Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (30643 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2012
Personally I think NOI is a failure as finance minister but that does not justify this incident.

These kidnappers are bunch of criminals who deserved ultimate wrath of law. They should be exposed and dealt with severely. There's no fair description for what's bad: criminality is criminality.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2012
ziccoit: Read the thread through and found out that up to 80% of NLers expressed support for this criminal activity committed against one of the 'presumed' enemies of the masses.

What does this tell us? Our leaders are sitting on the keg of gun powder that when explodes will consume their entire being.
The chickens are only coming home to roost, this is just the beginning.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by expensive007(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Big fish in da hook. What is the market value
who is d fish If u mean d old woman. How could u liken her to a fish Let's be positive in our thinkin. How will u feel if she's ur mum
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Fornorth(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2012
nice move, and pls don't aks for small ransom you should know that okownjo steal more then what your whole family since frome the begining spend in their life time so upportunity come once now its urs don't aks below 5 billion, and if they don't pay i don't have to tell u what to do. NIGERIA 80/100 CROOK PEOPLE, 99.9/100 CURROPT LEADERS

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by jhydebaba(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2012
expensive007: who is d fish If u mean d old woman. How could u liken her to a fish Let's be positive in our thinkin. How will u feel if she's ur mum
Yes, if I am the fin min and she is my mum, I won't panic cuz I'll pay them any amount. Is that not a big fish
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by fasbat(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2012
she will be busy to seek d release of her mum now and shelve d planned hike in pms price in january 2013, anyhow,i do pray for d safe return of d old mama
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by mnena1980: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2012
The level of "mental poverty" in Nigeria is alarming. What is bad is bad no matter who is involved.I remember when kidnapping started it was mostly white people that were their target, Nigerians were rejoicing that it was very good for them that they were enjoying our oil money, sooner than we knew indigenes became the target and most people started grumbling.Any bad thing we support in any form will definately hit us some how someday, the leadership is bad I must say but the followership I fear is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by wizard01(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2012
We are all still here, let's see how it plays out.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Godmann(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2012
It is unfortunate that the few who do not feel the hardship in the land will never appreciate why the ruling Nigerian elites all deserve death.

I will say it, with every authority, that majority of Nigerians are too poor that they have never had access to the internet. They have never been to nairaland. They hardly can afford free N100 to browse, or even leave in Cities, where there are cafe. So, we can see that those capable of commenting here are among the privileged TOP 25% of Nigerians.

My question is: If among you, the supposed 25%, this percentage can be against the Ruling cabal, what percentage of Nigerians do you think will want the cabal done away with, if every Nigerian is to be rightly informed, and empowered to be able to make comment here?

The few that have benefited from the corruption in the land will never get the real picture. Those that their parents, uncles, aunties, Sugar-Dady's; are in positions, and have been favoured will always assume the others are lazy.

Can someone show me any part of the world where the government have abandoned the citizens to their fate? Tell me a country where all that the government does is to share oil money in Abuja? Tell me a country where the unemployed rate is as high as in Nigeria (Honestly, I believe our unemployment rate is way over 50%)?

Some will say we should help ourselves? I ask: How many of us have tried running a business in this country? Can you run a business without engaging in corruption in Nigeria? Can you provide your own police in Nigeria as a Business man? Are we not aware that virtually every Nigerian now is a rogue (and our government is purely to be blames. People turn to rogue when they can get away with it owing to lack of appropriate policing; and also when there are no other way of survival)? Can you provide your own infrastructure (Road, rail, Power etc)

When we listen the Americans and British, we hear of government being the creator of opportunities. The truth is that, it is only government that can determine the global state of any economy. It is only government that can shape the country's banking. That our banking cannot support businesses is purely government's failure. I was a former banker and know what I am saying here. The lack of Credit facility in our land is the cause of an inept government. Credit creates money. If our Banks can be made to give more credit, the size of our economy will increase substantially. But this we do not have. Of course government cannot compel Banks to give out credit as you will shout back at me.

I put it to you that if our Credit agencies are working as it should be, banks will be more willing to give credit to willing and able businesses but as is normal here; the licences were given that people that knew nothing about it. I tried my hands on this (As a banker, Programmer that can tell all that is needed; We must structure ways of tracking our people without valid addresses as is obtained in West. But we foolish corrupt elites will never be innovative or original; they know only how to copy the West).

Also, if our laws can work, it will be easier for people to pull resources together and start of businesses. More jobs will be created. But our laws are non-existent. People cannot trust each other. When you do, you will surely be duped and the police and court will never help. What do you have; everybody shrinks to his own private funds; and opportunities became more limited. Who is to be blames for this? Is it not the executive which Ngozi has been part of that failed over the years? What about our import and export policies? are they not killing our local companies? Has Ngozi not been part of this for years? What has she done?

Ngozi was part of the cabal that gave away $18b to save the crippling European banks in the name of paying our debts; whereas we know Argentina refused paying their own debt let alone paying out once. Are we not away that what they called our debt was accumulated interest and UNJUST penalties?

The same Ngozi that celebrated paying our debt has dragged us back into borrowing? What is the logic here? Do you pay borrow and save at the same time? Is it logical saving your money in a bank at a lower interest rate only to borrow from same bank at a higher interest rate? Ngozi is saving up money in reserve (kept with Foreign bank - IMF chosen banks) and Sovereign Funds; while at same time borrowing to pay interest rates. Is this how to run an economy?

Nigerians will never get it until OUR REVOLUTION comes. Ngozi and her like are IMF-WORLD BANK-CIA-M16-MOSSAB agents. They are neo-colonial agents used to enslave us.

There are a thousand way we can turn around this economy. It is just that those on top are FOOLS. Go to Abuja and see for yourself. All your here is bring proposals. I have had several requests like this. I have tried and seen hell. How can you give a proposal to a need you know nothing about? Is the work of Ministers and commissioners not to identify problems (Needs) and seek proposals for solutions? But we have Executives that all run around looking for proposals to steal money, without identifying the needs of their ministry. I have friends that have made millions doing failed projects everywhere. You can make millions buying computers for the ministries if you are willing to "play ball". Is that how to run a nation? is that a way to create jobs and breed responsible citizens?

Ngozi as the De-factor leader (a position she presently shares with Dezani) cannot offer a way out. All she does is lying from both sides of her mouth with a grand support base from the West who has strong confidence in her as their stooge.

From what I know of our ruling elites; invent the best malaria drug and take it to Abuja for registration and your will be frustrated unless; your are HIGHLY CONNECTED or have enough money to bribe your way; or be able to share the proceeds of your investment with lazy corrupt "elites". Nigeria stinks.

Our people are dying,. No one cares. We have a mumu GEJ on top. We have a stealing cabal every where surrounding him.

This cabal should be done away with.

Kidnapping is not just enough. Aso Rock should be bombed; national Assembly should be Bombed; All these sellouts should be done away with.

The pride of our forefathers must be restored. We deserve a country that can stand and fight for us in the committee of nations. This centuries old slavery that started with "Discovery/Exploration, Slavery, Forced Trade, Colonisation, Flag Independent and Neo-colonialism" must be brought to an end while we live. If we don't our children will suffer a worse fate than ours

12 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Gbawe: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2012
With the responses here, it seems some have lost their humanity. They condemned the infamous ALUU lot yet speak here with disregard for human life. If the mother of the finance Minister has indeed been kidnapped, then we should all just pray for the safe return of NOI's loved one.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by dollydolly(f): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2012
grin
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
Guy u dey vex o cheesy
onatisi: good news,they should demand for 1billion naira
Guy u dey vex o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by decoderdgenius(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Diezani Allison Madueke is next
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by NegroNtns(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2012
decoder dgenius: Diezani Allison Madueke is next

you no lie! and do you know why all these shenanigans is going on?

this is a plot by ndigbo to frame a platform of syndicated terror that is so high staked that the givernment is drawn to a negotiating table and their kidnappin crime is purchased through amnesty funds.

i tell you, e no go better for yanmiri.

oh, i forgot, ...did you not hear they have an association of kidnappers already? That will be their media mouthpiece soon when they start making demands on FG to buy them out.

The same fvkng amnesty criminals, whether of creek or of alaigbo or upper desert....they go carry the money come build mansion for lekki.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by dartsidius7(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2012
omo_to_dun:

My sister, I am also a kidnapper, but Obatala has not yet been good to me. Given the inordinate number of corrupt folks in Nigeria, I am deeply convinced that good fortunes will soon be my lot. And by good fortunes, I mean denizens who would make profitable kidnappees; for example, relatives of wealthy Nigerians.

My sweet sister, I implore you to keep me in your prayers. I am neither a heartless nor a very greedy man; hence, when I capture my victims, I will treat them with utmost care and will also not demand too much money from their families.

grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by dartsidius7(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2012
[size=15pt]I ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY, TOTALLY and SINCERELY, DONT GIVE A FUCcK....[/size]

People get kidnapped all the time, what makes this one so special. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by madejibo: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2012
andyanders:

Very bad comment. How will you wish your mother to be kidnapped? Do not wish others what you don't wish yourself.

do you think her daughter, Ngozi wishes 150 million Nigerians well? Noooo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2012
So twitter, nairaland, blogosphere has been a battlefield since yesterday as NOI's mum got kidnapped and some folks are applauding. Some have taken offense and r all shades of annoyed at the 'celebrants'.

As for me i could not care less, truthfully!!! lipsrsealed I certainly don't support what happened, i wish it didn't. but then am i newly concerned about it, no. Do i feel aggreived that some folks are applauding the event, NO!!

Unless u have been living in a hole and your head has been in a bucket all these years in nigeria (which apparently is the case judging from posts here)

NOI would not give a flying Bleep if it happened to any of us too. Shit it HAS HAPPENED TO LOTS AND LOTS OF US ALREADY, AND NO WE GOT NO SOLUTIONS FROM THE COPS, NO EMPATHY FROM THE LEADERS.

Besides for all those annoyed people, WHERE WERE U WHEN ABACHA DIED AND PEOPLE WERE THROWING PARTIES AND PASTORS DOING THANKSGIVING SAYING THAT GOD HAS TAKEN PHAROAH?

TRUTH AND DECENCY DIED A LONG TIME AGOIN NAIJA ABEG

Is it news that people walk past dead bodies, accident scenes etc without so much as a backward glance?
is it news that people high and low go to churches to pray that "holy ghost fire" kills their mother in laws, friends and relatives?
is it news that people go hungry AND ARE ROUTINELY TOLD THAT ITS THEIR FAULT?

IS IT NEWS THAT LEADERS COME OUT TO TELL THE POOR AFTER EFFECTING CRAZILY HARSH POLICIES THAT THEY DON'T GIVE A Bleep WHAT THEY THINK OR FEEL?

IS IT NEWS THAT POOR PEOPLE ROUTINELY HEAR GARGANTUAN SUMS OF MONEY THEY CANNOT VISUALISE HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THEIR COMMONWEALTH?

i could go on and on and on.........

for example on my twitter feed i just read this :
@Gidi_Traffic dis is shameful. A contr dat fell on a taxi since fri, crushn d driver is still der. D crushed corpes is smelling now. Pity

but u expect empathy from those same masses? u expect them to be decent?

IT BECAME A THEM vs US a loooong time ago in the minds of most Nigerians. as far as i can tell, its a case of getting one chalked off against the enemy.

You can theorize all day long on who is right and who is wrong, what is good and what is not good. but remember these are MERE SYMPTOMS of a greater pandemic.

That my dear friends is THE PROBLEM, NOT NOI's mum kidnapping (terrible event. hope she gets out unscathed), Not your bragging about layers of security and dogs and how much u have in your bank account to feed people's families.

DONT FEEL SO SAFE IN YOUR BEDS AND WHEN U MOVE ABOUT, THINGS FELL APART A LONG LONG TIME AGO, NOW THE CENTER TRULY CANNOT HOLD

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Olaolufred(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2012
modicum: I have always said that perhaps if our top leaders are the ones facing the threat of Boko Haram and other violent groups that just maybe the security policies would be handled differently.We know that instead of building state of the art hospitals in Nigeria, these vision-less leaders prefer traveling overseas, I wonder how they would handle the threat of violence once the violence start to hit them directly...!!!

THEY WILL START RULING FROM ABROAD.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2012
berem: your village is under seige because Okonjo Iweala's mother has been kidnapped? You see what am talking about? The security agents are parading everywhere because a minister's mother has been kidnapped.when an ordinary nigerian like you and I is kidnapped,government doesn't give a flying fucck about us.yeah! That's what am talking about.just watch out this week you will hear the National Assembly discussing about a Bill to deal with kidnappers.Shame on our leaders!
My childhood friend has been kidnapped for over 3 months now yet nobody says anything. It's so sad because we are family friends, we played ball together, stayed in the same neighbourhood and all. Yet nobody knows where he is. He is just a normal guy trying to put things together. It's such a shame.Anyway God will do a miracle. I believe. Here is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1125578/oau-student-missing-lanre-fashesin#13279725
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by dollydolly(f): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2012
onatisi: i know her pdp friends will contribute any amount demanded by the kidnppers ,i wont be surprised if gej decideds to use part of the security vote to help his minister ,i know once this is successful those senators and house of reps will be next.may God help this kidnappers ooooooo.10billion naaira is enough
Me thinks d reps n d senators organised dis kidnap 2 get bk at her 4 refusing 2 release money 2 dem asap. smiley
onatisi: i know her pdp friends will contribute any amount demanded by the kidnppers ,i wont be surprised if gej decideds to use part of the security vote to help his minister ,i know once this is successful those senators and house of reps will be next.may God help this kidnappers ooooooo.10billion naaira is enough
Me thinks d reps n d senators organised dis kidnap 2 get bk at her 4 refusing 2 release money 2 dem asap.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by dollydolly(f): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by daryoor(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2012
una dey laff the woman now, after una go see negative int'l ratings una go con dey complain say no be una.
Why u hatin on her? like the sayin goes: dont hate the player but hate the game.
Either they apprehend those kinapers or she pays the ransom she'll still be doing good while u haters still gon be stuck where u r like lightpoles.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Princekhalifa: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2012
Two wrongs doesn't make a right so dont support these criminals, but while pity old poor mama, police should do their best to capture these criminals and put em to justice, Ngozi now I believe you ll have a deep tot about this country. If these boys are not jobless and hungry, they won't commite such crime. [/color][color=#000099]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Tobiustobius: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2012
4llerbuntu: So twitter, nairaland, blogosphere has been a battlefield since yesterday as NOI's mum got kidnapped and some folks are applauding. Some have taken offense and r all shades of annoyed at the 'celebrants'.

As for me i could not care less, truthfully!!! lipsrsealed I certainly don't support what happened, i wish it didn't. but then am i newly concerned about it, no. Do i feel aggreived that some folks are applauding the event, NO!!

Unless u have been living in a hole and your head has been in a bucket all these years in nigeria (which apparently is the case judging from posts here)

NOI would not give a flying Bleep if it happened to any of us too. Shit it HAS HAPPENED TO LOTS AND LOTS OF US ALREADY, AND NO WE GOT NO SOLUTIONS FROM THE COPS, NO EMPATHY FROM THE LEADERS.

Besides for all those annoyed people, WHERE WERE U WHEN ABACHA DIED AND PEOPLE WERE THROWING PARTIES AND PASTORS DOING THANKSGIVING SAYING THAT GOD HAS TAKEN PHAROAH?

TRUTH AND DECENCY DIED A LONG TIME AGOIN NAIJA ABEG

Is it news that people walk past dead bodies, accident scenes etc without so much as a backward glance?
is it news that people high and low go to churches to pray that "holy ghost fire" kills their mother in laws, friends and relatives?
is it news that people go hungry AND ARE ROUTINELY TOLD THAT ITS THEIR FAULT?

IS IT NEWS THAT LEADERS COME OUT TO TELL THE POOR AFTER EFFECTING CRAZILY HARSH POLICIES THAT THEY DON'T GIVE A Bleep WHAT THEY THINK OR FEEL?

IS IT NEWS THAT POOR PEOPLE ROUTINELY HEAR GARGANTUAN SUMS OF MONEY THEY CANNOT VISUALISE HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM THEIR COMMONWEALTH?

i could go on and on and on.........

for example on my twitter feed i just read this :

but u expect empathy from those same masses? u expect them to be decent?

IT BECAME A THEM vs US a loooong time ago in the minds of most Nigerians. as far as i can tell, its a case of getting one chalked off against the enemy.

You can theorize all day long on who is right and who is wrong, what is good and what is not good. but remember these are MERE SYMPTOMS of a greater pandemic.

That my dear friends is THE PROBLEM, NOT NOI's mum kidnapping (terrible event. hope she gets out unscathed), Not your bragging about layers of security and dogs and how much u have in your bank account to feed people's families.

DONT FEEL SO SAFE IN YOUR BEDS AND WHEN U MOVE ABOUT, THINGS FELL APART A LONG LONG TIME AGO, NOW THE CENTER TRULY CANNOT HOLD

Thank you for preaching this, 'cause people here are just banging their heads on a wall for nothing. It became an 'Us Versus Them' thing a long time ago. All the time kidnapping of ordinary citizens has been going on, did she care? Why should we care because it's NOI's mother? I hope the old lady is returned safe (after paying a healthy ransom, naturally), but I don't really care. Besides, maybe it's time the powers that be started seeing what the people on the streets see. Maybe they'll relocate our ministries and capital overseas. Rubbish.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by floriana(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2012
emma atuo:

So must u quote the whole page?
Yes because my comment is about the entire page and If you stand on the page, I will quote you join.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ypzilanti: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2012
Like I always say, the problems of Nigeria eventually catch up with ALL NIGERIANS.

Don't decieve yourself that you can escape by making or stealing a lot of money.

If you buy Private Jet to escape bad airlines and road, will you buy same for all the people you love?

If you walk around with security, will you provide security for all your family and relatives?

GEJ's brother died of cardiac arrest...how many Nigerians are trained in first aid to counter such an occurence? I was at an airport in Washington DC and they have electric difibrilators stationed everywhere so that in case of emergency, people with knowledge of first aid can quickly administer a shock charge to revive a patient. what does it cost us to train all primary school or secondary school student in first aid?

There should be a highly trained anti-kidnapping and terrorism agency reporting directly to the Presidency. Recruit graduates...send them to FBI or Mossad for serious training. Equip them with IT knowledge, helicopters...everything they need. provide them with an advanced crime lab. These trained guys should oversee ALL kidnapping and terrorism investigations and report to an Agency Head who is directly answerable to the President.

When kidnapping became a problem in USA, it was made a federal crime and put under the portfolio of the FBI. This is why you never hear of Kidnapping incidents in the USA. If you kidnap, you are no longer dealing with the local police. The federal might of the USA will be brought down on your head.

Anyway, I am shouting myself hoarse here...GEJ does not give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by Gbawe: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2012
ziccoit: Read the thread through and found out that up to 80% of NLers expressed support for this criminal activity committed against one of the 'presumed' enemies of the masses.

What does this tell us? Our leaders are sitting on the keg of gun powder that when explodes will consume their entire being.

My brother, let us be careful in playing victim. We can bring these leaders to their knees and make them understand unequivocally who is boss to the extent they have no choice but to do the right thing. We never take this relatively easy option which can be brutally effective in securing the change we want. Instead we curse, rant and wish death upon perceived oppressors in a non-confrontational, cowardly and futile way.

What our leaders get away with in Nigeria is also heavily the fault of lazy, ignorant and apathetic followers - i.e all of us. Wishing leaders and their family death/hardship from afar just confirms to me that Nigerians are a people still thoroughly enslaved mentally. They are not ready to insist on the change they want because it is still not obvious to many that followers must physically play their part to ensure leaders deliver.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by toprealman: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2012
floriana:
Ngozi is from a well read family. No wonder she's a PhD holder too. She nearly got the world bank job last year if not for Obama.
is your name mumunovic? Aturu!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by MrSim(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2012
bowee4u: I am begining to enjoy the game.
So these people are still there! Haven't they repented?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by sexypuregold(f): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]good news,they should demand for 1billion naira[/quote grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by MrSim(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
So these people are still there. Haven't they repented?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? by ziregbemoses: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2012
I hope dey rescue the woman as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC / P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements / A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.