Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. (13494 Views)

This Will Make Life Easy In Nigeria / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? / As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2012
Another bad thing I can remember now is cutting of finger nails. When my baby was much younger, I was always so scared to use the nail cutter on her cos those fingers were so tiny. I usually take her to my mum's over the weekend to have them cut, but her nails grow pretty fast cos of milk calcium I guess. So, during the week I may need to have them cut, and once I try using a nail cutter and I don't succeed, I just bite them off with my teeth. grin Now that she's older (almost 2), I see her trying to bite her nails off when they grow. I feel guilty when I try to make her stop cos I'm sure she must have learnt it from me (and may be from the older kids at school too). sad
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by damiso(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2012
CC is quite right bout drugging being sort of not really frowned upon in Nigeria.So as not to sound being hypocritical you can remember in my post that i said i gave my daughter 5 ml of flu medicine while flying long haul.That was a one off BUT my daughter really is kinda of almost manic when flying.Its made me and hubby rethink family hols sef.I read so many articles on takin a toddler on a plane and none of those tips worked for her.She just screams and wails throughour.I dont know if its the cabin pressure or maybe she is claustrophic i dont know but its really bad.We have concluded 1to 2hr flights is it till she is older or better still sef eurostar cos she is ok on trains.

Just needed to clear that but when i took my daughter to Nigeria you dont want to knoe how many suggestions i had to give her phenegan and the likes.Am like shocked duh she is a toddler she is meant to be boisterous.Even my own mother gave that kind advise and i politely declined.I told them its boredom.Back in the uk when not in nursery i take her to the park,libraries,toddler groups,rhyme time,swimming etc so she can expend all that energy.This one that you people are rationing gen(nepa was horrible on our visit) with no one her age why wont she be bored?We can only read so many books.

Even when my mum visits,me and her argue about administering medication.Its strange to a typical Nigerian that you dont give drugs for everything cos its the culture to self medicate.My baby has a cough and cold now and there really is nothing over the counter but saline drops and glycerol based mixtures.Its frowned upon to give drugs to kids.Even the said medised i gave my daughter is no longer available for under six.It took.a while to get round but i think its better to err on the side of caution when giving drugs to kids.My mum sef started arguing with my gp when my daughter had a bug .She needs anti biotics, my gp said no she does not its just time to let it wear off and keep her well hydrated and the bug dud leave after about 3 days.I had to say mum are you a doctor? kiss
So i thinks it just a cultural thing.
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Debsolat(f): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2012
damiso: CC is quite right bout drugging being sort of not really frowned upon in Nigeria.So as not to sound being hypocritical you can remember in my post that i said i gave my daughter 5 ml of flu medicine while flying long haul.That was a one off BUT my daughter really is kinda of almost manic when flying.Its made me and hubby rethink family hols sef.I read so many articles on takin a toddler on a plane and none of those tips worked for her.She just screams and wails throughour.I dont know if its the cabin pressure or maybe she is claustrophic i dont know but its really bad.We have concluded 1to 2hr flights is it till she is older or better still sef eurostar cos she is ok on trains.

Just needed to clear that but when i took my daughter to Nigeria you dont want to knoe how many suggestions i had to give her phenegan and the likes.Am like shocked duh she is a toddler she is meant to be boisterous.Even my own mother gave that kind advise and i politely declined.I told them its boredom.Back in the uk when not in nursery i take her to the park,libraries,toddler groups,rhyme time,swimming etc so she can expend all that energy.This one that you people are rationing gen(nepa was horrible on our visit) with no one her age why wont she be bored?We can only read so many books.

Even when my mum visits,me and her argue about administering medication.Its strange to a typical Nigerian that you dont give drugs for everything cos its the culture to self medicate.My baby has a cough and cold now and there really is nothing over the counter but saline drops and glycerol based mixtures.Its frowned upon to give drugs to kids.Even the said medised i gave my daughter is no longer available for under six.It took.a while to get round but i think its better to err on the side of caution when giving drugs to kids.My mum sef started arguing with my gp when my daughter had a bug .She needs anti biotics, my gp said no she does not its just time to let it wear off and keep her well hydrated and the bug dud leave after about 3 days.I had to say mum are you a doctor? kiss
So i thinks it just a cultural thing.

Well written Damiso. It's a cultural thing. Despite my parents having been in the UK for years, they advised me to give my son Paracetamol every day because he's teething despite the fact that I'm in medical line. They still dole out their advice. Where are you based Damiso? Will pm you.
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by damiso(f): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2012
@debsolat,london.Dont know how the pm thing works.Never contacted anyone outside NL .Do you need my email add or something?
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by shaybebaby(f): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lovely thread, my little man is a year old and I do cheat with his meals, breakfast is easy..it's cereal but for lunch, he has those jars from the supermarket(my excuse is that he can have more variety and I'm sticking by it) tongue
Yes, also throw away pooey vests and babygrow.
He sometimes wakes up at night and wants to get in bed with us, I simply stick my earplugs in and roll over. He soon gets the message.."mummy isn't playing at this time".
I don't allow him nap past 4pm, if he's asleep I'll wake him up because bed time is 6-6.30pm and I guess i'm too selfish to have him go to bed later..desperately need that time for me and hubby.
Let him watch far too much telly, the plus side is he likes music so it's mtv all day, when a particular song he likes comes on, i sneak out to get stuff done because he'll be too fixated and not notice mummy's escape.

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thank you Tee.... very much.... yay the thread can now proceed grin
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Debsolat(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
damiso: @debsolat,london.Dont know how the pm thing works.Never contacted anyone outside NL .Do you need my email add or something?

No worries. Just checking if you are close by. I'm a first time mum based in Nottinghamshire. Loving your threads and posts.
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Chongaiman: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
damiso: . . .BUT my daughter really is kinda of almost manic when flying. . .She just screams and wails throughour.I dont know if its the cabin pressure or maybe she is claustrophic i dont know but its really bad. . .

Could probably be cabin pressure rather than claustrophobia (except if she exhibits the same behaviour in a car). Cabin pressure usually has painful effect on my auditory canals especially during takeoffs and landings. When such happens, I usually take a deep breath, block my nostrils and mouth and then attempt breathing out. This action helps in adjusting the pressure in my ears. . .
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by DarryOsh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
U guys av absolutely no idea how much i love this thread, its the best i av read in recent times even though i'm a guy,its funny, witty, smart.....reminds me we r all human afterall......and sometimes d pressure gets to us but sill we survive, thumbs up to all da moms in da hous

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
DarryOsh: U guys av absolutely no idea how much i love this thread, its the best i av read in recent times even though i'm a guy,its funny, witty, smart.....reminds me we r all human afterall......and sometimes d pressure gets to us but sill we survive, thumbs up to all da moms in da hous

Love it too,the drugging part almost got me

One good trick when flying with screaming babies
Most times they scream because of the ear pressure which is uncomfortable for adults and downright nightmare for babies
As soon as the flight is about to take off,give the baby a bottle
The sucking on a bottle or bre.ast decreases that pressure and the baby is more likely to be calm
Do same when landing

Another good thing to do for young ones always have a lollipop in your bag,always
Not a piece of hard candy they could choke on but a lollipop on a stick
If you are like me,you don't want them having sweets but for travels and some quietness in public,every infant will gladly suck on a candy and give you a rest
I can't count how many times I have saved the whole commuters on a train or bus by whipping out a candy from my bag and offering it to the mother of a screaming toddler.
Brush their teeth afterwards to keep the cavities away grin
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
For potty training,the method that works the quickest is making the child feel guilty
I know we don't want to hurt their little feelings but I did and it worked grin grin grin grin
For my last born,I potty trained him in a flash,I wish I did same with the earlier ones
I went to the store and he picked his favorite character underwears
Sponge bob undies
So we came home and I went through the whole story of how he is now a big boy and must pee pee like a man now and he was so happy he was now a man
Then here comes to guilt part grin
I said Nnamdi,now that you are a man and you love sponge bob ,the worst thing you can do now is to make him wet,he does not like to feel wet
So anytime you pee pee on yourself,you pee pee on sponge bob you are wetting him and it is not right to make him wet
So you must tell someone before the pee pee or poo poo comes out
So the kid did all he could to keep sponge bob dry and would be so proud of himself when he did it and felt sad when he got sponge bob wet or stinkygrin grin grin
In a few days he was only wearing pull ups at night and before we knew it,he was totally trained

I still laugh at the announcements

mommy mommy daddy the pee pee is about to come out grin grin grin

And we all happily take him to the toilet
He didn't even use a potty,he went straight to the regular toilet seat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Double post
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Then my last short cut confession for now
Has any of you moms tried bathing your newborns in the kitchen or bathroom sink
Believe me it is the best
You don't need all the acrobatics of gathering things together
You don't have to sit and bend and stretch and twist and turn
You just put your water in with your Johnson's body wash,stand straight and bath the child with a wash cloth wrap them in a towel and voila
Especially for those of us outside of nigeria with cold temperatures,it is a quick and easy bath and you take them to the bed or changing table and dress them up
After the first baby,I never bought a baby bath again,I got them as gifts sha but barely used them
They went from the sinks to the regular bath tub
Hubby was shocked the first time he saw me do it but he warmed up to it.

Of course if your mother or MIL is coming for omugwo,you need the baby bath grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by damiso(f): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi: For potty training,the method that works the quickest is making the child feel guilty
I know we don't want to hurt their little feelings but I did and it worked grin grin grin grin
For my last born,I potty trained him in a flash,I wish I did same with the earlier ones
I went to the store and he picked his favorite character underwears
Sponge bob undies
So we came home and I went through the whole story of how he is now a big boy and must pee pee like a man now and he was so happy he was now a man
Then here comes to guilt part grin
I said Nnamdi,now that you are a man and you love sponge bob ,the worst thing you can do now is to make him wet,he does not like to feel wet
So anytime you pee pee on yourself,you pee pee on sponge bob you are wetting him and it is not right to make him wet
So you must tell someone before the pee pee or poo poo comes out
So the kid did all he could to keep sponge bob dry and would be so proud of himself when he did it and felt sad when he got sponge bob wet or stinkygrin grin grin
In a few days he was only wearing pull ups at night and before we knew it,he was totally trained

I still laugh at the announcements

mommy mommy daddy the pee pee is about to come out grin grin grin

And we all happily take him to the toilet
He didn't even use a potty,he went straight to grin grin the regular toilet seat

Thanks babyosisi will def keep that in mind for my son.Gosh potty trainin my daughter was not so straightforward she was doin well and all of a sudden regressed when her bro was born.Girl that was already saying i want to pee started peeing on herself.It took me shocking her by making her wash her pants,tights and jeans by hand grin(i washed it again) but just wanted to shock her cos talking was not working.She still had a few accidents but was ok a couple of weeks down the line.

1 Like

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by damiso(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi: Then my last short cut confession for now
Has any of you moms tried bathing your newborns in the kitchen or bathroom sink
Believe me it is the best
You don't need all the acrobatics of gathering things together
You don't have to sit and bend and stretch and twist and turn
You just put your water in with your Johnson's body wash,stand straight and bath the child with a wash cloth wrap them in a towel and voila
Especially for those of us outside of nigeria with cold temperatures,it is a quick and easy bath and you take them to the bed or changing table and dress them up
After the first baby,I never bought a baby bath again,I got them as gifts sha but barely used them
They went from the sinks to the regular bath tub
Hubby was shocked the first time he saw me do it but he warmed up to it.

Of course if your mother or MIL is coming for omugwo,you need the baby bath grin
cool
Yes o my baby bath was last used when my mum left. grin.My mum used to do baby bathing like world war 3 where you are gathering weapons.And she used to do it twice, it was spring and a bit cold so begged her to reduce it to once a day.Me i dont have time for that.I just sit on the edge of the bath tub balance my baby on my lap and in 5 mins we r done grin.His sponge and baby soap stays in the bathroom so no gathering.I just need to transfer him to his changing table and we are done.

1 Like

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by othenok(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you drugged your kids before?
Please answer me
It is a thought that has never ever crossed my mind no matter how noisy they were
It is a criminal offense to knowingly overdose someone what more children
I didn't know amongst Nigerians it is regarded as nothing,no big deal
So this is common practice amongst the Nigerian mothers in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked
OMG
I am almost certain that if she did it once she has done it again when similar occasions arose
Lord have mercy
No wonder our country is messed up,more than I thought
The sort of things people condone and excuse
The topic is about short cuts with kids and people are talking about feeding and bathing and throwing away soiled clothes and a woman admits she sedated her children with drugs and you call it no big deal?
Do you have an idea how much over the limit it takes to kill an infant due to their smaller body weight?
And when the kid dies they will look for a neighbor to blame it on
Your response is actually more shocking than the original post I responded to
Unbelievable
People came down on those FB killers that drugged and raped Cynthia then come to find out Nigerian mothers drug their own children for their pleasure and it is no biggie?
God forbid bad things

Thanks for your concern, my dear babyosisi, it may please you to know the following
1. Apart from that day i have NEVER ever tried that again with my babies
2. I didn't give them d medicine to go and enjoy owambe as you made yourself to believe rather it was so they won't be stampeded in d crowd.
3. Hubby is a medical Dr and he was fully aware.
On another note i want you to
1. Stop being an alarmist. You are comparing me to to the late Cynthia's killers abi? You are indeed a drama queen.
2. Stop thinking you can love my babies more than me. Who exactly are you?
3. Learn how to correct without sounding condescending and bitchy.

16 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
othenok:

Thanks for your concern, my dear babyosisi, it may please you to know the following
1. Apart from that day i have NEVER ever tried that again with my babies
2. I didn't give them d medicine to go and enjoy owambe as you made yourself to believe rather it was so they won't be stampeded in d crowd.
3. Hubby is a medical Dr and he was fully aware.
On another note i want you to
1. Stop being an alarmist. You are comparing me to to the late Cynthia's killers abi? You are indeed a drama queen.
2. Stop thinking you can love my babies more than me. Who exactly are you?
3. Learn how to correct without sounding condescending and bitchy.

They are your children,you can do whatever you want with them frankly speaking
Especially now that I have learned it is a common practice in Nigeria
You are already drugging them by your own admission and your husband's consent and valid justification
Who am I to stop you?
Biko delete my post,pretend it never was
I have moved on from that topic Nne
Your children
Your drugs
Your spoon
Your hands
O HO!

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by othenok(f): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
dominique: I don't know why osisi had to single out othenok's post about sedating her baby as if she was the only one that mentioned it. Is it because she's based in Nigeria or what's with all the ish about Nigeria being messed up got to do with all that? The op even stated that she gave her baby flu medicine or you convieniently missed that cos she's uk based. Even women in your beloved US of A are capable of doing worse. Some women even admitted to worse on oprah. Don't tell me you've not heard of junkie mums that abandon their babies and go partying all night. Don't you watch crime shows on investigative discovery where parents do despicable things to their children and make it look like an accident or kidnap? Who do we blame for such attrocities? the American sysyem?
A lot of mothers here will never compromise their children's safety or well-being, but sometimes well oiled machines do develop faults and affect producitvity.
I've done some things I'm not proud of myself (including inducing sleep), doesn't make me a bad mum and I don't think its fair to make someone feel bad about it (to the point of suggesting she bought her baby).
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by othenok(f): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi:

They are your children,you can do whatever you want with them frankly speaking
You are already drugging them by your own admission and your husband's consent and valid justification
Who am I to stop you?
Biko delete my post,pretend it never was
I just hope others see that is bad parenting and desist from so doing and not contemplate such
I have moved on from that topic Nne
Your children
Your drugs
Your spoon
Your hands
O HO!

Bad parenting my a***, i have taken your advise Aunty babyosisi. It will do you good to take mine, nwanyi oma.
Even if i bought my kids, i can bet my last naija kobo that you not a better mum. Keep hiding under NL to salve your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
othenok:

Bad parenting my a***, i have taken your advise Aunty babyosisi. It will do you good to take mine, nwanyi oma.
Even if i bought my kids, i can bet my last naija kobo that you not a better mum. Keep hiding under NL to salve your conscience.

Chineke mee

I have agreed na
You are the best mom on earth even with your overdose of piriton to bom boi them
What is the problem again?
I have already crowned you mother in Africa
Na you biko
If there is any other title tell me I will add it
Mother General
Iyawo superior

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by othenok(f): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oops double post. Aunty mi, it's ok naaa? Haba tot u ve moved on. Abi make i swear
I swear i no go do am again;(. Are you good?
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
othenok: Oops double post. Aunty mi, it's ok naaa? Haba tot u ve moved on. Abi make i swear
I swear i no go do am again;(. Are you good?

No problems

Forgive me for being harsh,I am passionate about my children maybe that is why I was horrified to read that
Children grow up fast
You will be shocked how time will fly and the crying,cranky season will be over and that baby of today will be standing taller than you
It is not easy with young ones,I have been there but the good news like I said earlier is that they grow And fast too.

3 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 13, 2012
I medicate my child every single day with multiple medications. I hate it but its for health resaons. I can't imagine medicating just for my own gain :/

I cook extra meals 1 day to eat for the whole week.
I let my kids eat in the car.
I prepare all of their clothes at once.
I bathe them together.
I have put them in their "tomorrow" clothes to sleep when we had to leave in the middle of the night.
I talk the older kids into doing certain tasks by convincing them that its an important job.
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by chellsee: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2012
@fiosexy, d baby needs ur warmth.Ur heartbeat to relax.Dt's why she keeps disturbing you.

Now, there's this phrase.

It says: Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im sef no go sleep.

But we have rephrased it to:
Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, na wayo dem go do am.

You've got to be smarter, way smarter than your baby.

The pix below will give u a clue as to what I'm tryin to say.

3 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2012
**sighs**..... Is it only me that thinks that pics is somewhat disturbing?.... SIDS! ( sudden infant death syndrome)...... Please take it off before I asked for it to be taken off .

So where are you/ what are you doing when that less than 10lbs baby you're supposed to enjoy her heartbeat on your own back ?

Now I'm starting to understand babyosisi being an Alarmist!
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2012
SniperInADiaper: I medicate my child every single day with multiple medications. I hate it but its for health resaons. I can't imagine medicating just for my own gain :/

I cook extra meals 1 day to eat for the whole week.
I let my kids eat in the car.
I prepare all of their clothes at once.
I bathe them together.
I have put them in their "tomorrow" clothes to sleep when we had to leave in the middle of the night.
I talk the older kids into doing certain tasks by convincing them that its an important job.

Lol . . . I can imagine! grin grin
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by smartmom(f): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Daresh: Cereal for dinner is always the easiest way out.

Out of Kids toothpaste and I use my

Too tired to heat water and use cold water to bathe them(abeg sleep dey my eye)

Indomie for dinner

cheesy wink I feeeeelll u gal loooovl
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2012
Wow!

How can u tie a baby to a pillow for crying out loud? What stops you from rocking the baby or backing her till he sleeps.

God, u guys are breaking my heart. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks Tee ....another level of motherhood! Everybody's just going bonkers!
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2012
I had even taken it out before seeing ur mail. God help us. So many people out there looking for babies.
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by blank(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abeg, you guys are being too alarmist jor. Spoiling a lovely thread.
My 2/3month old baby likes waking up in the night, usually around 2 for me to carry him on my chest for the rest of the night. Since i have to be up by 4am, i deviced a means to quickly change hs position from my chest to a pillow so we can both get good night rest. No wahala.

I give my toddler eba and soup in the night so that he would sleep very well and not wake me up in the night. I hand him over to his nanny to get him to sleep cos sleep time for him is drama time. I feel guilty but i need the rest. Waking 4am and sleeping by 11pm is so frustrating but that is Lagos life.
Re: Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
blank: Abeg, you guys are being too alarmist jor. Spoiling a lovely thread.
My 2/3month old baby likes waking up in the night, usually around 2 for me to carry him on my chest for the rest of the night. Since i have to be up by 4am, i deviced a means to quickly change hs position from my chest to a pillow so we can both get good night rest. No wahala.

I give my toddler eba and soup in the night so that he would sleep very well and not wake me up in the night. I hand him over to his nanny to get him to sleep cos sleep time for him is drama time. I feel guilty but i need the rest. Waking 4am and sleeping by 11pm is so frustrating but that is Lagos life.

He blank ..... not tying the baby that tight with a wrapper to the pillow.... I guess you didn't see the picture?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emasculation Of The African Man / We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.