Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election (16920 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election by ebere1712: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
You put an ape in charge of your banana plantation. What the f.u.ck did you expect undecided
Re: ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election by cytellProperty: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
ebere1712: You put an ape in charge of your banana plantation. What the f.u.ck did you expect undecided
That statement is highly unguarded and condemnable. I feel sorry for our so called future leaders.
Re: ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election by Zhedoga: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
oooooooooooooo'
niger man don shit for international boby again!
Baba na old man make den liv the man alone.
But Baba na Hero foe Niger!
Re: ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election by ebere1712: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
cytell Property:
That statement is highly unguarded and condemnable. I feel sorry for our so called future leaders.
My friend is obj not an ape? Say the truth for once in your life. Does a human being massacre a whole community (odi) that he swore to protect? That action is only common with apes. Obj is king kong.
Re: ECOWAS Vows Never To Invite Obasanjo To Monitor Election by OmoTier1(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2012
Please can someone tell what exactly obasanjo did or said during the election in Ghana? The article posted by the op comes cross like hear say. If ECOWAS election observers didn't agree with whatever obasanjo said or opined, why didn't they tender their dissenting opinion?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / Civil Servants Salaries Not Sustainable - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.