Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? (3419 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Victichyoj(m): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2012
I'm a guy that dont like sharing my girl with nobody. Recently I took my girlfriend to the club, she got high and want to dance with anybody. The ratio of guys to girls were much so guys wants to rock her aS$ so I felt I should not be possessive so I would always leave her to dance with them. My question now is would you take your girlfriend you love to a night club? Honest answers are needed. tnx
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by chelseabmw(m): 2:21am On Dec 10, 2012
YES YES AND YES angry
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Victichyoj: I'm a guy that dont like sharing my girl with nobody. Recently I took my girlfriend to the club, she got high and want to dance with anybody. The ratio of guys to girls were much so guys wants to rock her aS$ so I felt I should not be possessive so I would always leave her to dance with them. My question now is would you take your girlfriend you love to a night club? Honest answers are needed. tnx

Wow! shocked Are you sure she is right for you? Just asking. I'd consider this behavior disrespectful. angry

1 Like

Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 10, 2012
If my partner had his ass all up on some girls I would be pissed. shocked
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by PreciousBro: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2012
You make it seem as if tha club is a plcae where your chiq's love for you becomes lost aftermath. isn't it peoples girlfriends you'd dance with in the club??

Me and my chiq be rocking 'n' rolling up intha cLub till we "off our rocker" only then can we take our crazy selves home to finish what we started,this time the bed, we'll be rocking grin .

Just4d record,my chiq stays with me all through though,just to be@the safe side wink

1 Like

Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2012
Erm......I don't mind taking my girl to a night club but she dances with me. That's it

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by AtheistD(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2012
So does she club with friends when you are not there?

I dont see the big deal. A little bit of bump n grind isnt too bad. As long as she doesnt start kissing anyone there cry
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by 190: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2012
chelseabmw: YES YES AND YES angry

grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Victichyoj(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Erm......I don't mind taking my girl to a night club but she dances with me. That's it
gbam true talk
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by dmcdad: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Never been to a club b4.. Buh if I were to go to a club with a gurl I call mine, it would be strictly just the both of us.. No much highing tinz so she doesn't get outta ha mind...
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 5:12am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad: Never been to a club b4.. Buh if I were to go to a club with a gurl I call mine, it would be strictly just the both of us.. No much highing tinz so she doesn't get outta ha mind...
Hahahahahaha. But I have heard stories of guys going to clubs with a girl and she ends up dancing with other guys. And some reallt sensual dance too.

Sometimes, the guy gets tired fast and the girl just finds the next available guy
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by dmcdad: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hahahahahaha. But I have heard stories of guys going to clubs with a girl and she ends up dancing with other guys. And some reallt sensual dance too.

Sometimes, the guy gets tired fast and the girl just finds the next available guy
If na so, na to stay houz na. Abi wetin u think? Cuz me no first sabi dance sef, so no time wey I no go quick tire
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
If na so, na to stay houz na. Abi wetin u think? Cuz me no first sabi dance sef, so no time wey I no go quick tire
If you go to a club with an energetic girl who loves dancing, you will sit down and watch some other guys take your place. It is that easy
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by dmcdad: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you go to a club with an energetic girl who loves dancing, you will sit down and watch some other guys take your place. It is that easy
Na wa o
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

*dancing with Mynds girl*
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 5:38am On Dec 12, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

*dancing with Mynds girl*
**Throws a bottle at him**

The chris brown style does not fail.
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Na wa o
I swear
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by dmcdad: 5:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

Lol... Do u wanna kill him 4 dancing with ur gurl?
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

I hope you are not implying my dancing was Chris Brown-ish because if I recall correctly, abuse is more the Chris Brown style. grin
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Lol... Do u wanna kill him 4 dancing with ur gurl?
I will ooo.
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

I hope you are not implying my dancing was Chris Brown-ish because if I recall correctly, abuse is more the Chris Brown style. grin

More like the Chris Brown and Drake ish
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
More like the Chris Brown and Drake ish

kiss *dancing azonto*
Re: As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? by Mynd44: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

kiss *dancing azonto*
I would love to see that happen

(1) (Reply)

Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] / Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.