Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria (6465 Views)

Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. / Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Fatdon(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday urged Nigerians not to lose faith in the country as government was doing its best to address the numerous challenges confronting the nation.

The President said this at the 2012 Service of Nine Lessons and Carols, organised by the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Voice of Nigeria (VON).

Represented by the Minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku, Jonathan said that the present administration would not relent in its efforts to improve the standard of living of Nigerians.

According to the president, Nigeria’s challenges are not peculiar and insurmountable; they just require strong support and understanding from the citizenry to overcome them.

Jonathan said the Federal Government remained committed to the development of the economy for all Nigerians, irrespective of their status and religious backgrounds.

He urged Nigerians to use the season of Christmas to reach out to their compatriots who were in dire need of assistance, noting that Christmas was a period of love and faith.

In his Christmas message, the presiding bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM), Bishop Mike Okonkwo, urged Nigerians to use the Christmas season to reflect on the challenges confronting the nation.

He, however, urged them to stop complaining about the difficulties but to keep faith with God as no situation was too big or difficult for Him to handle.

Okonkwo called on those in positions of authority to seek God’s favour at Christmas by impacting on the lives of the less-privileged in the society. NAN

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/dont-lose-faith-in-nigeria-jonathan-urges-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Fatdon(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
With N2 billion house for sambo and
more billions for your banquet
house? U must be really joking sir.
NIGERIANS ARE FED UP! You and your
party sir have inflicted more wounds
on Nigerians because you have refused to fight corruption,
nepotism and favoritism. Its
unfortunate.
I am ashamed of GEJ being referred to as the
President of my fatherland,
Nigeria. He does not know what
he is
doing hence i said he lack WISDOM.

31 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nigerians have lost their faith in the ruling class even you jonathan ! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by greall1: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
President of boko hara republic of naigeria. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
I DON LOOSE FAITH OH! I SHOULD NOT LOOSE FAITH WHEN U CAN WASTE 14BILLION NAIRA ON UR CO-ROBBER(SAMBO) HOUSE
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by carzola(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
i lost my faith in nigeria wen God told me his sendin me to nigeria... tried all i cud to b posted sum oda country buh trusth God na no politics in heaven.. well hw dos dis change d price of fire wood..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by naso101: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ok sir...mr empty promise...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by tempest01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
If we can collectively vote 4 a president who has a detailed and adequate plan to fight corruption in this country, I think development and other dividends will follow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by AkinDavid2: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Loose faith for where? Do we really have it in the first place? I believe the only one that can get better is the individual but for this Niger...I don rest case longest time!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by eikeem(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
GEJ keeps talking but lacks the willpower and courage to act. That is his problem!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by RedLight1: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
i still believe nigeria has great future more than any other african country
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by sessydoo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
This Man shld stop ranting abeggg, when u re done wt deceiving urself, let us know. You and ur co-robbers in Govt can continue with d looting of our treasury for all i care. Mr Goodluck, just know dat a day will come when the poor will have nothing to eat BUT the rich. Im sure by now ur fellow thief in Govt Okonjo is feeling the pain now, with the kidnap of her Mother. I only wish those bois could just exchange the poor innocent woman wt NOI herself......mtchewww. This hypocrite talking of faith in Nig shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Sirsuky(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
We nigerians can't lose faith in Nigeria but we have lost our faith in PDP(PAPA DECIEVE PIKIN) and u Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by greatgod2012(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
We are not loosing faith in Nigeria, we are loosing faith in him, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by crackhaus: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
Speaking on behalf of most fed-up Nigerians represented by Nairaland's press secretary, my humble self:
Mr. President, this call to us not to loose faith in our country comes a little too late, that ship was boarded and has set sail.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by maclatunji: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
LOL. Tell it to Dr. Mrs. Princess Ngozi Okonjo Iweala right now and you might get the hottest slap of your life!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by 80million1: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
*speechless*

i can't shout!

Please Did my comment make TOP 50?

Thank you Jesus!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yeah! While Sambo shares laptops and LCDs as souvenirs.
Meanwhile, how are the roads that should be ready by december coming up?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Havilah93(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
how wany times has he said that this year?
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Ice4jez(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
when will someone be wise enough to give dat guy a dirty slap cos he really need one.see someome whose eating n travelling budget is in billions of naira.jonathan pls u dont ve to add salt to injury

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by coogar: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
this idiotic ram known as jonathan should talk less and act more....

why shouldn't we lose faith in a country rife with kidnapping, armed robbery and terrorist bombings? in other developed countries, the leader would have resigned voluntarily for his failure to keep the country in control!

there's despair everywhere in the country and this hat-wearing, armed-robber looking, piss-stained president wants us to keep faith with a failed state. i cannot wait for this dude to complete his term and fück off!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Fatdon:

According to the president, Nigeria’s challenges are not peculiar and insurmountable; they just require strong support and understanding from the citizenry to overcome them.

which understanding and support have we not given jona and his brothers.. Abi,e easy to siddon keep quiet for years when nothing is working?.. Through out the years,have we ever gone out to protest despite knowing that our funds are stolen day and night.. Isn't our quiteness a form of support.. Jona you are ungrateful!!

fatdon:
In his Christmas message, the presiding bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM), Bishop Mike Okonkwo, urged Nigerians to use the Christmas season to reflect on the challenges confronting the nation

Abeg,make this bishop shut the bleep up abeg.. Through out this year,we don reflect the problems of this country tire,day in,day out.. We found out that our problems are our leaders and men of God like him who shy away from the truth when a politician slaps them with a huge sum of offering... Christmas time wey person suppose use flex,and smile,spend time with loved one's na im person go use dey reflect the problem of naija abi?? Bishop,you no well...
fatdon: He, however, urged them to stop complaining about the difficulties but to keep faith with God as no situation was too big or difficult for Him to handle.

So make we sit down dey wait for God to magically solve our problem abi?? Then what is the use of the brain he gave us.. Anyway,i no blame this man sha,maybe na dat offering and tithe wey he dey collect from members dey make am misbehave...

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/dont-lose-faith-in-nigeria-jonathan-urges-nigerians/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by slimghost(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Jonathan is stupidity personified. empty talk as usual
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
No, I haven't lost faith in Nigeria, I simply have lost all faith in GEJ and his croonies in power!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Sunymoore(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Seee what this reterdeen is saying
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Clerverly: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2012

In his Christmas message, the presiding bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM), Bishop Mike Okonkwo, urged Nigerians to use the Christmas season to reflect on the challenges confronting the nation.
He, however, urged them to stop complaining about the difficulties but to keep faith with God as no situation was too big or difficult for Him to handle.

I know you will never advise them to complain when your source of income comes their gullibility. But Mr. Pastor one day Nigerians are going to complain and you will among those who bear the brunt undecided Yes I said so!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by dramenda(f): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
awolowo said that to my parents. now GEJ is saying that to me,wonder who will say that to my children.nigerian leaders......
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by PehaKaso: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
GEJ pls divide dis con3 & write ur name in Gold

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hehehehe, lose faith? when we have already lost cynthia, bose, iyabo,chinyere, iyobo, Ayobami e.t.c to alot of mishaps caused by you and your party?

say something new mr paper president.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by maclatunji: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Maleeq: No, I haven't lost faith in Nigeria, I simply have lost all faith in GEJ and his croonies in power!

Ring the alarm bells! For this guy to post here shows water don pass garri be that!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Fatdon: With N2 billion house for sambo and
unfortunate.
he is
if it were what will you do about the situation? kiss
Fatdon: With N2 billion house for sambo and
unfortunate.
he is
8-)if it were what will you do about the situation?
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria by ochukoccna: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
Maleeq: No, I haven't lost faith in Nigeria, I simply have lost all faith in GEJ and his croonies in power!
A president is supposed to inspire confidence
when his presence/utterances bring about derision, you know that all is lost embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys / Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.