Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

4him I Need A Reply From You. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4him I Need A Reply From You. (3335 Views)

A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) / How Atheism Came To Be(a Reply And A Topic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

Na wa o. . . .all of you better be pastors and Mohammads(or what do the Musl!m$ call it?) . . . .geez, even Jesus/ the great prophet/ babalawo/ eyeaye himself will be appalled by all this. . .phlzzz, give Nairaland a break from all this religious conflict.

@4Him
Omo, go and rest or go to the gym, jare

shush pls. I'd rather do this than those mind numbing threads u pple masturbate over.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2008
4Him:

shush please. I'd rather do this than those mind numbing threads u people masturbate over.
who's the you? shocked masturbate? now, plz get your miind out of the gutter while typing the word of the Lord. Amen!! grin
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

who's the you? shocked masturbate? now, plz get your miind out of the gutter while typing the word of the Lord. Amen!! grin

Hehaha! grin Comic relief!
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2008
@SysUser,

SysUser:

@Stimulus, you are right I understand what you are saying, although I must say that I get carried away sometimes and thus I am also guilty of not turning the other cheek, just as the bible requires a christian to do in

However although I agree with you that we should endeavour to be civil during discussions because of the very sane and responsible ones who should not be at the receiving end of such reactions for the irresponsible behaviour of the few ,

Nonetheless I still am convinced that sooner rather than later , the truth should still be spoken (truthfully in love and bluntly in love) to so the called "sane mus.lims" . This is because even though it might hurt their feelings in doing so, yet its better to risk annoying the "sane mus.lims" than to not mention an information that would help them understand why what they believe in is not true.

This is because the truth of the gospel is not a pleasant thing to the ear of any sinner (sane mus.lims included) whether sane , moderate or not. It was not a pleasant thing to me when I came to the point of no return! The truth is that at times I sometimes wish I had earlier known those things i now know.

I will try to take to your advise to refrain from statements with unpleasant, since I know that its is written in the bible that we must make sure we refrain from being harsh or unpleasant to those that do the same to us.

Yet, please note that although those statements from me quoted by you, might have undertones, yet the truth still remains that:

1. [b]all.AH is not God., thus all.AH is most probably a demon or the devil himself in disguise (Whether or not that blunt truth offends hearing mos.lems)

2. Records, point to the fact that "moh.ammed" was a peadophile (Whether or not that blunt truth offends hearing mos.lems)[/b]

The only way I can get across those two information without offending the "sane" mus.lims is by not mentioning it at all (something i consider to be self censorship),

So in as much as I understand that its good to "Speak in Love", yet I also understand that it is also required to "Speak the Truth in Love" even with the danger of offending a certain section of the listeners.

I feel you, bro. Peace. grin
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Femi13: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2008
According to Jesus, he said my people perish because they lack knowledge, If A.llah is an evil spirit then that means the christians that are in mecca also worship evil spirit because they called there God they worship every sunday A.llah, Indeed illerate is a disease. A.llah is just an arabic meaning of God. Still 4Him you are trying to dodge away from these contradictions, i need good and perfect aswer for them 1). "Solomon had forty thousand stalls for his horses and twelve thousand calvary horses". 1king 4v26. But 2chronicle 9v25 says" King solomon also had four thousand(4,000) stalls for his horses and had twleve thousand calvary horses".
The new testerment says no one has ever seen God ".John 1v18. But old testerment says Jacob have seen God"I have seen God face to face, and i am still alive", Gen 32v30 . Pls explain that to me.

4Him, let me tell you what you don't know about the is.lam, You can find some contradiction in some hadiths, because God did not make a convenant that he will safe guard it , that is why anybody can write anything he likes and say that its Mu.hammed that says it. How we know the true sayings of Prophet mu.hammed is if the hadith contradict the Qur'an that means the hadith is not from Mu.hammed. God said in the Qu'ran that he will assurdely guard the Qu'ran that no one will be able to change or add to it. That is why you can never find any contradiction in the Qur'an, the hadith may be contradicted but the Qur'an can never be contradicted. If you believe that there is contradiction in the Qur'an then paste them as a reply then i will explain them to you, Jesus said that "you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by MCUsman(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2008
god bless you wink wink wink
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2008
@Femi 1,

Femi 1:

According to Jesus, he said my people perish because they lack knowledge,

Do you care to quote the verse where you read that, please? grin

Femi 1:

If A.llah is an evil spirit then that means the christians that are in mecca also worship evil spirit because they called there God they worship every sunday A.llah,

Is that so? Let's see what the Christians in the Arab world call their God:

[list]"As the Arab Christians today have no other word for 'God' than 'Allah', they for example use the term Allāh al-ab (الله الآب) meaning God the father." -- Wikipedia[/list]

When Arab Christians worship God by the term "Allāh al-ab", they know they are not worshipping an evil spirit, nor are they worshipping the deity preached by Muhammed who said that every Muslim has a demon attaché (Sahih Muslim, Book 039, Num. 6757).

Do you care to show us where any Biblical prophet said that every believer has a demon attaché? grin

Arab Christians who worship God by the term 'Allāh al-ab' (الله الآب - God the Father) know that they are worshipping the same God who was preached by the Biblical prophets - such as Moses who referred to God as 'FATHER' (Deut. 32:6), the prophet Isaiah whose declaration was even more denotative (Isaiah 64:8 & 63:16 - 'Thou, O LORD, art our FATHER, our Redeemer; Thy name is from everlasting'), and the Lord Jesus who taught Christians to know God as 'Our FATHER' (Matt. 6:9).

Do you care to show us where Muhammad referred to Allāh as 'FATHER'?

Femi 1:

Indeed illerate is a disease.

Illiteracy is a disease - and it seems you guys take too long to be cured from it.

Femi 1:

A.llah is just an arabic meaning of God. Still 4Him you are trying to dodge away from these contradictions, i need good and perfect aswer for them 1). "Solomon had forty thousand stalls for his horses and twelve thousand calvary horses". 1king 4v26. But 2chronicle 9v25 says" King solomon also had four thousand(4,000) stalls for his horses and had twleve thousand calvary horses".
The new testerment says no one has ever seen God ".John 1v18. But old testerment says Jacob have seen God"I have seen God face to face, and i am still alive", Gen 32v30 . Please explain that to me.

Probably the reason why 4Him has left you to endlessly make this noise about 'contradictions' is because you seem to enjoy making a fine sport of your disease - illiteracy. Pardon me, but there are so many threads already on the so-called "contradictions" in the Qur'an and Bible - and one of the things you had noised about concerning Exodus 24:9-11 is also a recycled subject! Why do Muslims delight themselves in plagiarizing recycling materials? grin And how have you answered to Exodus 24:9-11? You probably give 4Him more scenario to laugh at your desperations without even knowing it!

Femi 1:

4Him, let me tell you what you don't know about the is.lam, You can find some contradiction in some hadiths, because God did not make a convenant that he will safe guard it , that is why anybody can write anything he likes and say that its Mu.hammed that says it. How we know the true sayings of Prophet mu.hammed is if the hadith contradict the Qur'an that means the hadith is not from Mu.hammed. God said in the Qu'ran that he will assurdely guard the Qu'ran that no one will be able to change or add to it. That is why you can never find any contradiction in the Qur'an, the hadith may be contradicted but the Qur'an can never be contradicted. If you believe that there is contradiction in the Qur'an then paste them as a reply then i will explain them to you, Jesus said that "you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Not true. Your own Muslim scholars are the ones who told us that the Hadiths which are called "Sahih" are authentic - meaning that they are authoritative and received as true and genuine without question! There are threads which have discussed the colossal contradictions between what is stated in the Qur'an and what we find in the "Sahih" ahadiths (like Bukhari and Muslim)!! You cannot come here at this late hour after over 14 centuries to apologise for those colossal confusion!
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
Femi 1:

According to Jesus, he said my people perish because they lack knowledge,

where in the the great book did you find these? Which Jesus Christ? The one your prophet denied is the same one you hypocrite dares to quote?

Femi 1:

If A.llah is an evil spirit then that means the christians that are in mecca also worship evil spirit because they called there God they worship every sunday A.llah,

which "christians" in mecca? Is it not true that NO INFIDEL (which includes christians) is allowed into mecca and medina?
Perhaps you forgot.

Femi 1:

Indeed illerate is a disease.

Very true, your prophet was an illiterate . . .

Femi 1:

A.llah is just an arabic meaning of God.

no sir, he was one of the 360 idols in the ka'aba before Mo'hammad was born. Remember his father's name was abd'all'ah.

Femi 1:

Still 4Him you are trying to dodge away from these contradictions, i need good and perfect aswer for them 1). "Solomon had forty thousand stalls for his horses and twelve thousand calvary horses". 1king 4v26. But 2chronicle 9v25 says" King solomon also had four thousand(4,000) stalls for his horses and had twleve thousand calvary horses".

these are merely recycled "contradictions" that have been around since the 1960s. Find another one please, this one has been answered 1000 times already.

Femi 1:

The new testerment says no one has ever seen God ".John 1v18. But old testerment says Jacob have seen God"I have seen God face to face, and i am still alive", Gen 32v30 . Please explain that to me.

Explain to me first how no a great one can ever see al'lah in jannat.

Femi 1:

God said in the Qu'ran that he will assurdely guard the Qu'ran that no one will be able to change or add to it.

the same "god" said he would assuredly guard the injeel and torah yet we can't find it. Do u have a copy under your bed?

Femi 1:

That is why you can never find any contradiction in the Qur'an

Now you know u are just lying desperately here.

Femi 1:

If you believe that there is contradiction in the Qur'an then paste them as a reply then i will explain them to you, Jesus said that "you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

We have been pasting plenty, you people just ran away crying that we were bashing the ko'ran.
When the heat became too much bro MC Usman decided to threaten the admin's life.

MC Usman:

god bless you wink wink wink

Is that part of is'lam now?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2008
@4Him,

4Him:

which "christians" in mecca? Is it not true that NO INFIDEL (which includes christians) are not allowed into mecca and medina?

Just allow these mentally-challenge footsoldiers of Allāh continue to confuse themselves. I wonder why duplicity and mendacity are often the prime celebrations among Muslims! undecided
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Femi13: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
where in the the great book did you find these? Which Jesus Christ? The one your prophet denied is the same one you hypocrite dares to quote?

You are an ignorant, our prophet did not denie Jesus, because the Qur'an spoke so well of jesus, so we mus'lims don't need any christian missioner to tell us to believe in jesus befor we believe.Moreover Our prophet told us, befor one can have perfect faith he/she must believe in the folowing:
1)All the prophets and messengers,
2)Believe that there is no other God except All'ah and Muhammed is his messenger
3)Believe in the Angels
4)Believe in the revealed books
5)Believe in the last day
6)Believe that both Good/Bad is ordained by God.

which "christians" in mecca? Is it not true that NO INFIDEL (which includes christians) is allowed into mecca and medina?
Perhaps you forgot.
Well thats a lie from you,i never heard of that, bring your proof for that.

Very true, your prophet was an illiterate . . .

I'm very Glady that you said" he was "not he is, Well accepted, he was an illiterate befor he became a prophet of God, but after he became a prophet he knows more than the most learned man, and the history tells us that he is the greatest among all mankind followed by moses.

these are merely recycled "contradictions" that have been around since the 1960s. Find another one please, this one has been answered 1000 times already.

lol, So you too knew that its contradiction. According to Jimmy swagart in one of his books, he said if something is not deserve to be find in a book is found, then the hole books should be thrown away, so to say the Bible supposed to be throw away. well here are some contradictions again from the Bible:
Who was the father of joseph, the husband of mary?
"And Jacob beget joseph mary's husband, "Matt 1v16 kjv.
But "And jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being the son of joseph who was son of HE'LI."luke 3v23.
Pls bring any contradiction from the Qur'an if you will find any.
dear brother 4Him don't joke with your soul, be a muslim and receive your salvation, the bible says" after death is judgement". and the Qur'an also says " Verily every soul shall taste death".

Explain to me first how no a great one can ever see al'lah in jannat.

The righteous ones will be made to see God in the Hereafter in jannat but not on this earth. But the bible has contradiction about seen God. God do not contradict himself, the truth is no one have seen God including moses, God only spoke to moses but do not reveal himself to moses. So am waiting on you to explain the contradiction about seen God that is in the Bible.

the same "god" said he would assuredly guard the injeel and torah yet we can't find it. Do u have a copy under your bed?

Bring your proof where God said he assuredly guard the injeel and torah.
God only said that he revealed torah and injeel for the guardian of the people of isreal.
Guardian and assuredly guard are diffrent meaning, you are indeed an illiterate.

Now you know u are just lying desperately here.
Please Bring your proof.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
Femi 1:

You are an ignorant, our prophet did not denie Jesus, because the Qur'an spoke so well of jesus, so we mus'lims don't need any christian missioner to tell us to believe in jesus befor we believe.

Christ died on the cross and resurrected the third day.
Christ called Himself God the Messiah.

Moh'ammad rejects all these . . . the Qur'an can "speak so well of Jesus" from now till tomorrow and it wont make a shred of difference.

Femi 1:

Moreover Our prophet told us, befor one can have perfect faith he/she must believe in the folowing:
1)All the prophets and messengers,
2)Believe that there is no other God except All'ah and The Great Prophet is his messenger
3)Believe in the Angels
4)Believe in the revealed books
5)Believe in the last day

6)Believe that both Good/Bad is ordained by God.

1. Believe in the angels for what?
2. Believe in what last day? what happens on that day and how do we know when it will come?
3. Which revealed book[b]s[/b]? Where is the torah, sabuur and injeel a'llah sent? We cant believe in what is lost can we?

Femi 1:

Well thats a lie from you,i never heard of that, bring your proof for that.

sorry bro. Christians and jews are not allowed to set foot in mecca.

Femi 1:

I'm very Glady that you said" he was "not he is, Well accepted, he was an illiterate befor he became a prophet of God, but after he became a prophet he knows more than the most learned man, and the history tells us that he is the greatest among all mankind followed by moses.

what history?

Femi 1:

lol, So you too knew that its contradiction. According to Jimmy swagart in one of his books, he said if something is not deserve to be find in a book is found, then the hole books should be thrown away, so to say the Bible supposed to be throw away. well here are some contradictions again from the Bible:
Who was the father of joseph, the husband of mary?
"And Jacob beget joseph mary's husband, "Matt 1v16 kjv.
But "And jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being the son of joseph who was son of HE'LI."luke 3v23.

I'm tired of explaining this "contradiction" over and over again. We thrashed this out on one of therationa's threads a few weeks ago pls find it and read it.

Femi 1:

Please bring any contradiction from the Qur'an if you will find any.

where does the sun set again? Still in a muddy spring?

Femi 1:

dear brother 4Him don't joke with your soul, be a a great one and receive your salvation, the bible says" after death is judgement". and the Qur'an also says " Verily every soul shall taste death".

I thot u said the bible shld be thrown away for its contradictions? why are you then quoting it again or are u balanced at all?
Where is the "salvation" in is'lam? Show me ONE VERSE in the quran that talks about "salvation of ur soul".

The qur'an says every soul shall taste death so what is new here? Even shango worshippers know they must die one day so what special revelation have u revealed? Is the qur'an so bland and silent on this so called last day that you had to desperately borrow from the same bible u revile?

What does the qur'an say about the mus'lim soul?

Femi 1:

The righteous ones will be made to see God in the Hereafter in jannat but not on this earth.

where did the qur'an say this?

Femi 1:

Bring your proof where God said he assuredly guard the injeel and torah.
God only said that he revealed torah and injeel for the guardian of the people of isreal.
Guardian and assuredly guard are diffrent meaning, you are indeed an illiterate.

the same god who said u shld believe in the revealed book[b]s[/b]?
What books?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Femi13: 8:23am On Feb 29, 2008
Well 4Him, everything you pointed out have no meaning at all, if you are really sure you are on the right way then can i invite you to an open space debate called CHRISTIAN MUSLIM GET TOGETHER, on saturday 1march 2008 at Oluwakemi mosque, jakande Estate,Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos. Between Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa, speaker for the muslims and Evangelist Isang Udo Akhanga, speaker for the christians.The topic is Why did Jesus call the woman Dog, ?Matthew 15:27, There will be time for question and answer if you have any.

The Truth has come!!!
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
Femi 1:

Well 4Him, everything you pointed out have no meaning at all, if you are really sure you are on the right way then can i invite you to an open space debate called CHRISTIAN MUSLIM GET TOGETHER, on saturday 1march 2008 at Oluwakemi mosque, jakande Estate,Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos. Between Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa, speaker for the great ones and Evangelist Isang Udo Akhanga, speaker for the christians.The topic is Why did Jesus call the woman Dog, ?Matthew 15:27, There will be time for question and answer if you have any.
The Truth has come!!!

Ye hypocrites . . . have you answered the question of why al'lah refered to jews as apes and pigs first?
Have you answered the question on why moh'amad called the ethiopians raisin heads?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by babs787(m): 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2008
@4Him

David

Ye hypocrites . . . have you answered the question of why al'lah refered to jews as apes and pigs first?
Have you answered the question on why moh'amad called the ethiopians raisin heads?

Have you asked yourself why Jesus called some people dogs and some pigs?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Drusilla(f): 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
This is sick. Knowing that the Ieus is blamelesss in the Koran, The only sinless One. Mohammed is not sinless. Respect Ieus, In the Koran. The people of the book,i.e. us Christians and Jews have to trust in Ieus. Praise Him. The Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by babs787(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
@Drusilla

Insert Quote
This is sick. Knowing that the Ieus is blamelesss in the Great Book, The only sinless One. The Great Prophet is not sinless. Respect Ieus, In the Great Book. The people of the book,i.e. us Christians and Jews have to trust in Ieus. Praise Him. The Lord Jesus Christ.

Meaning?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2008
babs787:

@4Him

David

Have you asked yourself why Jesus called some people dogs and some pigs?

did you answer my own question on why all'ah called some people apes and pigs?

By the way . . . Christ never refered to anyone as a pig
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

did you answer my own question on why all'ah called some people apes and pigs? By the way . . . Christ never refered to anyone as a pig

Because A'llah aka M'ohammed is a jaguda grin
you heard me
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by babs787(m): 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
@David

did you answer my own question on why all'ah called some people apes and pigs?

Do I need to answer you? You digressed from all they pointed out to you and I had to reply you back the way you had wanted.

If you think that you have nothing to say to all their posts and the next thing for you to do is to try to deflect the topic, I have nothing to do than to ask you to profer solution to your question yourself by using question to answer your question.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
babs787:

Do I need to answer you?

then neither do i need to answer you hypocrites.

babs787:

You digressed from all they pointed out to you and I had to reply you back the way you had wanted.

I didnt digress . . . i merely decided to respond to ur numerous "questions" EXACTLY the same way you hypocrites have deflected every single question u've been asked so far.

babs787:

If you think that you have nothing to say to all their posts and the next thing for you to do is to try to deflect the topic, I have nothing to do than to ask you to profer solution to your question yourself by using question to answer your question.

Same ol' same ol'.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by olabowale(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
@4Him:
David, I will answer your questions.

1) On the Issue of Jews being apes and pigs: Allahu Ta'ala gave them a commandment in observation of the Sabbath. The fisher persons among them engineered a way to beat the system, so they thought. But the All Knowing knew their deceitful device. So for this action, He punished them by turning them to apes and pigs. (A deserving punishment it was). But it did not mean that all Jews are apes and pigs. Unlike Christian God, the Mus'lim God punishes whoever wrong his own soul, by committing sins. (Big sins).

2) On the issue of ethiopians raisin heads: Abibi Mustafa's ministry includes the eradication of slavery. But there were ignorant mindset still within the rank of the Mus'lims. They used to call the blacks by all derogative and demeaning names that they can make up. One of them is the description of the hair texture. Just like people will say nappy hair in America, the arabs say raisin head.

The messenger was instructing the community that they should follow a person based on God consciousness and piety, regardless of community status, eg wealth, popularity, etc. So the Prophet (as) illustrated the matter by saying that even if that person who you people should follow is a person that (you used to deride because of his position and skin color or hair texture, the hair texture being nappy or tightly wounded and resemble raisin, hence the term raisin head), has bad textured hair whom you used to deride as raisin head! This is the truth about it.

And to support my statement, Bilal bin Rabah was the Muadzin and when the prophet passed away, and in the time of Umar bin Kattab, he called him ya sayiddina Bilah Rabah (Oh my master Bilal Rabah). And in the Qur'an in Surah Taubah, Al Rahman called the Arabs (Some from them) dibelievers and evil doers.

David, as must as I love you, when you argue against truth, I realise that you do not know so we must try hard to explain the truth to you. But you must go and do your own research and InshaAllahu ta'ala will come to a good conclusion on the matter.

@Nwando: I did not hear you. But please don't burst a gasket or any pipe while trying to use the MEGA Phone! But read the piece above and if you had read the verses of the Qur'an before that ape and pig statement, you wuold have understood that they had disobeyed their God and that was the way He chose to punish them. Remember how those who were involved in the building of the golden calf was punished, from the Bible? God decided to punish in the way He wished. End of story! Pele. Abeg go sidon.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2008
olabowale:

1) On the Issue of Jews being apes and pigs: Allahu Ta'ala gave them a commandment in observation of the Sabbath. The fisher persons among them engineered a way to beat the system, so they thought. But the All Knowing knew their deceitful device. So for this action, He punished them by turning them to apes and pigs. (A deserving punishment it was). But it did not mean that all Jews are apes and pigs. Unlike Christian God, the Mus'lim God punishes whoever wrong his own soul, by committing sins. (Big sins).

1. Where is this recorded either in the christian bible, in your own injeel, the ko'ran or secular history?
2. Why was al'lah ever interested in the sabbath? When did it become a mus'lim rite?
3. Al'lah turned an entire nation into apes and pigs because a few fishermen broke the sabbath? Does this sound sane?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by olabowale(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2008
4Him:
1. Where is this recorded either in the christian bible, in your own injeel, the ko'ran or secular history?
2. Why was al'lah ever interested in the sabbath? When did it become a mus'lim rite?
3. Al'lah turned an entire nation into apes and pigs because a few fishermen broke the sabbath? Does this sound sane?
In Surah Baqarah you will read the condition that leads to this changing to Monkey (the younger people) and Swine (the older people).

The Jews breach the Sanctity of the Sabbath

Allah said, (And indeed you knew). This Ayah means, O Jews! Remember that Allah sent His torment on the village that disobeyed Him and broke their pledge and their covenant to observe the sanctity of the Sabbath. They began using deceitful means to avoid honoring the Sabbath by placing nets, ropes and artificial pools of water for the purpose of fishing before the Sabbath. When the fish came in abundance on Saturday as usual, they were caught in the ropes and nets for the rest of Saturday. During the night, the Jews collected the fish after the Sabbath ended. When they did that, Allah changed them from humans into monkeys, the animals having the form closest to humans. Their evil deeds and deceit appeared lawful on the surface, but they were in reality wicked. This is why their punishment was compatible with their crime. This story is explained in detail in Surat Al-A`raf, where Allah said (7:163),

(And ask them (O Muhammad ) about the town that was by the sea; when they transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday): when their fish came to them openly on the Sabbath day, and did not come to them on the day they had no Sabbath. Thus We made a trial of them, for they used to rebel (disobey Allah).)(7:163). In his Tafsir, Al-`Awfi reported from Ibn `Abbas that he said, (We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected'') means, "Allah changed their bodies into those of monkeys and swines. The young people turned into monkeys while the old people turned into swine.'' Shayban An-Nahwi reported that Qatadah commented on, (We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected''), "These people were turned into howling monkeys with tails, after being men and women.''

The Monkeys and Swine that exist now are not the Descendants of Those that were transformed

Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, "Those who violated the sanctity of the Sabbath were turned into monkeys, then they perished without offspring.'' Ad-Dahhak said that Ibn `Abbas said, "Allah turned them into monkeys because of their sins. They only lived on the earth for three days, for no transformed person ever lives more than three days. They did not eat, drink or have offspring. Allah transformed their shapes into monkeys, and He does what He wills, with whom He wills and He changes the shape of whomever He wills. On the other hand, Allah created the monkeys, swines and the rest of the creation in the six days (of creation) that He mentioned in His Book.''

Allah's statement, (So We made this punishment an example) means, Allah made the people of this village, who violated the sanctity of the Sabbath, (an example) via the way they were punished. Similarly, Allah said about Pharaoh, (So Allah, seized him with punishing example for his last and first transgression) (79:25). nAllah's statement, (for those in front of it and those behind it) meaning, for the other villages. Ibn `Abbas commented, "Meaning, `We made this village an example for the villages around it by the manner in which We punished its people.''' Similarly, Allah said, (And indeed We have destroyed towns (populations) round about you, and We have (repeatedly) shown (them) the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in various ways that they might return (to the truth and believe in the Oneness of Allah ـ Islamic Monotheism)).(46:27)

Therefore, Allah made them an example for those who lived during their time as well as a reminder for those to come, by preserving their story. This is why Allah said, (and a lesson for Al-Muttaqin (the pious)), meaning, a reminder. This Ayah means, "The torment and punishment that this village suffered was a result of indulging in Allah's prohibitions and their deceit. Hence, those who have Taqwa should be aware of their evil behavior, so that what occurred to this village does not befall them as well.'' Also, Imam Abu `Abdullah bin Battah reported that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said, (Do not commit what the Jews committed, breaching what Allah has forbidden, by resorting to the lowest types of deceit.) This Hadith has a good (Jayid) chain of narration. Allah knows best. (67. And (remember) when Musa said to his people: "Verily, Allah commands you that you slaughter a cow.'' They said, "Do you make fun of us'' He said, "I take Allah's refuge from being among Al-Jahilin (the ignorant or the foolish).'')
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2008
Olabowale this is ridiculous. Isnt it funny that the bible does not record a single such incident as u describe?
Okay lets for a moment ignore the bible . . . why did NO jewish historian record this event?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by aloib(f): 1:41am On Mar 01, 2008
ahem!!! grabs mic
as a theology student, studying salvation history, jesus before and after christ having almost a semesteral course of scriptural inerrancy, etc, let me just put this across to you.
the bible is more or else like a book written by scholars who were either present when everything written in the bible was going, or those who were present whule listening to prophets like isaiah jeremiah talk about their encounters. these books were collectively written together amnnd then put tpogether to form the BIble.

these things were all written by different writers from historical facts, eye witnesses etc so of cos there is bound to be a few misinterpritations and stuffs written based on history is not expected to have inerrancy.

according to my theology teacher the things in the bible were written just to pass accross the real intention of the writer. a lot of you misinterpret the bible and take the literary form used by the authors.

as i was taught, some of these things are based on the ancient greek, hebrew culture. etc etc.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2008
Olabowale I can only pray dat God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would bring you to repentance.

Its difficult to even start to comprehend why you belive in something dat is self contradictory, lacking common sense, full of sexual immorality! such as the cultic book q'uran

What more do you have to know about before you see that isla'm is a cult whose foolishness becomes obvious when its translated to everyday languages and put under scrutiny of whether its telling.

I find it disingenious that a Mo'hammed dat could not produce a single sensible miracle, whose self indulging lifestyle shows that he is a false prophet, somehow gets to know more about the jews more than the jews!
Mo'hammed was a seriously flawed man so much so that he couldn't possibly could have been telling the truth.
There is so much flawed reasoning in is'lam e.g. Lack of evidence for so called lost truth/books of isl'am, a'llah powerful enough to make people kill for him yet powerless to produce a single miracle.
Funny that there is no record or evidence of how your a'llah turned jews into pigs and monkeys, yet there is evidence of mohammmed sleeping with an underaged girl.
Funny that there is no bibilical evidence that God changed any human beign into another animal, yet a'llah is said to have done dat (without evidence).

Its just happens in the imagination of a demon possessed man and sexual pervert.

Even Nebuchadinezaar did not turn into another animal, and GOD still showed him mercy (says a lot about your merciless moon god a'llah) for him to regain his throne.

Men, this your cock and bull (make dat swine and monkey story) about Al'lah turning fathom people into pigs is as true as "Alice in wonderland". It makes one to ask whether you care about the meaning and context and accuracy of what you believe or whether you just dogmatically believe it to be true, "No questions asked"
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2008
aloib:

ahem!!! grabs mic
as a theology student, studying salvation history, jesus before and after christ having almost a semesteral course of scriptural inerrancy, etc, let me just put this across to you.
the bible is more or else like a book written by scholars who were either present when everything written in the bible was going, or those who were present whule listening to prophets like isaiah jeremiah talk about their encounters. these books were collectively written together amnnd then put tpogether to form the BIble.

these things were all written by different writers from historical facts, eye witnesses etc so of because there is bound to be a few misinterpritations and stuffs written based on history is not expected to have inerrancy.

according to my theology teacher the things in the bible were written just to pass accross the real intention of the writer. a lot of you misinterpret the bible and take the literary form used by the authors.

as i was taught, some of these things are based on the ancient greek, hebrew culture. etc etc.

plenty of engrish. Give us examples.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2008
ahem!!! grabs mic

these things were all written by different writers from historical facts, eye witnesses etc so of because there is bound to be a few misinterpritations and stuffs written based on history is not expected to have inerrancy.

, And you point is ?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2008
Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, "Those who violated the sanctity of the Sabbath were turned into monkeys, then they perished without offspring.'' Ad-Dahhak said that Ibn `Abbas said, "God turned them into monkeys because of their sins. They only lived on the earth for three days, for no transformed person ever lives more than three days. They did not eat, drink or have offspring. God transformed their shapes into monkeys, and He does what He wills, with whom He wills and He changes the shape of whomever He wills. On the other hand, God created the monkeys, swines and the rest of the creation in the six days (of creation) that He mentioned in His Book.

, oh my God , is this the kind of rubbish that you people believe,

Anyone that believes that kind of rubbish quoted above is REALLY LOST ,

----------------------------------

Now let me ask this question, now since it was said that:

They only lived on the earth for three days, for no transformed person ever lives more than three days. They did not eat, drink or have offspring.

Does that mean that even though you mentioned that certain jews (were turned into monkeys, pigs etc):

1. How are we going to be able to prove that the story is true
2. How are we going to find the physical or historical evidence of such an event, since they did not eat, not drink, not reproduce hence they would have died off without anyone knowing whether or not they actually existed.
3. How come is'lam somehow knows more about the jews more than the jews themselves even though i'slam/mohammmed could not produce a single miracle as prove that he is not a false prophet.
4. The story where the above quotation was made, Smells like a simple cock and bull story,

5. How come your a'llah does not give an evidence of the nonsense you just spouted.

----------------------------------

Even the biblical story of the destruction of the hosts of egypt at the red sea during the time of moses, have evidences today around the area which the bible stated they would have crossed the red sea.

Even evidences of Noah's ark exists today around the area of mount ararat

Even evidences of the destructions of Sodom and Gomorrah exists today around the location of where Sodom and Gomorah would have been,

Yet somehow, mohammmed and a'llah simply spout a typical nonsense (which deceived mus'lims are believing) without evidence and then covers it up (against anyone trying to investigate the claim) by claiming that they (those jews turned into pigs , monkeys etc) died without giving birth.

This really sounds similar to the "cock and bull" claim of you saying the "injil" once existed and is true even though it is now lost. (What an OXYMORONIC STATEMENT AND CLAIM)

---------------------------------------------

I really pity you people since it is obvious that you are probably as deceived or even more deceived than the Roman Catholics,

---------------------------------------

How can't you see that it is virtually impossible for anything that mohammmed says not to be a smartly disguised lie or rubbish, simply because:

You have a mohammed, whose character is a bad as a sex loving mad man, (How can an Holy God condone the adultery, murders, incest, and peadopilia of mohammmad)

You have an a'llah (demon/devil) who is so confused (probably as confucious) that he says one thing now and then says another contradictory thing the next.

Yet somehow in the midst of all that contradiction of what and who mohammmed/a'llah is, still go around believing that you are going to a 72 virgin paradise,

You have an a''llah that condemns a lot of women to mus'lim hell, for flimsy excuses that are as stupid as they sound,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Men now i understand that kind of frustration and anger felt by Elijah when the baal worshippers were as rampant as mus'lims are today,

I just pray that the Western Civilisation doesn't end up destroying themselves by pandering to you people, because sooner or later, you (the mus'lim guests) in their countries are going to turn around and kill them (the landlords and citizens) and take over their countries, in the name of a''llah.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by ayinba1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2008
The theology grad has spoken yet you argue, o ga o
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2008
ayinba1:

she hasnt said anything new. Infact she sounded a lot more confused than i initially thot.
There is no coherence in her arguments, no attempt to produce tangible proof . . . she could have substituted i'slam for christianity and the same could have been said.

She argues that the bible was written by prophets . . . there was no written k'oran in the time of moh'ammad so does that necessarily mean that according to her analogy the k'oran is false?

judge for urself.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2008
ayinba1:

"

Charles Darwin also had a relationship with theology, and look what he proposed.

Theology Seminary has little or nothing to do with having a close relationship with God.

Peter, John and James were not part of the Theological seminary of their time yet look at their place in history and look at the honour bestowed upon them in Revelation.

So you see mr. Ayinba.1 a true christian does not accept what another so called christian says without crosschecking it with the word of God.

By the way aloib shows via his/her statement that he would rather believe the rubbish learnt in the seminary or theological school rather than believe the Bible about the bible being the infallible Word of God.

As such aloib doesn't deserve more than a call to repentance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satanic Haircuts And Tatoos Expozed / Altered/tampered Bible Versions, Is It Intentional? / 60 Yr Old Pastor Delivers A Baby After 35 Yrs Of Barreness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.