Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? (2992 Views)

I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by freeccnow(f): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
My name is Ewoma. I grew up living an easy life in a fenced home while did study in girls schools. During holidays, I wasn't allowe to move and had to stay indoors all the time except moving with father or mother in their tinted cars. am good looking but all males seem to fear me due to my papa being furius. My body seems to be missing something and whenever I think about it, I feel like going to the bathroom... I need to hook up and stop being lonely. I got a cam in my rooms and now that am at university, I think its the right time.. My email is ladyewoma@gmail.com . I check my mails twice in a day. Let's meet!
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Sapphire86(f): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Aunty ki le fe? A boyfriend, fuuc.ck body or maga?? Cuz ur epistle sounds fishy

3 Likes

Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sapphire86: Aunty ki le fe? A boyfriend, fuuc.ck body or maga?? Cuz ur epistle sounds fishy
LMAO!
My dear poster, you seem too naïve. You really don't seem to realize the gravity of what you have written up there and what it makes you look like.
This should serve as a lesson to parents who are too strict on their kids. You only end up Suffocating them in your bid to protect them. The end result of which is what the poster is exhibiting now.

2 Likes

Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by tashanja(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
In short Op needs a big prick simple. lipsrsealed
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by mkoabiola: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
freeccnow: My name is Ewoma. I grew up living an easy life in a fenced home while did study in girls schools. During holidays, I wasn't allowe to move and had to stay indoors all the time except moving with father or mother in their tinted cars. am good looking but all males seem to fear me due to my papa being furius. My body seems to be missing something and whenever I think about it, I feel like going to the bathroom... I need to hook up and stop being lonely. I got a cam in my rooms and now that am at university, I think its the right time.. My email is ladyewoma@gmail.com . I check my mails twice in a day. Let's meet!
So wat do u want
A gud guy or .........
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Teejayphillip(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
wonder shall neva end oo...

Nah persin wey dem dey cage,nah she stil dey gif email addy... SMH
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Fishy story, more like scam. If truly you need a guy, and u claimed to be in the university then you should av met guys or are they not up to ur standards? Pretty chic!

4 Likes

Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by k2039: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op, I'm 2* years old, I'm single, only post your picture and you can just win my heart.

My offer is only valid withing the next 2 hrs after which it will close.

Your time, starts now.

6 Likes

Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
*sigh* desperate times call for desperate measures
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by mrkels(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
OP is a boy who wants to scam people of their recharge cards jare. Choi!!!cheap scammer,mtcheeew...look at his signature, learn hot to unlock modems o cheesy
@op are you a learner?

5 Likes

Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by k2039: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Offer withdrawn. (10.04pm to 12.05pm)
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2012
To many teenagers these days on nairaland.poster u are looking for phenese.are u ready to carry d baggage of stds,unwanted pregnany etc because u sound so naieve that u dont even know how to protect yourself from getting preggy or getting infected with millions of stds out there.u dont even know anything about how vicious the world is when it comes to sex.when one,two or three men start to sleep with u and they realise ure so hungry for phenese,they will be passing u about for their friends to come and have a share of d national pie,am sure u dont want to pass by guys and all of them will burst into laughter knowing they've all slept with u (because i've seen that happen to girls) u better use your number 6.boys are not smiling o
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by 190: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2012
Freecocoa is that you
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by AZeD1(m): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2012
190: Freecocoa is that you
Freecocoa get brain... This one na scammer.
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Scam!scam!!scam!!!
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 2:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Ritualists
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by omega25red(m): 2:28am On Dec 11, 2012
poster what do you look like? every father tells his daugther that she is beautiful and since you have never seen outside show us what you look like so we can judge
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by HARDDON: 2:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Working From Home
Time registered: December 13, 2011
Time spent online: 9 hours & 19 minutes
Signature: Earn up to $5 per Gadget you unlock. Phones, Modems,
Tabs... DTX pays http://www.listsite.tk/2012/12/how-to-unlock-your-
phones-modems-tabs.h

Poster is very poor @ d proxy Biz! Just take a luk @ his signature! Online scam @ his worse ... I'v seen beta ideas!
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2012
k2039: Op, I'm 2* years old, I'm single, only post your picture and you can just win my heart.

My offer is only valid withing the next 2 hrs after which it will close.

Your time, starts now.
Yèyè guy.. Lol
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2012
This is what I call juvenile delinquency.. U still dy learn sha.. U wan scam people wey don do scam cûm drop am say e no pay. Lmao. Ask for help and some people go gladly help with some gimmicks cuz it shows you r still a novice..

Try harder next time...
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by freeccnow(f): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Thank you for replying all. I have started replying personally to all the emails you guys sent me and i do wish that i will get ion touch with the best. My heart feel at least since some of the mails were really heart touching. I am not a scammer just like others may say. Having an auto signature on my email just like any may do does not make me to be a scammer. I will like it when people saying am scammer first read what scam is all about before they start commenting on a real threat as scam. Am real and those who wish to get to me can always use my email. I haven't gotten the exact person and i am sure if i do, i will communicate here. For the link, you can just ignore otherwise i can not just remove my signature simply because i am expecting an email from a guy [/color][color=#770077]!
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by freeccnow(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Any guy to date..I dont mind about anything else...just to be loved
mko abiola:
So wat do u want
A gud guy or .........
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by freeccnow(f): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
So i lost it. I will wait for others.
dmcdad:
Yèyè guy.. Lol
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by omodave(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
If u be real freeco becareful I must tell u don't be too open to an extent and wat ur parents did to my view is to prepare u and not to purnish u ok am saying this if u are real.
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad: This is what I call juvenile delinquency.. U still dy learn sha.. U wan scam people wey don do scam cûm drop am say e no pay. Lmao. Ask for help and some people go gladly help with some gimmicks cuz it shows you r still a novice..

Try harder next time...
But you will still be suprised that some guys will apply for the post. Some people will never learn.

Perhaps in the search for pûssy, most people are without reasoning
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
But you will still be suprised that some guys will apply for the post. Some people will never learn.

Perhaps in the search for pûssy, most people are without reasoning
No doubt.. Alot of people are dumb. Buh I neva thought anyone would fall for such balderdash even in search of punny. Well, people are unpredictable
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
No doubt.. Alot of people are dumb. Buh I neva thought anyone would fall for such balderdash even in search of punny. Well, people are unpredictable
A friend of mine once said Humans are positively suicidal, this thread shows it to be true
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
A friend of mine once said Humans are positively suicidal, this thread shows it to be true
Lngkm...
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Ferdinandu(m): 3:24am On Dec 16, 2012
I have a 6 inches dick that can satisfy your scratching pussy. mail me at adamaryjane@yahoo.com
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by omega25red(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Ferdinandu: I have a 6 inches dick that can satisfy your scratching pussy. mail me at adamaryjane@yahoo.com
grin grin grin grin people refuse to listen sha
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2012
If at 22 you have never had a BF, maybe you should change tactics. Ask a guy out for a change
Re: Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? by olumaxi(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2012
..Check my pocket,pieces of paper al na control numbers..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? / Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / Here Boring This Night Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.