: Mazda Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2019
Bayur01:

To who?

That person is the one that deserves a problematic car abi.

Wickedness just full una thinking.

Person ask for solution to problem, your own suggestion is to transfer it. And you think that victim will pray for good to him?

See why one must never buy a Nigeria used car? Because of wicked people
Re: Mazda Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 05, 2019
4llerbuntu:

To who?

That person is the one that deserves a problematic car abi.

Wickedness just full una thinking.

Person ask for solution to problem, your own suggestion is to transfer it. And you think that victim will pray for good to him?

See why one must never buy a Nigeria used car? Because of wicked people

He can tell the person the problem before selling it to him. All he has to do is reduce the price. One man's food is another man's poison. In my line of business, I do haulage with drink companies. Once our truck started fucking up we simply put it to sale and buy a better one. because frustration kills faster. That's y whenever northerners buy tokunbo trailer they normaly buy extra engine in reserve.

Am use to that life that's y. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op shud meet good rewire and let them scan the car for him. And be sure the parts you changed are good ones not the ones that previously have fault and resold. Best of luck
Re: Mazda Thread by kenmaro: 9:18pm On May 05, 2019
yemnex:

Is the temperature thermostat still intact?
Are you using a single or double radiator?

Removing the temperature thermostat will increase the fuel consumption as the presence of the thermostat allows the engine to heat-up to a configured operating temperature for maximum fuel efficiency.
Using a double cell radiator against the OEM single cell radiator is an alteration on the car specification and fuel efficiency resulting to an abnormal fuel consumption.

If both OEM parts (single cell radiator & temperature thermostat) stated above are still intact, then scan your car for trouble code if check engine light illuminates. Stop changing service parts on impulse as that won't profer a solution rather a waste of funds. You might end up replacing some good working OEM parts with refurbished ones.
Re: Mazda Thread by kenmaro: 9:27pm On May 05, 2019
hollas2jnr:
Hello house, pls does anyone know where i can get transmission solenoids in lagos? I have a failing transmission pressure solenoid on my Mazda 626 1998 model. Thanks

You could call this number 0803 642 3220
He is a mazda parts dealer at Ladipo, he might help you out.
Re: Mazda Thread by lordkenny(m): 1:49am On May 07, 2019
Any Mazda for sale here?
Re: Mazda Thread by hollas2jnr(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
kenmaro:

You could call this number 0803 642 3220
He is a mazda parts dealer at Ladipo, he might help you out.
Thanks man. I didn't see this in time, i got one just yesterday; i had to buy the whole valve body. I'm sure this number would be of help subsequently. Many thanks.
Re: Mazda Thread by hayjayman(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
lordkenny:
Any Mazda for sale here?

This 626 is available.. In perfect top notch condition... #600k.. What's app 08035020573 Mazda 626 lxv6 2001 2.5litre engine

Location is ikorodu Lagos

Re: Mazda Thread by JapD: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello All,

Can anyone please recommend a very good Mazda mechanic in Lagos? My Mazda CX-7 2008 model is having some mechanical issues.

Thank you.
Re: Mazda Thread by kenmaro: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
JapD:
Hello All,

Can anyone please recommend a very good Mazda mechanic in Lagos? My Mazda CX-7 2008 model is having some mechanical issues.

Thank you.

Contact Gazzuzz
Re: Mazda Thread by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
JapD:
Hello All,

Thank you.

kenmaro:

Contact Gazzuzz

Thanks for the Vote of confidence, but vehicle not supported.
Re: Mazda Thread by JapD: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks for the Vote of confidence, but vehicle not supported.

Could you kindly recommend any good mechanic?

1 Like

Re: Mazda Thread by oluwaseunla(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
JapD:
Hello All,

Thank you.

What is wrong with your Mazda? Contact me on my signature.
Re: Mazda Thread by arixreal: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
kenmaro:

Yes, it can if it is well serviced with good quality oil & fluids regularly. Spare parts are available and affordable. On a different note, why not opt for a Mazda MPV which has more passenger capacity for optimization of revenue.
Which of the model do think is good n has better transmission and good cooling system that can withstand the pressure run with aircondition for 600km daily for 3yrs?
Re: Mazda Thread by nwaozzugwor: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2019
for sale...08065132724
Ac cooling
First paint

1 Like

Re: Mazda Thread by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2019
nwaozzugwor:
for sale...08065132724 450k Ac cooling First paint
let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Mazda Thread by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
please someone should help suggest the best car That I can buy to do taxi business
*fuel efficient
*cheep maintenance
thank you in anticipation
Re: Mazda Thread by kingreign(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
mgdimagaladima:
please someone should help suggest the best car That I can buy to do taxi business
*fuel efficient
*cheep maintenance
thank you in anticipation

Are you the person to drive personally or you're employing someone it doing hire purchase?

Where would you also be doing the taxi?
Re: Mazda Thread by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

Are you the person to drive personally or you're employing someone it doing hire purchase?

Where would you also be doing the taxi?

I will drive it my self
Re: Mazda Thread by kingreign(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

I will drive it my self

I will be doing taxi

A Mazda 323f, Nissan Almera, Nissan Sunny, Toyota corolla will do.
Re: Mazda Thread by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2019
kingreign:

A Mazda 323f, Nissan Almera, Nissan Sunny, Toyota corolla will do.

thank you very much

pls chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Mazda Thread by kingreign(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

thank you very much

pls chat me up on whatsapp
Check your message
Re: Mazda Thread by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
kingreign:
Check your message
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The World's Fastest Shed That Is Powered By Audi Rs4's 450HP Engine / The Rolls-Royce Cullinan Viewing Suite Is The World's Fanciest Way To Tailgate / What Happens When U Put Ur Car In Reverse While Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.