Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year (23709 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Free-Kick Breaks Boy's Wrist In Friendly Match / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Desdola(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2012
To me, Messi is the greatest footballer ever and one thing I like about him is his humility.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2012
.Nairaland:
Messi is from discarded planet pluto, he is incomparable. I hail thee MESSI, the definition of Football.

Ronaldo, just give up. Messi ordained you.
Lol.. I dy pity CR7 sha
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2012
afam4eva: I thought he was injured. This guy na winsh oo

Btw, has any chelsea player ever broken any record
If i hear say them break record. Buh wait o! Torres broke a record last season as a striker that played 21 matches without scoring. E easy?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2012
Dee60:

Pele was great in his time but must admit that football has become more advanced and that Messi stands out beyond anyone of Pele's time.
True talk. Football was all about attack then with very little defensive approach. Buh nw, with the compact nature of defence in modern football, it's really weird what Messi is doing
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2012
logica: Chelsea just broke a record: the first Champions League "defending champions" to be eliminated in the first round.

Oh, and to add - the only team so far to win a Champions League final by parking the bus.
They broke a record of being the worst champion of the champions league
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by pendusky(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2012
Muller didnt score wit penalty, buh messi did 25times, for me messi stil got 23 goals 2 get d! grin
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2012
toluxa1:

YES!... Mikel Obi has the record of Midfielder with the highest number of appearances without a goal in the Premiership. And this is a fact.
Lwtmb... No be lie u talk
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2012
pendusky: Muller didnt score wit penalty, buh messi did 25times, for me messi stil got 23 goals 2 get d! grin
pls dnt argue with sentiment show ur facts
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2012
pendusky: Muller didnt score wit penalty, buh messi did 25times, for me messi stil got 23 goals 2 get d! grin
Penaldo & Crynaldo fanboy... Where is ur hero nw? Nansense!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2012
Ucheosefoh: pls dnt argue with sentiment show ur facts
Ignore that ignorant fellow. He's a Gaynaldo fanboy
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2012
Archmed: RONALDO: I was sent by the god of soccer to teach the world how to play football
MESSI: I sent no one!!
Gbam! QED
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2012
boron10:
Sorry bro, if Torres, Aguero, Silva, Mata and even Michu could leave the spanish league for epl and still outshine the supposed epl established stars, i see no reason why messi won't even surpass his current feat in epl
Y giving ur time to someone that will never learn? He's a Penaldo fanboy. Thats all they have got to say.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Congratulations Messi u 2 much. Waiting 4 Messi's haters and Ronaldo's fans 2 start abusing and talk trash against him
I been talk am see them don full with filmsy excuses some of them decied to make themselves dump inorder to make their foolish and sentimental points. U guys can go and hug transformer 4 all I care

Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2012
Donalð Genes:
objection plss,messi can n'ver be the 'GOAT'when he is yet to smell that elusive world cup or european cup,all the best players have carried but why is ,essi own difft,let him leave barca and qo test himself with other clubs just like Ronaldo,zidane,pele,figo,Ronaldinho did,his sojourn with barca is lonq over due,am not saying he is not good but let him at least try other climes lets see how good he still will be,Ronaldo has done tgat,from Man utd to real and still doing what he knows best,#just facts#
Pele? How many club did Pele play for? Think straight brah...
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Jayuba(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2012
Let those that stone Messi gather more stones and aim more at him. Let the bad belles continue. Am sure Ronaldo will be fumming by now.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2012
Arsenate: dumbo, Messi has consistently being the top scorer in the UCL or u trying to say the kick and follow EPL is better than the UCL?
No mind am.. Where Crynaldo dy wen him win champions league golden boot 4 times? How many epl teamz can stand atletico madrid? Not to mention Real & Barca...
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2012
dmcdad:
Penaldo & Crynaldo fanboy... Where is ur hero nw? Nansense!
lol he is finding it diffcult scoring goals freely this days
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2012
Johnnoah1st: I can see people tink he is great yes i tink dat too, but let dis guy get out of barca and move to another club even if not outside spain, barca is already made team even without him dats y he kip scoring, let him go to another club where players work 4 dem self u we knw dere is notin like messi u won't even heard messi again, and if ronaldo his in barca he would have break greater records dan messi, but he work 4 himself and yet he still score goals and dat is a true legend of football, from sporting lisbon to man u to madrid yet he still score goals, if dis ur messi his sure of him self let him move to another club in spain or better still let him go to england.
You are retârded... Ronaldo works by himself? Since u've been watching ronaldo play, have u seen ronaldo score a solo goal? What do u think Ozil, Alonso, and Di Maria are doing? Playing card abi? You are talking trash and u have brain deficiency
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by 2sexy(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2012
Table Leg :

he is a legend already
Exactly... I said in another thread and I am repeating a again. This guy will make more records than has ever been heard of in the history man... Focus and humility is the key.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2012
Ezy~p:
ok we knW d guy plays good fb and scores great goals......bt my request is this....Make barca loan messi to qpr for just a season mak we see
Senseless!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by montelik(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2012

grin. This the same nonsense Messi fan bois always said when CR7 was breaking/setting scoring records. I wonder if now they will claim Messi's pk and freekicks shouldn't count as they diminish his record and that any goals against lesser teams don't count as well. grin

Hypocrites.

Anyway well done to Messi, the best footballer in the game at present.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2012
logica:
It does not matter. I will provide a list of highly prolific and great scorers who did not achieve this record:

1. Marco van Basten
2. Diego Armando Maradona
3. Yohan Cruyff
4. Jair Filho (Jairzinho)
5. Ronaldo de Lima
6. Ronaldinho Gaucho
7. Romario Farias
8. Hugo Sanchez
9. Hristo Stoichkov
10. Mario Kempes
11. Eto'o Fils
12. George Weah
13. Jurgen Klinsmann
14. Arthur Coimbra (Zico)
15. Ruud van Nisterooy
16. Davor Suker
17. Ivan Zamorano
18. Cristiano Ronaldo
19. Diego Forlan
20. Andrei Shevchenko
21. Gabriel Batistuta

is my mind playing tricks on me? How many greats in dis list played for Barca? Is it me, or Barca just have a knack for world's bests?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2012
Many of these Messi and by extension Barca haters have lost all their sense of reasoning. They just talk anyhow, reason anyhow. See what HATE can do to a Hitherto, normal human beings fa.
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2012
logica: Chelsea just broke a record: the first Champions League "defending champions" to be eliminated in the first round.

Oh, and to add - the only team so far to win a Champions League final by parking the bus.
he asked if any chelsea player not chelsea fc, imagine how ilogical ur response is contrary to ur name logica, 4got itz just logica not logical, imcomplete iniquity like U
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by miqos02(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2012
congrats
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2012
Muller didnt score wit penalty, buh messi did 25times, for me messi stil got 23 goals 2 get d!

^^ true talk jorrrrrr! Messi shld go and play for another club just like any other futball hero. To me dat nigga aint no legend n sh*t.

Zidane, ronaldinho, kaka, and those real heroes didn't just stick they butt to one club, they've been around, get around, and done alot!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by dmcdad: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2012
2sexy: Exactly... I said in another thread and I am repeating a again. This guy will make more records than has ever been heard of in the history man... Focus and humility is the key.
Gbam!
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Eifeh(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2012
Messi the record breaker, no time to hate or are you emeny of progress?
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by everyevery: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2012
for now in d world of soccer messi is d end of discussn or bera still discussn continues OLU OMO LELE YI O
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2012
Garri_Activist: Muller didnt score wit penalty, buh messi did 25times, for me messi stil got 23 goals 2 get d!

^^ true talk jorrrrrr! Messi shld go and play for another club just like any other futball hero. To me dat nigga aint no legend n sh*t.

Zidane, ronaldinho, kaka, and those real heroes didn't just stick they butt to one club, they've been around, get around, and done alot!
who cares 4 the opinion of an inrelevant football novice like u I listen to the voice of the football legends and greats
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by Eifeh(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2012
anigold: how does Messi's suces positively affect your life now. A poor man remains a poor man no matter how he worships the wealth of a wealthy man. Hahahahaha. Plz you ar free to attack back
emeny of progress
Re: Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year by blaise26abj(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2012
I don't like Barca. But i can't but agree that that messiless boy is something else.

our generation is indeed blessed to see the likes of him and ronaldo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.