Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league (5904 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / Wayne Rooney Wants €14m Per Season To Earn More Than Real Madrid's Cristiano Ron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2011
The Portuguese striker has bettered his incredible goalscoring exploits for Manchester United back in 2007-08, thanks to his superb quadruple against Sevilla

By Gary Niblock
May 7, 2011 6:00:00 PM

Photo Gallery Zoom
Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid
Related Links
Teams
Real Madrid
Players
Cristiano Ronaldo
Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his personal record of number of goals scored in a single season.

The world's most expensive footballer brought his tally to an astonishing 46 goals in today's 6-2 thrashing of Sevilla in the Primera Division, in which he found the target four times.

Ronaldo, who signed from Manchester United in the summer of 2009, netted 42 times for the Red Devils in the 2007-08 season, including 31 goals in the Premier League. His contribution that campaign enabled Sir Alex Ferguson's men to do a domestic and league double, as they also won the Champions League.

Although Ronaldo has failed to win a league title in his first two seasons in the Spanish capital, his individual performances have been outstanding. The Portugal international has proven himself to be a prolific goalscorer, rivalled only by Lionel Messi of Barcelona.

Last season, Ronaldo notched up 33 goals in 35 matches in all competitions in his first season in Spain, including 26 strikes in the league.

Under the guidance of his compatriot Jose Mourinho this season, Ronaldo has become an even more clinical figure in front of goal, with 33 goals in just 29 appearances in the league and 46 in all competitions.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2011/05/07/2476308/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-surpasses-previous-best-goal
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by switch47(m): 2:28am On May 11, 2011
[b] C Ronaldo scores a hat-trick today against Getafe [/b]making it 5 goals ahead of messi in the pichichi race. C Ronaldo now has 36 GOALS in 30 apperances in the league and 49 in all competitions !!
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by switch47(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2011
[b] C Ronaldo scores a brace today against Villarrea[/b]making it 7 goals ahead of messi in the pichichi race. C Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 31 apperances in the league and 51 in all competitions !!
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 15, 2011
He can go ahead and score 1M goals after we collected the most important trophy of the season. These goals are meaningless to them. They are only for self gratification. When madrid were desparately in needed these goals in Nou Camp to qualify for CL, they grew wings and flew away. It is a shame they are flowing now. To all intent and purposes, these goals are only needless.

Up Barca! Champions of spain!
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 15, 2011
you, why u they talk? didnt he score against ummmm barca?? he is better than messi, point blank period!!!
real madrid is a team with new players, the ofrmation is just gradually working
but barca team, is like a magnet, for me i prefer C.ronaldo to messi
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by medjai(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2011
First, it's 38 goals in 33 appearances.
Second, scoring more league goals than Messi doesn't mean he's better than Messi. Berbatov must be better than Tevez because he's scored more goals than Tevez in the EPL, huh? Messi has got 19 assits in the league
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2011
that dont mean shiiiit,
n thanks i chnge it,
but i still say, to my opinion, c.ronaldo is the best, and he has proved it in three leagues, the hardest been premiership
messi only played in a league, that dont mean he cnt do well in premiership but still, i believe ronaldo is the best right now
that my opinion
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by eyoniggar(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2011
^^^^ ok we agree, we have heard you, he is better than Messi. Oya MOD close this thread. GBAM!!
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by Nobody: 8:12am On May 16, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^ ok we agree, we have heard you, he is better than Messi. Oya MOD close this thread. GBAM!!
who just release the rope tied on this goat neck  shocked  embarassed
who released you from market i repeat
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by switch47(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2011
I hope C Ronaldo scores at least a hat trick in the last game of the season.the guy has been fantastic lately.easily the best striker in la liga this season.he deserves to be top scorer he worked hard for it!!
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by switch47(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2011
And ronaldo wins the uefa golden boot. Impressive
Re: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league by chelseabmw(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Why u dey console urself with those talk. . . . . . Man utd 1 barca 3

Wetin una do dem self?

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! / Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund (1 - 1) - On 1st December 2012 / Trade: Cristiano Ronaldo For Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.