Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year (23710 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Free-Kick Breaks Boy's Wrist In Friendly Match / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Vansnickers: 12:18am On Dec 10, 2012
[img]http://mircea21dominte.files./2012/05/gerd-muller--com.jpg[/img]

Reporter: Mueller have do feel? Messi just broke your Record!

Mueller: He what?!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by boron10(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2012
luvola: if messi is truely the best ,let him leave spanish league a.k.a la liga and go to seria A or epl whether he will be scoring goals like basket ball.. If he is truely all time best footballer why is it that argentina didnt win the world cup?
Sorry bro, if Torres, Aguero, Silva, Mata and even Michu could leave the spanish league for epl and still outshine the supposed epl established stars, i see no reason why messi won't even surpass his current feat in epl

3 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2012
ritux: Putting aside the fact that he does not have a World Cup medal, I personally think Messi is the best footballer of all time. Forget Maradona and Pele.
objection plss,messi can n'ver be the 'GOAT'when he is yet to smell that elusive world cup or european cup,all the best players have carried but why is messi own difft,let him leave barca and qo test himself with other clubs just like Ronaldo,zidane,pele,figo,Ronaldinho did,his sojourn with barca is lonq over due,am not saying he is not good but let him at least try other climes lets see how good he still will be,Ronaldo has done that,from Man utd to real and still doing what he knows best,#just facts#

2 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Arsenate(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2012
luvola: if messi is truely the best ,let him leave spanish league a.k.a la liga and go to seria A or epl whether he will be scoring goals like basket ball.. If he is truely all time best footballer why is it that argentina didnt win the world cup?
dumbo, Messi has consistently being the top scorer in the UCL or u trying to say the kick and follow EPL is better than the UCL?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Johnnoah1st: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2012
I can see people tink he is great yes i tink dat too, but let dis guy get out of barca and move to another club even if not outside spain, barca is already made team even without him dats y he kip scoring, let him go to another club where players work 4 dem self u we knw dere is notin like messi u won't even heard messi again, and if ronaldo his in barca he would have break greater records dan messi, but he work 4 himself and yet he still score goals and dat is a true legend of football, from sporting lisbon to man u to madrid yet he still score goals, if dis ur messi his sure of him self let him move to another club in spain or better still let him go to england.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ezyp(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2012
ok we knW d guy plays good fb and scores great goals......bt my request is this....Make barca loan messi to qpr for just a season mak we see
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Arsenate(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
objection plss,messi can n'ver be the 'GOAT'when he is yet to smell that elusive world cup or european cup,all the best players have carried but why is ,essi own difft,let him leave barca and qo test himself with other clubs just like Ronaldo,zidane,pele,figo,Ronaldinho did,his sojourn with barca is lonq over due,am not saying he is not good but let him at least try other climes lets see how good he still will be,Ronaldo has done tgat,from Man utd to real and still doing what he knows best,#just facts#
base on this logic, the bast player on planet earth is Anelka. the guy has played for like a million teams. U my friend are a genius

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
Sorry bro, if Torres, Aguero, Silva, Mata and even Michu could leave the spanish league for epl and still outshine the supposed epl established stars, i see no reason why messi won't even surpass his current feat in epl
Guy ur analysis is too poor,d guys u mentioned above are nt d same human being.Dnt do stupid comparison my frnd,no mata wateva u said d truth stil stands dat messi need to leave barca and go to oda league b4 u can start dancing azonto 4 him.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by nipeks001(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2012
u must be high on weed.Let me ask you,if u are working with chevron can u leave the company for hawking pure water:NO,why would he leave a great team like barca 4 any team.Pele played at SANTOS for over a decade and likewise maradona for NAPOLI,Muller also for bayern,cryuff(barca).What i'm i trying to say here;the Footballers that are recognized as GREAT LEGENDS are most of the time footballers that were loyal to a club.And RONALDO GAY LOVERS Pls stop saying he proved himself in 3 diff leagues:that is the dumbest statement in 2012;he was nothing when in sporting lisbon,he made his name only in man u and RM.And for u all saying he should prove himself in anoda league,blive me if he had the same team as Ronaldo's Man u team(that was when ferdinand was at his peak,van der sar was probably the best gk then,they boasted the best midfielders of england generation then namely scholes,carrick,who were at their zenith then,not to talk of the attacking flairs of RONALDO,ROONEY,TEVEZ,NANI was an upcoming world star then,not to forget EVRA was the best left back then)They were surely the best team epl has had in a lon term,SO IF YOU ARE TELLING ME THE GREAT LEO WON'T SCORE MORE THAN 60 GOALS IN A SEASON IN A TEAM LIKE THAT,U ARE PROBABLY DELUDED.Infact don't let me start with madrid's team,if a useless player like higuain can score close to 30 goals a season in a complete team like that,messi will score 90.And did i mention that he holds d record joint top scorer in a calendar yr with batistuta.He already has many goals than the great maradona in argentina and he is still 25.He is only 2nd behind only mesut ozil in last la liga in terms of assist with only 1 short of ozil with 20 something assist
Look the list goes on and on,me no get ur time dis night.
Although i'm a chelsea fan but u just gotta lut THE GREAT LEO MESSI

5 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2012
Arsenate: base on this logic, the bast player on planet earth is Anelka. the guy has played for like a million teams. U my friend are a genius
And wat has he won?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by logica(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2012
Johnnoah1st: I can see people tink he is great yes i tink dat too, but let dis guy get out of barca and move to another club even if not outside spain, barca is already made team even without him dats y he kip scoring, let him go to another club where players work 4 dem self u we knw dere is notin like messi u won't even heard messi again, and if ronaldo his in barca he would have break greater records dan messi, but he work 4 himself and yet he still score goals and dat is a true legend of football, from sporting lisbon to man u to madrid yet he still score goals, if dis ur messi his sure of him self let him move to another club in spain or better still let him go to england.
I managed to make some sense out of the jumble of words. Let's use your logic a bit; if Pele considered himself a great player, he should not have played for Santos his entire life (never mind he played for Cosmos after he retired from active football). Santos was a ready made team abi? And in the Brazilian national team Pele was always surrounded by fantastic players. Once his team-mates of '58 and '62 World Cup triumphs retired, Mighty Pele could not manage to win the '66 World Cup. So why is he called King Pele after all?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2012
logica: I managed to make some sense out of the jumble of words. Let's use your logic a bit; if Pele considered himself a great player, he should not have played for Santos his entire life (never mind he played for Cosmos after he retired from active football). Santos was a ready made team abi? And in the Brazilian national team Pele was always surrounded by fantastic players. Once his team-mates of '58 and '62 World Cup triumphs retired, Mighty Pele could not manage to win the '66 World Cup. So why is he called King Pele after all?
If ronaldo was to be in barca he must hav broken dis record for long.Do u believe dat?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Arsenate(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2012
logica: I managed to make some sense out of the jumble of words. Let's use your logic a bit; if Pele considered himself a great player, he should not have played for Santos his entire life (never mind he played for Cosmos after he retired from active football). Santos was a ready made team abi? And in the Brazilian national team Pele was always surrounded by fantastic players. Once his team-mates of '58 and '62 World Cup triumphs retired, Mighty Pele could not manage to win the '66 World Cup. So why is he called King Pele after all?
the thing is CR7 fans are blinded by hate. They'd always look for a reason to belittle Messi's achievement. Trust me even if he moves to Epl and proved himself, these same haters will demand that he moves to Naija league.
Point is Messi and CR7 are both in la liga, if the league is easy ronaldo should be breaking his own record, no?

3 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Arsenate(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: If ronaldo was to be in barca he must hav broken dis record for long.Do u believe dat?
how are we sure of that? Ronaldo football doesn't even suits Barca. He is dammn selfish. That's why he always gets fewer assists than Messi.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by nipeks001(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2012
PS:They say messi is small that they will break his leg in premier league but AGUERO with a smaller stature came and first season 2nd league highest goal scorer and still tearing them apart.
SILVA(small stature) came,from an average player in la liga,he became a world star and a worshipped midfielder
Mata(smaller stature),he also became wot he could not bcome in la liga in a yr in epl.
They say messi can't suceed against epl opponents and still yet he tore their champions manchester united apart twice in a final by scoring against them on both ocassion.Not to even talk of how he molested ARSENAL on several ocassions and still yet they say he can't suceed in epl.
YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH?!!!!!!.EPL IS OVERHYPED,LOOK AT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,ALL SPANISH TEAM QUALIFIED AND ONLY 2 EPL TEAMS QUALIFY.
LUK AT EUROPALEAGUE,IT'S BEEN DOMINATED BY SPANISH TEAMS :AT.MADRID WON IT LAST YR AND AT.BILBAO WON IT LAST YEAR.LOOK AT HOW AT.MADRID PLAYING SECOND FIDDLE TO BARCELONA IN LA LIGA THRASHED US(CHELSEA)
Abeg gone were the days when epl was gud

2 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2012
4 those of u guys saying Messi shall leave Barca and go to anoda club is like asking Obama to leave White house and come to Aso rock, its nt possible na everybody want the best. Ronaldo change clubs becos Man u is beta dan Sporting Lisbon and Real Madrid is beta dan Man u and he left Man u becos Madrid offered more wages and the chances 2 win more trophies. Make una remember Maldini, Giggs, Scholes, Pele, John Terry, Xavi, Gearrad, Puyol, Totti and many more, these piple are consider legends yet they play 4 only one club

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by boron10(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: If ronaldo was to be in barca he must hav broken dis record for long.Do u believe dat?
bullshit!! How come great ibrahimovic flopped in this same barca?

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Arsenate(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2012
Messi Broke a record that stood for a very long time, Ronaldo what record have you broken? Running around the pitch....lmao
Messi = Football God
Ronaldo = power bike
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by logica(m): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2012
I suppose you believe that, don't you? Apparently you will believe anything. There is a reason C Ronaldo does not play for Barca. Let's just leave it at that.

Let me just add that, most of Messi's goals are completely UNASSISTED. They are goals in which he beat 3/4 defenders. How many such goals have you seen C Ronaldo score? Also he scored a number of goals from FREE-KICKS. How many free-kicks has C Ronaldo scored from all season?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by emmatok(m): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2012

Madrid is a ready made team, let CR7 brake the record at Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by bisikeys: 12:48am On Dec 10, 2012
It amazes me when people talk like this. Why would he want to leave a club like Barcelona?? Besides what does playing in another league have to show? Casillas has been the best goalkeeper in the world for over 4years.Why dont you say he should leave Real Madrid? Maldini was seen as one of the best defenders that ever played , Did he have to leave AC Milan? Dont equate leaving from one club to another as greatness.

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2012
Arsenate: how are we sure of that? Ronaldo football doesn't even suits Barca. He is dammn selfish. That's why he always gets fewer assists than Messi.
If u watch laliga very wel u wil undastand dat barca had already made team in laliga whch all dia midfilders has bin playin together 4 a very longtime compared to real madrid dat kips rotating dia midfielders.Wat am trying to say is dat any gud player can equally attain his peak while playin wit dis recent barca midfielders.Everybody knows dat without xavi,iniesta and busquet it wil be very hard 4 messi
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by bisikeys: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Johnnoah1st: I can see people tink he is great yes i tink dat too, but let dis guy get out of barca and move to another club even if not outside spain, barca is already made team even without him dats y he kip scoring, let him go to another club where players work 4 dem self u we knw dere is notin like messi u won't even heard messi again, and if ronaldo his in barca he would have break greater records dan messi, but he work 4 himself and yet he still score goals and dat is a true legend of football, from sporting lisbon to man u to madrid yet he still score goals, if dis ur messi his sure of him self let him move to another club in spain or better still let him go to england.

So strange that people think he scores so much because he has played for Barcelona. Raul played for Real Mardrid for over 10 years, did he break Muller's Record

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by emmke(m): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Who will break all the records set by Messi. Possibly Thiago Messi in year 2035.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by bisikeys: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: If u watch laliga very wel u wil undastand dat barca had already made team in laliga whch all dia midfilders has bin playin together 4 a very longtime compared to real madrid dat kips rotating dia midfielders.Wat am trying to say is dat any gud player can equally attain his peak while playin wit dis recent barca midfielders.Everybody knows dat without xavi,iniesta and busquet it wil be very hard 4 messi

Lemme ask, Which midfield combination was more solid , DECO and RONALDINHO, or INESTA and XAVI??
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Ronaldo can nt play tiki taka style of Barca football it is 2 slow 4 him go check all the clubs he played at even Portugal they all play counter attacking style dats what suit Ronaldo
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by toluleke(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2012
messi please leave d remaining for my SON..abi wich 1 wod b left for him and ur son to fight for.da kun na beg i beg u
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by zumbigbo(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2012
Pele...3 World Cups...Messi...

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by calcal: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2012
the guy get goal for worldcup?

1 Like

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Arsenate(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: If u watch laliga very wel u wil undastand dat barca had already made team in laliga whch all dia midfilders has bin playin together 4 a very longtime compared to real madrid dat kips rotating dia midfielders.Wat am trying to say is dat any gud player can equally attain his peak while playin wit dis recent barca midfielders.Everybody knows dat without xavi,iniesta and busquet it wil be very hard 4 messi
ok if it was soooo easy to succeed at Barca, why didn't ibrahimovic become a hit? Why are villa and pedro not scoring as much goals as Messi.
Without Xavi and Iniesta, Messi has scored 12 goals for Argentina this year. Ronaldo could only manage 5 for Portugal. Give it up man.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by bisikeys: 12:56am On Dec 10, 2012

Lemme ask you a question. If you were the best player in the world, the highest paid in the world, playing with players that see u as a family , in a team that has won everything winable in club history, with fans that adore you, would you leave the club If so, which club would you go to?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by nipeks001(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
objection plss,messi can n'ver be the 'GOAT'when he is yet to smell that elusive world cup or european cup,all the best players have carried but why is ,essi own difft,let him leave barca and qo test himself with other clubs just like Ronaldo,zidane,pele,figo,Ronaldinho did,his sojourn with barca is lonq over due,am not saying he is not good but let him at least try other climes lets see how good he still will be,Ronaldo has done tgat,from Man utd to real and still doing what he knows best,#just facts#
This is wot happen when pple know nothing about football.Zidane made his name at RM and stayed there,Dinho made is name at barca and his fame ended after leaving,pele spent more than 14 yrs at santos and pls let me enlighten u,Argentina don't participate at the european cup,the play at the copa america instead and he and argentina were once first runner up and as fo world cup,pls give him a break,he is only 25,let him retire b4 u bring such up.Even Ronaldo that is almost 28,nobody queries him about the world cup title.
I heard a guy saying u should put messi at QPR,maybe u should put ronaldo there first and see maybe he will score 15 goals in a season

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.