Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? (12654 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by SisiKill1: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
I don't get it. . .if we're gonna ask this kinda question, wouldn't the better question be SHOULD PARENTS DRINK ALCOHOL?

What makes a mother drinking alcohol less responsible than a father who drinks too?!

Is only the mother who can influence a child? Fathers have no role to play at all?!!

5 Likes

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Why should a married woman drink alcohol. That's irresponsible.
that's not irresponsible.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife: DAMN! Taken ? Again ? *walks away in silence and shaking his head*
Ur spiritual wife doesnt want u to get married...Disapointment everywhere...*prayin 4u*

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: Ur spiritual wife doesnt want u to get married...Disapointment everywhere...*prayin 4u*
You seem to have so much experience in that department. Kindly tell me about it . *sits down and listens with rapt attention*

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by coogar: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
OCTAVO:
The bolded is a senseless statement.

nah - you are brainless....
it's people like you with no fun in your lives that perpetrate the most heinous crimes against humanity.......every human being needs an outlet to destress. moderation is the key here as we all know too much of everything is bad. if you overeat, you would die of a horrible disease as well and food has claimed more lives than drugs, alcohol and even tobacco. should i stop eating too?

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by ihedioramma: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
FOR WOMAN,LADY OR GIRL ONE BOTTLE IS OK IF YOU WANT IT, FOR MAN DONT TALK MORE DAN TWO BOTTLE'S 2MUCH OF BEER IS NOT GOOD FOR ANY BODY CALL IT MEN,MAN,WOMAN,WOMEN,LADY OR GIRL .
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

people who don't drink are potential terrorists.
with the kind of stress humans go through on a daily basis, there has to be an outlet to unwind and destress otherwise one would amass pent-up frustrations. great sex, good food and exotic drinks are the surest way to destress. if you know anyone who does not engage in these 3 things, run from him/her cos if they get angry - they could burn down a skyscraper!

Abi o and somebody tell me say make i dey play guitar.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife: You seem to have so much experience in that department. Kindly tell me about it . *sits down and listens with rapt attention*
I will just give u d signs.
1.Wen every gal u wants to marry start getting hook up wit a man.
2.Wen ladies start having pity 4u ova wat u hav passd 2ru in ur last relationship
3.Wen u dnt hav a gal frnd at d age of 34
4.Wen u start admiring every gal in nairaland.
D list is endless anyway...Bt only Jesus can set u free...Lol
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by bigfat: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
BIG STOUT IS GOOD FOR MARRIED MEN while malta gusiness is good for our wives what do you think ?

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by kinguwem: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If a lady is not pregnant, she can relax with a glass of red wine.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: I will just give u d signs.
1.Wen every gal u wants to marry start getting hook up wit a man.
2.Wen ladies start having pity 4u ova wat u hav passd 2ru in ur last relationship
3.Wen u dnt hav a gal frnd at d age of 34
4.Wen u start admiring every gal in nairaland.
D list is endless anyway...Bt only Jesus can set u free...Lol
Ok , I must admit with all you've typed up there you have been through a lot. But then, Jesus did set you free right ?
What you don't get is that I have a lotta women doing my laundry now as I type but you know all these alcohol drinking ladies are not the best to take home to mama are they ?
I ain't 34 years yet. Good to know I sound like a matured dude but it'd take me close to a decade from now to smell that number up there.
You see now bro, the joke is on you. Now it's my turn to laugh. . . Lol . . . . Thank God I laffed last . . . Lol.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hehehe....... It's a full moon in NL lately, everybody including Guitar is going coockoo grin cheesy grin

Jidegirl; Babè( hubby) return those 2 cartons of Ramona's Pinot I just ordered from New-Jersey O! because NL folks said so!

Hubby's reply; tell them I said they should go to get a life for all I care!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
jidegirl12: Hehehe....... It's a full moon in NL lately, everybody including Guitar is going coockoo grin cheesy grin

Jidegirl; Babè( hubby) return those 2 cartons of Ramona's Pinot I just ordered from New-Jersey O! because NL folks said so!

Hubby's reply; tell them I said they should go to get a life for all I care!

grin cheesy grin
Stop rubbing it in will ya ? You know how pained I was at loosing out on you ? Let sleeping dogs lie abeg otherwise . . . . . How you dey ?
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by OCTAVO: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

nah - you are brainless....
it's people like you with no fun in your lives that perpetrate the most heinous crimes against humanity.......every human being needs an outlet to destress. moderation is the key here as we all know too much of everything is bad. if you overeat, you would die of a horrible disease as well and food has claimed more lives than drugs, alcohol and even tobacco. should i stop eating too?
So drinking alcohol is now fun right? You mean there are no other better ways to catch fun?
You are obviously typing under the influence of alcohol.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by coogar: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
OCTAVO:
So drinking alcohol is now fun right? You mean there are no other better ways to catch fun?

if drinking alcohol is not fun, what is it then? torture?
what other ways are there to catch fun? adultery? grin

still at work - so no alcohol in the system yet.
can't wait to get home and do some hennessey - the weather is freezing!

naijababe:

don't mind the "holier than thou" crew......they have a problem with a married woman drinking but would not hesitate to impregnate silifat(their next door neighbour's housemaid)

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife:
Ok , I must admit with all you've typed up there you have been through a lot. But then, Jesus did set you free right ?
What you don't get is that I have a lotta women doing my laundry now as I type but you know all these alcohol drinking ladies are not the best to take home to mama are they ?
I ain't 34 years yet. Good to know I sound like a matured dude but it'd take me close to a decade from now to smell that number up there.
You see now bro, the joke is on you. Now it's my turn to laugh. . . Lol . . . . Thank God I laffed last . . . Lol.
Thank God see as u 4 take deceive dis young gal in d name of love...I just saved a soul
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe:

You don't know what it is you are missing trust me.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: Thank God see as u 4 take deceive dis young gal in d name of love...I just saved a soul
I said laundry. Wetin nah ? No dey put word for my mouth joor ? They are just dry cleaners .
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife: You don't know what it is you are missing trust me.

No you really don't.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife: I said laundry. Wetin nah ? No dey put word for my mouth joor ? They are just dry cleaners .
K oo,bt hope d young gals are safe in ur custody,u knw say body no be firewood nah.*winks*
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife: Tgal you dodged my question. Do you and Tman drink ? On a lighter mood here, I imagine going home with a gal to marry and after all the pleasantries she grabs a bottle of alcohol and begins to cool off.
Heheheee my mama go give am red card sharp sharp. Why won't I love a woman who doesn't drink ? What is there to love about a woman with a stinking breath and a man with an alcohol induced bulging tommy. Heheheeeee

Hey, I saw it but can't find it again. Yep! Me n hubby dey drink together na. We usually share a bottle of baileys at every celebration. BTW, I got me a bottle of brandy when I delivered. I prefer Irish cream though, but I had to take the brandy cos of my tummy.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guitarlife: Tgal you dodged my question. Do you and Tman drink ? On a lighter mood here, I imagine going home with a gal to marry and after all the pleasantries she grabs a bottle of alcohol and begins to cool off.
Heheheee my mama go give am red card sharp sharp. Why won't I love a woman who doesn't drink ? What is there to love about a woman with a stinking breath and a man with an alcohol induced bulging tommy. Heheheeeee

Hey, I saw it but can't find it again. Yep! Me n hubby dey drink together na. We usually share a bottle of baileys at every celebration. BTW, he got me a bottle of brandy when I delivered. I prefer Irish cream though, but I had to take the brandy cos of my tummy.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hey, I saw it but can't find it again. Yep! Me n hubby dey drink together na. We usually share a bottle of baileys at every celebration. BTW, I got me a bottle of brandy when I delivered. I prefer Irish cream though, but I had to take the brandy cos of my tummy.

See as woman dey take style drink grin Tummy ko, bele ni!
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Theblessed(f): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
[size=16pt]What a question?

And, why wouldn't they if they choose to and if they can handle it?

Are married women under age?

What a mentality!

All the hallmark of a controlling man - who ever you are that is asking this question - your colours are being shown here if you don't know it yet.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by slimyem: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I don't get it. . .if we're gonna ask this kinda question, wouldn't the better question be SHOULD PARENTS DRINK ALCOHOL?

What makes a mother drinking alcohol less responsible than a father who drinks too?!

Is only the mother who can influence a child? Fathers have no role to play at all?!!
the thread title is clearly a sexist question..
Waiting for the op an other anti-married women drinking to answer the above questions.
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: the thread title is clearly a sexist question..
Waiting for the op an other anti-married women drinking to answer the above questions.

Una no go kee me for NL o grin
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
naijababe:

See as woman dey take style drink grin Tummy ko, bele ni!

Hehehehehe

I needed to play safe ni, before they say I am irresponsible for drinking. grin
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by AZeD1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
My parents are drinkers, they have 4 kids and we all turned out well. I'm the only one who drinks(socially and no beer). Not everybody who drinks gets drunk.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
OCTAVO:

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by benny4wax(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2012
saintvc: Genda equality. Wat a man can do, a wuman can do beta
asshole, numbskull and total dullard that the image u are painting of ur self here
Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 11, 2012
A-ZeD:
My parents are drinkers, they have 4 kids and we all turned out well. I'm the only one who drinks(socially and no beer). Not everybody who drinks gets drunk.

Thanks. Sincerely i believe the Op is either too immature to ask intelligent questions or lack adequate exposure in civil ethics. Married women do not live under one single norm. Their social behaviors are determined by ethics which are socially acceptable to their community. An uneducated married woman may frown at alcohol intake while a married female pilot will enjoy a pint. Some religious orders disallow alcohol while others accept it in moderation. The OP question should have been directed at people of his social status (with apologies uneducated and native married women)

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Drink Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 11, 2012
OCTAVO:
My point is that somethings should be stopped after marriage (even if it‘s the same alcohol brain she still uses). Otherwise, one will be a bad influence for the kids.

Thanks. Sincerely i believe the Op is either too immature to ask intelligent questions or lack adequate exposure in civil ethics. Married women do not live under one single norm. Their social behaviors are determined by ethics which are socially acceptable to their community. An uneducated married woman may frown at alcohol intake while a married female pilot will enjoy a pint. Some religious orders disallow alcohol while others accept it in moderation. The OP's question should have been directed at people of his social status (with apologies uneducated and native married women)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional, Church Or Registry: The Right Date For Marriage Anniversary? / How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / 82-Year-Old Woman Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.