Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

4him I Need A Reply From You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4him I Need A Reply From You. (3331 Views)

A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) / How Atheism Came To Be(a Reply And A Topic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4him I Need A Reply From You. by Femi13: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2008
4Him, You have not say anything about the contradictions i brought out from the bible yesterday:
1). "Solomon had forty thousand stalls for his horses and twelve thousand calvary horses". 1king 4v26. But 2chronicle 9v25 says" King solomon also had four thousand(4,000) stalls for his horses and had twleve thousand calvary horses".

2). "No one has ever seen God . The only son , who is the same as God and is at the father's side, he has made him known".John 1v18. But Jacob said "I have seen God face to face, and i am still alive", Gen 32v30.

I never knew God use to eat until i read it in the Bible, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:" Moses,Aaron,Nadab,Abihu, and seventy of the leaders of isreal went up the mountain and they saw the God of isreal.Beneath his feet was what looked like a pavement of sapphire, as blue as the sky.God did not harm these leading men of isreal; they saw God, and then they ate and drank together"Exodus 24v9-11.
I'm waiting for reply from you about this contradictions. sad
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
Femi 1 the big hypocrite . . . did you say anything about the contradictions i also pointed out to you?

Femi 1:

I never knew God use to eat until i read it in the Bible, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:" Moses,Aaron,Nadab,Abihu, and seventy of the leaders of isreal went up the mountain and they saw the God of isreal.Beneath his feet was what looked like a pavement of sapphire, as blue as the sky.God did not harm these leading men of isreal; they saw God, and then they ate and drank together"Exodus 24v9-11.
I'm waiting for reply from you about this contradictions. sad

did you read my rebuttal to ur lies in the above? Did verse 11 explicitly say God was a part of their eating? 11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Did it say God ate and drank with them?

I dont respond to half-baked facts and lies.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by MCUsman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2008
@4Him.
Stop that crap about other contradictions answer the question. Was it 40,000 stalls or 4,000 stalls, this forum was specifically meant for you, stand up and be your self.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2008
MC Usman:

@4Him.
Stop that crap about other contradictions answer the question. Was it 40,000 stalls or 4,000 stalls, this forum was specifically meant for you, stand up and be your self.

I have other contradictions to point out from the Qur'an; and if you assume that 4Him or anybody else is making crap because they point out the hypocrisy of the poster, then also Muslims should be answerable to the several questions that have been offered them and stop their own crappola!

It has become the norm for Muslims to demand answers from others without seeking to answer queries from others. When you begin to realize that this is a public forum, then provide answers to the questions offered to Muslims and let's move on.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by babs787(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
@stimulus

I have other contradictions to point out from the Qur'an; and if you assume that 4Him or anybody else is making crap because they point out the hypocrisy of the poster, then also Muslims should be answerable to the several questions that have been offered them and stop their own crappola

You may raise the thread for that so as not to deflect this very one

Thanks
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by ayinba1(f): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2008
@4him , AKA David. I agree that you should answer the question
@stimulus, which one be ya own? ta n pe e soro? Let david answer now, haba, falana gbo ti e
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
babs787:

@stimulus

You may raise the thread for that so as not to deflect this very one

Thanks - I'm not intending to entertain Muslims anymore with all the hypocrisies we have witnessed from the onset of their entry to Nairaland. My point was simple and straightforward, which was that MC Usman should be able to swallow his own crappola before assuming to demand it of others.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ayinba1,

ayinba1:

@stimulus, which one be ya own? ta n pe e soro? Let david answer now, haba, falana gbo ti e

I didn't see you guys asking your Muslim brethren to "answer now" after they incessantly ducked the questions offered them. Why this complaint? grin
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by focused(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2008
4Him, You have not say anything about the contradictions i brought out from the bible yesterday:
1). "Solomon had forty thousand stalls for his horses and twelve thousand calvary horses". 1king 4v26. But 2chronicle 9v25 says" King solomon also had four thousand(4,000) stalls for his horses and had twleve thousand calvary horses".

2). "No one has ever seen God . The only son , who is the same as God and is at the father's side, he has made him known".John 1v18. But Jacob said "I have seen God face to face, and i am still alive", Gen 32v30.

I'm waiting for reply from you about this contradictions.

@Femi Bin laden,

The question here is : When you read a bible (that is if you did read the bible), do you understand what you reading ??

I hope your contradictions were not aggressively plagiarised from these I'slamic or terrorist websites

In Ist King 4 : 26 :

I want you to start from the beginning of the chapter and tell me what you don't understand.

Also in 2nd Chronicles 9 :25 :

I want you to start from the beginning and tell me what you don't understand.

I would advise you to stop exposing your advance ignorance.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
@focused,

focused:

I would advise you to stop exposing your advance ignorance.

Actually, people like Femi 1 may not know what to make of those passages, and there is a descripancy between 4,000 (four thousand) and 40,000 (forty thousand) by a margin of 36,000 (thirty six thousand).

It is not as if there are no answers or that the texts are in contradiction. Good enough that you advised Femi 1 to read the texts contextually by referring to preceding verses - at least, we can be honest enough to invite a discussion and provide answers - if and only if such people are not going to (predictably) manifest a ridiculous spirit.

I'd be waiting for the same Femi 1 to see how he demonstrates that he is able to hold his own forté in discussions rather than trying to be deliberately sarcastic against the Bible.

However, just to demonstrate that he has missed the message in the texts he cited, I'd deal with the last one from Exodus 24 v 9-11.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Femi 1,

Femi 1:

Please, Femi 1, could you take a few moments and reconsider your reading of Exodus 24 v 9-11? Perhaps, you've only followed the propaganda of some Muslim apologists who want you to believe that those verses teach what you are arguing; but why would you want to cheat yourself on such arguments?

Now, does Exodus 24:9-11 teach your assumptions? NO.

Let's look again at the text:

[list]KJV -Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.[/list]

If the text meant that it was God who ate and drank, it would have read something to portray that idea, like: "they saw God, and He did eat and drink (with them)." But is that how the text reads? NO, but that is how you interpret it to read!

Verse 11 is clear that the "they" who ate and drank was referring to the nobles themselves, and not to God eating and drinking. Compare this with other translations which make the reading even clearer:

[list]NIV
But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.

Douay-Rheims
Neither did he lay his hand upon those of the children of Israel, that retired afar off, and they saw God, and they did eat and drink.

LITV
And He did not stretch out His hand to the nobles of the sons of Israel. And they saw God, and they ate and drank.[/list]

The fact that the verse was referring to the nobles who ate and drank is attested to by several other passages as a custom of the people of Israel eating and drinking in the presence of God - as a mark of fellowship and celebration of His goodness. Compare this with Deuteronomy 12:7 -- "And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee."

Exodus 24:11 does not teach what you had assumed; and you should read the texts carefully before drawing inferences.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by olabowale(m): 2:38am On Feb 17, 2008
I just want to know how is it that these people saw God and in another place, it was declared no one ever saw God? How large is this God that the earth could be standinga nd the heavens were not torn into shreds? How is it that the Children of Israel asked that moses should be the one talking to God, because they are afraid that they will die, if god spoke to them, yet in the verse above, it seemed as if God spoke to them?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2008
olabowale, babs787 , what do you think about he following:

"Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought, so the Prophet (Muhammad) exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places. He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa', the tribe of 'Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina."
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 5:59:362)

"Omar reported from the Holy Prophet who said, 'No man shall be questioned for beating his wife.'"
(Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 215)

"Prophet said: 'When the slave runs away from his master, his prayer is not accepted; he is an infidel.'"
(Hadith No. Muslim 32)

"Prophet said: 'Then go to the persons who do not join the congregational prayer and order their homes to be burnt, '"
(Hadith No. Muslim 234)

"Narrated Anas: 'Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine. They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophet ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794)

"Prophet (Muhammad) said: 'Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child.' After the birth she was put into a ditch up to her chest and the Prophet commanded them to stone her. Khalid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and he cursed her. The gentle Prophet prayed over her and she was buried."'
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2008

"Bani An-Nadir and Bani Quraiza fought, so the Prophet (Muham.mad) exiled Bani An-Nadir and allowed Bani Quraiza to remain at their places. He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Musli.ms, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Isl.am. He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of Bani Qainuqa', the tribe of 'Abdullah bin Salam and the Jews of Bani Haritha and all the other Jews of Medina."
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 5:59:362)

"Omar reported from the Holy Prophet who said, 'No man shall be questioned for beating his wife.'"
(Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 215)

"Prophet said: 'When the slave runs away from his master, his prayer is not accepted; he is an infidel.'"
(Hadith No. M.uslim 32)

"Prophet said: 'Then go to the persons who do not join the congregational prayer and order their homes to be burnt, '"
(Hadith No. M.uslim 234)

"Narrated Anas: 'Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Is.lam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine. They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Is.lam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophet ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794)

"Prophet (Mu.hammad) said: 'Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child.' After the birth she was put into a ditch up to her chest and the Prophet commanded them to stone her. Khalid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and he cursed her. The gentle Prophet prayed over her and she was buried."'
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

I just want to know how is it that these people saw God and in another place, it was declared no one ever saw God?

The context is the key to understanding 'how'.

olabowale:

How large is this God that the earth could be standinga nd the heavens were not torn into shreds?

I don't know how large God is; and if you're trying to be sarcastically mundane, perhaps then we should ask how big 'Allah' must have been when Muhammed saw him; or how big 'Allah' would be when Muhammad sees him.

We remember that several Muslims on this Forum had tried to argue that Muhammad saw God, did they not argue so? I'll quote just one of the ones I remember:

auwal87: If Abraham, Moses, and Jesus saw God, then indeed Prophet The Great Prophet also saw God,
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94399.32.html#msg1785698)

And if you look carefully, you find that this same argument about Exodus 24:9-11 was also discussed and settled in that thread; please check these links:

auwal87:
Though I am not sure which God the Bible claims they saw, because I saw in Exodus 24 9-11 they even eat and drink with Him, are you sure He is God (HE EAT AND DRINK),

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94399.32.html#msg1785698)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94399.32.html#msg1786168)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94399.32.html#msg1786169)

olabowale:

How is it that the Children of Israel asked that moses should be the one talking to God, because they are afraid that they will die, if god spoke to them, yet in the verse above, it seemed as if God spoke to them?

Please read the passage contextually - Exodus 24:1-18 inclusive. Where was it recorded that "God spoke to them"? Did you fail to see the people specificaaly mentioned as going to God's presence with Moses in verse 1 and 9? Let me quote them:

[list]And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the LORD, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off . . . Then went up Moses, and[b] Aaron[/b], Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel.[/list]

Did you fail to see them?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by MCUsman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2008
SysUser:

All these quotations you mentioned none was from the Holy Quran. The Hadits like the Bible (Luke 1- 3) are contemporary narrations of people, some of which are true fact others mere speculations. That is why we Muslim have made a distinction between the sayings of the Hadit and the Quran. See what the Quran says about women:-

O ye who believe standout firmly for justice, as witness to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor. Q;4 :135

When news is brought to one of them of the birth of a female child, his face darkens and he is filled with inward grief ……………… Ah’ what an evil they decide on (Quran 16:59)

And their Lord answered them; truly I will never cause to be lost the work of any of you, be you male or female, you are members of one another (Quran 3:195)

Now see what the Bible says about women

No wickedness comes anywhere near the weakness of a woman …. Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die. (Ecclesiasticus 25: 19, 24).

A woman should learn in quietness & full submission. I don’t permit a woman to teach or have authority over a man; …………,  it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner (1 timothy 2:11-14)

The Catholic Bible says
the birth of a daughter is a loss (Ecclesiasticus 22: 3)
It is a disgrace for a woman to speak in the church (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)
You should watch a woman shameless eyes, or she will disgrace you ( Ecclesiasticus 26: 10, 11).
Women are the origin of sin (Ecclesiasticus 25:25).

Offence for adultery
both the man & woman must die (Deut.22:22)
Both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death (Lev. 20:10)
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
if we respond now MC Usman the hypocritical terrorist will run off to threaten Seun
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2008
Thank Lord God Almigthy (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) , another Testimony from a Former Mus.lim, who later found Christ!

HE IS LORD INDEED!

I was born into a Yoruba, Western Nigeria, Mos.lem polygamous family of 16. My dad at the head of this number had four wives with 11 children. He was an average Mos.lem, having gone to Mecca before I was born in 1966. Given our cultural background, my mom regularly consults what you may call witchdoctors, for one reason or the other. My family has a long lineage of practicing witchdoctors. At the last count I remember numbering the gods in the family to be about 21. Among these are, esu, osun, obatala, sango, ogun, ifa, ailala, ancestral spirits, and communal gods among others.

Although I was not born in Nigeria, I grew up there, as my dad returned to the country in 1970 after over 20 years in different parts of West Africa. The first memory I have of rituals or traditional worship was when my dad died in 1972. I later learnt that he had been warned not to return home at the time he did. He spent 3 agonizing months on his sick bed without being able to move while his flesh disintegrate before his eyes. In fact, family members insisted he would have lived if he had not been stubborn. He was asked to relinquish ownership of some of his landed properties before his (spiritual) attackers could let go of him. He refused.

Many years later I was stunned when my mom was relating the story of how he died to me. What I learnt in my i.slamic studies was that Jesus did not die on the cross. But she told me that, my dad asked her not to curse those who were apparently responsible for his death, saying: "after all, Jesus was killed in a similar fashion on the cross, despite the fact that he committed no wrong". I was shocked to hear that from my mum. For one she is not literate. And despite her visits to witchdoctors, she is a fervent mos.lem who would not have any of her children enter Ja'anam by becoming Christians. More important too was the circumstance of my father saying what he said.

In my part of Yorubaland, if it is established that some people were responsible for a death, the dead person's spirit could be conjured to avenge his own death. To do this, a person close to him must be around at the time of death. You hold the lifeless head of the person in your hand and say what you have to say. My mom did this immediately after her husband died. To her astonishment, the man opened his eyes and asked her to forget about them and look after her children. He fell back dead in her lap again. Not content with his advise, she repeated the process of asking the dead to take revenge. He woke up again and admonished her to leave everything in the hands of God and fell back dead. She persisted a third time. It was on this third occasion that my dad mentioned the death of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.

We are from Ijebu, a part of Yorubaland respected for its witchcraft. It was here that I cut my teeth as a child. I was there from 1970 when we returned from Liberia till 1977 when I completed my primary education and was ready for high school in Lagos. All through my years at Ijebu, I remember that it was one ritual after the other, at least to counter the negative ones that were being directed at us from right left and center. There were relations, of course, who fell along the way, like my dad. And there are others who to this day have had their lives turned upside down that, they are not only useless to themselves but to the society as well. I was almost always in one battle or the other. My mom usually take me round witchdoctors, both in and outside our area.

It was in this state that I enrolled at an i.slamic school to learn more about God, so he could defend me instead of all the money and items of sacrifice we have been taking to different places including "churches". There are marks of incision (from covenants) still on my body that some of my friends find scary each time I discuss my past. Our Imams, in their different modes, tried their best for me, but all to no avail. I was advised to intensify personal prayers which I had been doing all along. It did not work. Two more initiations into the occult in late 1993 through early 1994 also failed to solve my crisis. I decided it was time to leave everything that is not purely i.slamic. I bought a new copy of 99 Names of Allah which I have been using since my high school days. I supplemented this with pamphlets of Suratul Yasin, its khutbah and 3 other ones I cannot remember now. Sometimes I could be on the praying mat from 11pm till it is time for Subhi [early morning] prayers.

But despite my renewed spiritual vigor, the problems I had been facing persisted. I contemplated suicide twice. You know, it was like, there was no hiding place. I remember one ritual of obatala (a Yoruba god) that I did. It was meant to appease those who were responsible for my problems. The witchdoctor called my mom and told her that I must have done something terribly wrong against some people. This was after 3 hours of fruitless efforts at appeasement! I also observed the same thing with one of my former i.slamic Studies teachers at the height of my problems. He said I should on my own intensify efforts at prayers that there is nothing anyone could do for me. This is usually the situation with Yoruba witchdoctors. Whenever they encounter someone more powerful than them, they either hands off you or continue to milk you dry, even though they know there is nothing they can do about you case.

In April 1994, I read a book on how to counter the effects of curses and spells, written by Bill Subritzky. It belonged to a Christian friend of mine. I read it. But, it is the same thing I have been criticizing that was there, "confess Jesus as Lord" and the other usuals, I thought to myself then. Mind you, I have been reading Ahmed Deedat's books since my high school days. It formed one of the reasons why I always kept a Bible at the time - so I could have an easy reference when I engage Christians in argument.

My April 1994 encounter with Subritzky's book was the turning point in my life. I confessed Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. With the Name of Jesus Christ on my lips, things started happening which I never thought could happen. It was a complete surprise. (The Bible says, whoever calls on the Name of the Lord shall be saved).

Members of my family could hardly believe. I no longer need to patronize witchdoctors or their religious counterparts. Jesus Christ did it all. And without any ritual or sacrifice on my part!

MC Usman, notice what you said,

The Catholic Bible says, blah,blah,blah

your statement as already provided the answer,

In case you don't know , A True Christian knows that Catholics are not Christians, Just like Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians ,

A Christian is the name for a person with "Christ Like life"

As a matter of history find out , Funny that
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2008
@MC Usman,

Mo.hammad was a peadophile and there is nothing you can do to change history or cover up the lies,

By the way nice work is revealing the confusion and deceit of i.slam via this quoted statement:
All these quotations you mentioned none was from the Holy The Great Book. The Hadits like the Bible (Luke 1- 3) are contemporary narrations of people, some of which are true fact others mere speculations. That is why we Great One have made a distinction between the sayings of the Hadit and the The Great Book. See what the The Great Book says about women:

It thus begs the question that how does a "M.uslim" get to know the difference between when a the Hadith is outrightly lying or outrigthly speculating or outrightly bull****ing.

Says a lot about what you put your faith on,

-----------

he Hadits like the Bible (Luke 1- 3) are contemporary narrations of people

hmmmm, a very good attempt at trying to sound smart with english!
----------
4Him:

if we respond now MC Usman the hypocritical terrorist will run off to threaten Seun

4Him, do you really mean he was the one who threatened Seun into submission, grin
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
SysUser:

4Him, do you really mean he was the one who threatened Seun into submission, grin

he's the terrorist. Apparently he was too dumb to edit his email address . . . the same names he uses as his nairaland ID. Mohammed Usman.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
grin Serious, can you please link me to the mail he sent to Seun, I want to try and cross - reference it against this MC Usman's profile.

Hey, fowl yansh don dey show for public,

Maybe one can then take this up with necessary authorities, against this micro-OSAMA
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2008
Seun has since removed the thread that contained the email and i didnt save it, sorry.
But a certain mohammed Usman was the sender.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2008
Well then Seun has a little ammunition to use , in the pursuit of the true identity of this micro-OSAMA

mcusman007@yahoo.com

M.ohammed Usman

Soon your secret would be known, those you have contibuted to killing or thought of killing, in the name of the demon "all.aH"

its is written that God is not deceived that whatsoever a man (Christian or non-christian) soweth , the same shall he reap,

As such unless you receive the saving grace of Christ that saves you from the consequences of your sin , the this is sure , he that kills by the sword shall also die by the sword
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2008
@SysUser,

Lol, I'm quite occupied just now; but reading from you actually drives me to plead with you, dear brother. My concerns are about these reactions:

SysUser:

those you have contibuted to killing or thought of killing, in the name of the demon "all.aH"

SysUser:

Mo.hammad was a peadophile and there is nothing you can do to change history or cover up the lies,

Please, dear brother, let's refrain from going that far. Two things here to strengthen my appeal:

(a) let's be mindful of the convictions and sensitivities of other Muslims, as not every one of them is bellicose (I know, because I've seen and interacted with very sane and responsible ones who should not be at the receiving end of such reactions for the irresponsible behaviour of the few).

(b) no matter how annoying some people can be, let's endeavour on our own part to be responsible in our posts. A few times I've been guilty myself; but thank God for Spirit-filled believers who have cautioned and helped to bring me back to a stable position in discussing with others.

I believe that on the whole, by constantly offering our answers in responsible language, more sense would be made in our posts and those who care enough will find satisfying answers to help and bless them.

May God's peace and blessings be multiplied upon you for Jesus' sake. wink
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
To those mini-OSAMAs , micro-OSAMAs or plain-OSAMAs, who obviously don't have an understanding of the verse they were trying to twist to make it look as if God ATE something , here is an explanation for you in simple english:

First of all the area of the bible that is in discussion is given below

Exo 24:9  Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

Exo 24:10  And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exo 24:11  And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Secondly, the "they" in this verses refere to : Moses, Abihu, Nadab, and Aaron

Thirdly the verses mentions what "they" did, the verses did not mention what God did.

Fourthly, the following are what "they" did:

1. "they" saw God

2. "they" ate

3. "they" drank

So i hope that answers your obvious sarcastic question.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2008
My dear MC Usman,

You're not a stranger to the caution (and even warnings) that have been offered to temper our post with enough responsible submissions. At least, I know that I've asked Muslims like olabowale to be mindful the way he ridicules Christian convictions, rather than see it as his birthright to incessantly be uncouth when discussing Biblical issues. This is why I've intoned that if you guys do not want to provoke statements that you cannot endure, then it costs nothing to be respectful of the convictions of other discussants.

There are better ways to discuss issues - even when you do not agree with others, at least present your case coherently, responsibly and honestly. It seems to me that Muslims are only in the habit of being belligerent rather than seeking a sane discussion - and your recent posts are all the more confirming it!

It's all up to you whether or not you'd like to continue seeing the same reactions that subscribes such terms to Muhammad and Allah - and I'm sure by your irresponsible attitude so far, not many of your brethren would be enthused! And please don't even try to patronize me with that lame excuse of "who started it first", because whether someone started it or not, there's no justification to keep the irresponsible behaviour that has become definitive of your camp.

Christians have often tried to appeal to the brethren when posts are made that do not portray mature reasoning (or at best sound rude and offensive). I don't see that happening with Muslims - can you explain why? What is really at the heart of the belligerent attitude to discussions on Christianity?

Anyhow, I think we can all argue or debate/discuss issues more responsibly that what we have seen in recent times! Do you care to be more responsible in further discussions? Or you'd rather precipitate and perpetuate your fatwa-mongering escapades?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by stimulus(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
SysUser:

First of all the area of the bible that is in discussion is given below

Exo 24:9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

Exo 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exo 24:11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Thirdly the verses mentions what "they" did, the verses did not mention what God did.

1. "they" saw God

2. "they" ate

3. "they" drank

Thank you plenty, bros. . . you have said it better than I had attempted here: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-112822.32.html#msg1965063).

Cheers. smiley
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2008
To those mini-OSAMAs , micro-OSAMAs or plain-OSAMAs, who obviously don't have an understanding of the verse they were trying to twist to make it look as if God ATE something , here is an explanation for you in simple english:

First of all, I want to make a contributiong to the area of the bible that was once discussed about whether or not God eats,

Exo 24:9  Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

Exo 24:10  And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exo 24:11  And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

1. "they" saw God

2. "they" ate

3. "they" drank

---------------------------

@Stimulus, you are right I understand what you are saying, although I must say that I get carried away sometimes and thus I am also guilty of not turning the other cheek, just as the bible requires a christian to do in

Rom 12:14  Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

However although I agree with you that we should endeavour to be civil during discussions because of the very sane and responsible ones who should not be at the receiving end of such reactions for the irresponsible behaviour of the few ,

Nonetheless I still am convinced that sooner rather than later , the truth should still be spoken (truthfully in love and bluntly in love) to so the called "sane mus.lims" . This is because even though it might hurt their feelings in doing so, yet its better to risk annoying the "sane mus.lims" than to not mention an information that would help them understand why what they believe in is not true.

This is because the truth of the gospel is not a pleasant thing to the ear of any sinner (sane mus.lims included) whether sane , moderate or not.  It was not a pleasant thing to me when I came to the point of no return! The truth is that at times I sometimes wish I had earlier known those things i now know.

I will try to take to your advise to refrain from statements with unpleasant, since I know that its is written in the bible that we must make sure we refrain from being harsh or unpleasant to those that do the same to us.

Yet, please note that although those statements from me quoted by you, might have undertones, yet the truth still remains that:

1. [b]all.AH is not God., thus all.AH is most probably a demon or the devil himself in disguise (Whether or not that blunt truth offends hearing mos.lems)

2. Records, point to the fact that "moh.ammed" was a peadophile (Whether or not that blunt truth offends hearing mos.lems)[/b]

The only way I can get across those two information without offending the "sane" mus.lims is by not mentioning it at all (something i consider to be self censorship),

So in as much as I understand that its good to "Speak in Love", yet I also understand that it is also required to "Speak the Truth in Love" even with the danger of offending a certain section of the listeners.
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by MCUsman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
SysUser:

In case you don't know , A True Christian knows that Catholics are not Christians, Just like Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians ,

A Christian is the name for a person with "Christ Like life"

As a matter of history find out , Funny that

So Catholics and Jehovah Witness are not Christians . I no no Oh
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by 4Him(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2008
MC Usman:

So Catholics and Jehovah Witness are not Christians . I no no Oh

you hypocrite, which ones are the true muslims? Wahhabis, sunnis, shiites, druzes, yazidis, quadianis, ismailis,  . . . ?
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
I made an earlier mistake which I now want to correct ,

The mistake and correction would be noted as you read through the following:

First of all, I want to make a contributiong to the area of the bible that was once discussed about whether or not God eats,

1. "they" saw God

2. "they" ate

3. "they" drank

The correction that I want to make to the above is that:

Secondly, the "they" in this verses refers to : Moses, Abihu, Nadab, Aaron and seventy of the elders of Israel
Re: 4him I Need A Reply From You. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2008
Na wa o. . . .all of you better be pastors and Mohammads(or what do the Musl!m$ call it?) . . . .geez, even Jesus/ muhammed/ babalawo/ eyeaye himself will be appalled by all this. . .phlzzz, give Nairaland a break from all this religious conflict.

@4Him
Omo, go and rest or go to the gym, jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60 Yr Old Pastor Delivers A Baby After 35 Yrs Of Barreness / Need A Fraternity Or Ogboni That Can Make Me Rich And Achieve My Goal / Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.