Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration (1567 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / My Administration Will Be Committed To Fixing Nigeria – Buhari / Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured his government will deliver on its promised change.
In his Easter Message Saturday, the president thanked Nigerians for being patient with his government in its first 10 turbulent months in office.

The president’s full text:

EASTER MESSAGE TO THE NATION FROM PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Fellow Nigerians,

I rejoice with you all, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, as we celebrate Easter.
For Christians all over the world, this celebration is in commemoration of the supreme sacrifice which Jesus Christ made for the salvation of mankind.
The Gospels also tell us that during his earthly ministry, Jesus Christ repeatedly urged his disciples and followers to “love one another as I have loved you”
As we celebrate Easter this year, I sincerely believe that it will serve our dear nation very well if we all imbibe this essential message of Jesus Christ and truly learn to love our countrymen and women as we love ourselves.
Indeed, we will surely make faster progress towards the achievement of the peaceful, united, strong, progressive and prosperous country we all desire if, as a nation, we eschew all divisive, parochial, ethnic and religious sentiments and rivalries, and begin to live more harmoniously with our compatriots, as Jesus Christ and the founders of the world’s other great religions enjoined mankind.
Our unfortunate notoriety in recent years as a country where the blood of men, women and children are wantonly and callously shed in frequent orgies of criminal, political, ethnic and religious violence has become very embarrassing and utterly unacceptable.
My administration is determined to achieve greater peace and security across our nation by ending the avoidable conflicts and crises that hinder our national progress.
I ask for greater support from all Nigerians in this regard. We must put a stop to politically motivated killings. Our communities must be made safe again for all inhabitants to live together in peace and harmony.
Our armed forces, police and other security agencies are being progressively reformed, repositioned and empowered to win the war against terrorism and make mass killings, abductions and other criminal atrocities things of the past in our beloved country.
Let us all also play our parts as patriotic citizens and do all that we can to ensure that we make Nigeria a safer, more peaceful and happier place for its people and others.
Faith, belief and the fulfilment of expectations are also key themes of the Easter celebration. I urge you all therefore, to continue to have faith in the future greatness of our country and to believe that the CHANGE my administration promised will surely come to fruition.
That CHANGE, which we all yearn for, will certainly occur more rapidly if we all place the love of our country above selfish personal and group interests.
The National Assembly has just passed the 2016 budget. I assure all Nigerians that we will do our utmost best to ensure that the budget, the first since my election as President, is efficiently and successfully implemented towards achieving our objective of faster economic growth and development.
I thank the vast majority of Nigerians for their patience and understanding in the first ten months of this administration.
As we go forward, I assure you all that we are working very hard to overcome the challenges we encountered on assumption of office.
We are moving on with an unshaken resolve and determination to deliver on the mandate you gave us on March 28, last year.

I wish you all very happy Easter celebrations.

Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200844-buhari-nigerians-i-wont-fail-dont-lose-faith-administration.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
failure

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Pidggin(f): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Failure cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by chukwukadibia10: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Early this week you said you have failed,

Today you are saying you will not fail.

I think this Buhari needs a red star slap to reformat his dead brain,

Who still have hope in this administration.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
But you are a colossal failure already

Light no dey
Fuel no dey
Job no dey
Sacking Left race right and center
5k in voice call
Bag of purewater is N150
One sachet N20
Bag of rice 14k

Bubu you have shamelessly failed

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
OK buhari... But atleat do one thing right... Even though na light only.... embarassed
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by SleekMallam: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Poverty is the parent of revolution. Someone should tell Buhari to get ready for the perfect storm of violent revolution to consume him and APC is gathering momentum.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by seunmsg(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pidggin:
Failure cheesy

The president will not fail. His administration will turn out a huge success to the consternation of his haters and the admiration of reasonable Nigerians that voted for him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by DickDastardly(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
monumental, unrivalled and irredeemable failure of a skinny dark hearted normadic demon

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by DickDastardly(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunmsg:

The president will not fail. His administration will turn out a huge success to the consternation of his haters and the admiration of reasonable Nigerians that voted for him.
lover of buhari, we don see you.
We patriots will continue loving our country 1st b4 any illiterate individual

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by omogin(f): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
You failed already. Elections are more important to you than citizens. Secretly joining an Islamic coalition to spite christians or what? Claim you are fighting corruption but the civil service has never been this corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by inlandtaipan: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
With tinubu as your right man, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by ozoigbondu: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunmsg:

We can see the success when we stand for hours on a long queue to buy furl for 150 per liter

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by DIKEnaWAR: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
DickDastardly:

lover of buhari, we don see you.
We patriots will continue loving our country 1st b4 any illiterate individual

The so called illiterate individual is your president and God willing, he will rule over you till 2019 at the minimum. Learn to leave with it tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Leboska(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Can some body tell this fool that we've Lost faith in him a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by seunmsg(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ozoigbondu:
We can see the success when we stand for hours on a long queue to buy furl for 150 per liter

We queued for fuel under GEJ, Yar'adua, OBJ and during the military era. It's nothing new to Nigerians. Hopefully, the current administration can find a solution to the problem but you Buhari haters should stop making it look like fuel queue started under PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by ozoigbondu: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
seunmsg:

We queued for fuel under GEJ, Yar'adua, OBJ and during the military era. It's nothing new to Nigerians. Hopefully, the current administration can find a solution to the problem but you Buhari haters should stop making it look like fuel queue started under PMB.
We queued for fuel only twice during gej era but under this change govt this is the fifth time in less than 10 months and we are stiko going to queue till may

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by tempest01(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Illegal Cbn recruitment, non response to agatu and allowing amaechi to militarize and rig rivers election with subsequent bloodshed made me to start losing hope in your government sir...

I can give you a plus on fighting BH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
We've even lost faith tipe tipe angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Viktor1983(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Not impressed with APC / PMB government.... I wish they get it right though. People are murmuring and complaining...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by mandhi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
ozoigbondu:
We queued for fuel only twice during gej era but under this change govt this is the fifth time in less than 10 months and we are stiko going to queue till may
Twice, I don't believe. But if true, at the detriments of corruption through subsidy. Don't you think.
Happy Easter to all.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by mandhi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Viktor1983:
Not impressed with APC / PMB government....
I wish they get it right though. People are murmuring and complaining...
Hope so too my guy.
Compliments of the season to you.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by highpriest4: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Buari is a kwomedian

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Akosxxx(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
I won't lose faith unless its 2019.
Yes PMB aint perfect but i know that if GEJ had been re elected, Nigeria's situation would have been far worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by cckris: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Facts of Financial Hardships caused by Buhari's mismanagement is louder than APC propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by Ayus34(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
My prayer is always for u to succeed..... Just be honest and hold on to God....u will surely deliver!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by PassingShot(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
DickDastardly:
monumental, unrivalled and irredeemable failure of a skinny dark hearted normadic demon
Hang yourself already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by drss(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
d dullard should keep quiet. nigerians have lost faith in his administration since last year.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by DickDastardly(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
Hang yourself already.
Real patriots dont hang! Only paid goons like you do.... oya mugu continuuuu cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by dechriscool(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Uncle Bubu stop the rant,campaign period is over.Stop pleading and asking for more time.Hit the ground and keep it rolling.Stop this movement without motion.Am so ashamed to hear about support from the citizens for you to fight insecurity.What about the killing at Agatu by your kindsmen.Do u need other citizens suppot to stop your kindsmen killing innocent citizens of this country.What about political killing in Rivers state rerun election?Do you need other citizens support to call Amaechi to order.what about the constant humiliation,intimidating,and molestation of your citizens by Daura secret service alias Dss.Do you need other citizens to advice you to call them to order.Before this country will tip into anarchy and people will start carrying arms to defend themselves.Bros Bubu,naija dey vex,they are impatient and if you stretch their patience.what happen in Kenya is better imagine than experience.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: I Won’t Fail You, Don’t Lose Faith In My Administration by ollyruffy: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Very disappointed in APC and Buhari.

The current happenings are not what we voted for.

APC cannot boast of any promise they have fulfilled.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? / CAPTION THIS PICTURE OF SANUSI LAMIDO, BUKOLA SARAKI AND BUHARI / TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.