Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? (3411 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Fellow nairalanders what will you do if you where to be in my shoes ?
A girl came to my house for the ongoing post jamb exams before then she already told me it was gonna be serious sXX for us and me badt guy I got ready but presently what am seeing now Is like she tricked me so she could stay in my place and eat all my food and to make matters worst I have been feeding her with what ever she asked for and ontop of that steady gen supply as nepa abi phcn nor get sense to help a brother....anyway nor be that one they pain me because yesterday ni she say make I buy her cloths join am when she don sleep 2 nights nothing happen and every time I try follow up she go they try change the topic according to burna boy....hope my investment is not gonna be wasted.....help me and also share your expirience....

Thanks my first topic on our great naija made nairaland.....
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja: Fellow nairalanders what will you do if you where to be in my shoes ?
A girl came to my house for the ongoing post jamb exams before then she already told my it was gonna be serious Bleep for us and me badt guy I got ready but presently what am seeing now. Is like she tricked me so she could staying my place and eat all my food and to make matters worst I have been feeding her with what ever she asked for and ontop of that steady gen supply as nepa abi phcn nor get sense to help a brother....anyway nor be that one they pain me because yesterday ni she say make I buy her cloths join am when she don sleep 2 nights nothing happen and every time I try follow up she go they try change the topic according to burna boy....hope my investment is not gonna be wasted.....help me and also share your expirience....

Thanks my first topic on our great naija made nairaland.....
And this is what you come up with? undecided

C'mon OP.....you can do better! angry
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2014
You are foolishly calm.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
She is testing you. tongue

Be patient its just food and fuel naw. Buy the clothes and your pocket will never be empty.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by pasqal09: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Learner
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Caseless: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
None of the above option describes ur actions. U are neither calm nor f00lish, u are just headless!

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Caseless: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: You are foolishly calm.
i wan die with laff grin grin grin
*falls into bucket of kunu*

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Chaleeee: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Tell her in a firm voice that you will like to do the do today. Let's know her reaction. You fit apply "small persuasion" sef. It's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
andromida: She is testing you. tongue

Be patient its just food and fuel naw. Buy the clothes and your pocket will never be empty.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: None of the above option describes ur actions. U are neither calm nor f00lish, u are just headless!
So you mean say him no know where him dey go? Na anywhere belle face? Lol
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2014
dmcdad:

Wetin can't a girl test if a man is generous?
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Wetin can't a girl test if a man is generous?
I talk anything ni?
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
dmcdad:
I talk anything ni?

You look ??
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by BoiledCorn: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Fake stories all over the place

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

You look ??
cheesy
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by OmoEziokwu: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: You are foolishly calm.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Caseless: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2014
dmcdad:
So you mean say him no know where him dey go? Na anywhere belle face? Lol
yes grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Leyqute(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
I got my cash on foolish. Judges?

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida: She is testing you. tongue

shey the guy dey do charity ni? Abegi, we had a deal. I give u what u want and she gives me what i want. If she tries to be funny, ama throw her out by 2am, cum deny am if vigilante catch am

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric:
shey the guy dey do charity ni? Abegi, we had a deal. I give u what u want and she gives me what i want. If she tries to be funny, ama throw her out by 2am, cum deny am if vigilante catch am

Haba! 2am because of sex.? A little bit of charity to the needy is not bad. He will be rewarded in the future, maybe she is even his wife to be. He needs to be patient with her and keep spending.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Haba! 2am because of sex.? A little bit of charity to the needy is not bad. He will be rewarded in the future, maybe she is even his wife to be. He needs to be patient with her and keep spending.
if he wants to do charity, let him give beggars money. In basketmouth's voice "she promised u sex and hasn't fulfilled her promise? Dats fraud, brother"

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin so some naija boys dey didinrin like dis? dis girl is smart by promising u sex to let her stay in ur house. she's eatin ur food n u r buyin her clothes? my friend, u b big time mumu. just sit down dere, u go wait for sex tire
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Islie: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
the girl promise u seexxx if she will come and stay
in your place during the duration of her stuff

after 2 days of eating ur food and sleeping in your room, she no come give u wetin she use her mouth talkundecided

and she come ask u make u add cloth join am........ and u come on NL dey ask for advice.....

Abeg u be korect MUGU
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric: if he wants to do charity, let him give beggars money. In basketmouth's voice "she promised u sex and hasn't fulfilled her promise? Dats fraud, brother"

Its not only beggars that need charity. These kind of gals need it. Broda keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Its not only beggars that need charity. These kind of gals need it. Broda keep up the good work.
if its charity she wants, she should have been straight-forward about it. That way i would know i'm dealing with a charity case and not a potential fvck case. Do u know au it feels to build urself up for sex and then get a 'no'? I insist that babe should be thrown out
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric:
if its charity she wants, she should have been straight-forward about it. That way i would know i'm dealing with a charity case and not a potential fvck case. Do u know au it feels to build urself up for sex and then get a 'no'? I insist that babe should be thrown out

Easy easy if he does not get to do this gal he will be rewarded with "the one" cheesy

Again broda take it easy on the lady she needs your help.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Easy easy if he does not get to do this gal he will be rewarded with "the one" cheesy

Again broda take it easy on the lady she needs your help.
u don't understand what i'm trying to say. There s no reason why i can't help her, i'm just pissed abt the fact that she raised op' hopes and wants to dash it. That's all
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Larrysky(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
What are you people discussing?
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by snadguy007(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op, keep up the good work, God will reward u in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by mencade5(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
oooooo peeeee,

we the Brothers Uniom of Nairaland yaff decided to give you an ultimatum. Today being the third day, if she no give you fvck this night. Then throw her out tomorrow morning.

Stop disgracing us. How could allow one small girl deceive and play you like mumu?

Be a man and voice out your anger and frustration on her.

You have just this night to do it. No more excuse from her. Else, we will delete your username on nairaland.

Signed

P.R.O.

Brothers Union, Nairaland Branch.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric:
u don't understand what i'm trying to say. There s no reason why i can't help her, i'm just pissed abt the fact that she raised op' hopes and wants to dash it. That's all

She does not know a better way to go about it. She feels if she asks he will refuse so she is using the sense wey she get to get what she wants. Just like a guy who just wants to hit it but will pretend he wants to marry a gal. Do you know the sweet loving things he told her. cheesy
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

She does not know a better way to go about it. She feels if she asks he will refuse so she is using the sense wey she get to get what she wants. Just like a guy who just wants to hit it but will pretend he wants to marry a gal. Do you know the sweet loving things he told her. cheesy

perhaps u are right. But i feel she shouldn't av promised sex if she can give it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does It Hurt The First Time? / Men!!!how Will You React To This? / Guys Would You Eat This Cake? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.