Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: (13441 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by priest2u(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2011
He has an abnormal intimate appetite, his desires is difficult for his wife to meet, he has asked his wife for permission to get
a second wife because he does not want to patronize LovePeddler.if you're the wife would you agree or asked him to seek medical attention?
His intimate urge is strange for he is always in the mood. Oya Nl let's know your views.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by MrCork17: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2011
priest2u:

He has an abnormal intimate appetite, his desires is difficult for his wife to meet, he has asked his wife for permission to get
a second wife because he does not want to patronize LovePeddler.if you're the wife would you agree or asked him to seek medical attention?
His intimate urge is strange for he is always in the mood. Oya Nl let's know your views.

2nd wife? bro. Are you from the village? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2011
They should both meet each other half way. Atleast the woman was satisfying him b4 they got married.

They should make love like 5X a week or he needs to get medical help. A second wife will spoil the home that he wouldnt even be thinking of love making by the time the catacata burst
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by MrCork17: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe (f). sweeeery are u related to FIKLE? undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Eiregirl(f): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2011
Not in this lifetime!!!
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by bittatruth(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2011
That's why i will go for experienced vargin guy. . .yu can't turn me into flat tire undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Goldieluks: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
He should go to a rehab,because the rate at which his urge extends,i don't think
a second wife would be the best option,because he will obviously request for a third wife,
since his sexual urge is uncontrollable.He also need serious prayers too,because its like he's
possessed by the spirit of 'sexual hunger''.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by contra(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2011
I think the guy need serious prayers o. if it's the other way round, would he allow the wife to get another husband?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Loading comment,
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2011
as 4 me if i have finished having my kids and have a thriving career or business i would just let me do anytin dat he wants.if he chooses to satisfy his animalistic desires at d expense of d peace in d family.he should bear what ever happens there after.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Sweetnecta: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
[Quote]« #1 on: Today at 11:19:32 AM »

Quote from: priest2u on Today at 01:17:33 AM

2nd wife?   bro. Are you from the village? Undecided[/Quote]i have to first laugh at the bold, before i express my opinion at the person who penned it and the message itself.

You seem to be living in an environment less aware of world view than a villager in this matter of 2nd wife.

There is nothing wrong in a 2nd or even higher number of wives, as long as the husband can financially and emotionally be responsible in the matter. If every eligible male is married to one eligible female, you will have some large number of eligible females without a husband. What should be the social solution except to marry, as a co wife to husband that has capability to handle such a condition.

Imagine a wealthy man who likes sex with a wife who can't keep up. If we remove jealousy out of it, there is a solution in taking a 2nd wife. And not all women are jealous.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by cutesy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2011
Ridiculous.  angry  angry  angry

New wife for what?

Mschewwww, *leaves the thread in annoyance*
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by OAM4J: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
bittatruth:

That's why i will go for experienced vargin guy. . .yu can't turn me into flat tire undecided

How can he be experienced and at the same time a virgin? And no one is sure of what a virgin will turn out to be.

ebonyvibe:

They should both meet each other half way. Atleast the woman was satisfying him b4 they got married.

They should make love like 5X a week or he needs to get  medical help. A second wife will spoil the home that he wouldnt even be thinking of love making by the time the catacata burst

i agree with you.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Spicyhawt: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

He should go to a rehab,because the rate at which his urge extends,i don't think
a second wife would be the best option,because he will obviously [/crequest for a third wife
since his intimate urge is uncontrollable.He also need serious prayers too,because its like he's
possessed by the spirit of 'intimate hunger''.

just what i tot, its not only insatiable appetite, i think hes just an adulterer who wants to come clean,
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
Seek medication attention. The day a new wife comes into my home, that's the day our marriage ends.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
STUPID ISUUES ON NL EVERYDAY.

DIDNT HE KNOW HER WELL BEFORE MARRIAGE?

THATS THE ISSUE I HAVE WITH THE CHURCHES. THEY TELL U; 'DONT TASTE TILL U ARE MARRIED'. RUBBISH!!!
MY QUESTION IS THIS ;WHAT IF YOU TASTE AFTER BEING MARRIED AND THE 'TASTE' AND 'COOK' IS NOT UR TYPE
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2011
@ Sweetnecta: It is a myth that there are more men than women in the would I would like anyone to provide me with some evidence of this. The fact that a man has lots of money doesnt give him the right to sart acquiring wives with is so found wealth.

If he doesnt know what to do with his money he should donate it to charity.

NLanders i have seen polygamy at work o and trust me it is soo not fun. You think it is all about sex and money (maybe), but that is not all it is about jealously, rivality, deviousness, prayers for things that can be avoided, in worst cases juju, poison and all your children must leave in a church abroad o.

mother inlaws telling you how to deal with your husbands wife, children envy, different vissions from lots of pastors. Abeg if he cant calm his intimacy drive and you cant give it to him more abeg divorce o at least the bible allows it on infidelity grounds.

And why cant he just cheat sensibily (with a condom) like every other man does.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@ Sweetnecta: It is a myth that there are more men than women in the would I would like anyone to provide me with some evidence of this. The fact that a man has lots of money doesnt give him the right to sart acquiring wives with is so found wealth.

NLanders i have seen polygamy at work o and trust me it is soo not fun. You think it is all about sex and money (maybe), but that is not all it is about jealously, rivality, deviousness, prayers for things that can be avoided, in worst cases juju, poison and all your children must leave in a church abroad o.

mother inlaws telling you how to deal with your husbands wife, children envy, different vissions from lots of pastors. Abeg if he cant calm his intimacy drive and you cant give it to him more abeg divorce o at least the bible allows it on infidelity grounds

THAT SERVES U RIGHT. I WARNED U YET U STUCK TO THE ALHAJI WITH 3 WIVES BEFORE YOU cool
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ikooko(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2011
We are not sure if the woman is the person that is sexually lazy and refused to adjust to her husband's demands. she probably must have exaggerated her husband's situation anyway.

If she is not ready to satisfy her husband, she should just grant the permission for 2nd wife.

If the man really wanted a 2nd wife for this reason, honestly the wife will be the last person to know about it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
da doctor: what are you on about or better still what r u smokking you are no making sense. You are definately DAFT. AND YOU NEED A DOCTOR MISERABLE BAS.TARD
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by DaDoctor: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

da doctor: what are you on about or better still what r u smokking you are no making sense

EVER HEARD OF THE WORD 'RELATIVITY'?

Term term 'sense' is relative and dependent on many other factors.
eg no mata what u say to a daft person, it would seem as u arent making sense cool cool
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by HighChief4(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

silly ISUUES ON NL EVERYDAY.

DIDNT HE KNOW HER WELL BEFORE MARRIAGE?

THATS THE ISSUE I HAVE WITH THE CHURCHES. THEY TELL U; 'DONT TASTE TILL U ARE MARRIED'. RUBBISH!!!
MY QUESTION IS THIS ;WHAT IF YOU TASTE AFTER BEING MARRIED AND THE 'TASTE' AND 'COOK' IS NOT your TYPE

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Topic,NO way not even in my dreams can i encourage my spouse to take a 2nd wife but I cannot stop him if he decides to,neither can he stop me if I decide to walk out of his and the 2nd wife's lives.

@OP,did the wife suddenly develop low libido or the man's own grew overnight? Im curious,what is strange about his desires?what have we not heard?

Btw,OP I hope you are not Johndoe  undecided

ebonyvibe:

mother inlaws telling you how to deal with your husbands wife, children envy, different vissions from lots of pastors. Abeg if he cant calm his intimacy drive and you cant give it to him more abeg divorce o at least the bible allows it on infidelity grounds.

And why cant he just cheat sensibily (with a condom)  like every other man does.
Stop viewing and judging the world from a hamlet.Not all Polygamy breeds those things you mentioned.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i have to first laugh at the bold, before i express my opinion at the person who penned it and the message itself.

You seem to be living in an environment less aware of world view than a villager in this matter of 2nd wife.

There is nothing wrong in a 2nd or even higher number of wives, as long as the husband can financially and emotionally be responsible in the matter. If every eligible male is married to one eligible female, you will have some large number of eligible females without a husband. What should be the social solution except to marry, as a co wife to husband that has capability to handle such a condition.

Imagine a wealthy man who likes sex with a wife who can't keep up. If we remove jealousy out of it, there is a solution in taking a 2nd wife. And not all women are jealous.

@Bolded,Interesting.New one!
Any proves undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nayah(f): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
To be serious I'll never do that, I've always said I prefer my husband have another "GF" outside my home, I mean the home we build both my husband and I, I wouldn't accept any other woman to ruin this
But since infidelity exists and we have to be aware on that I'd say to my husband: Protect yourself and make sure I'll never know so my children and I wouldn't be humiliated!
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by nasoeb: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
I think something has changed somewhere, either he became ore active (which is rare) or the wife became sexually inactive ( which is common due to being tired after work, taking care of kids and aging).

The question is "HOW WAS SHE SATISFYING HIM BEFORE" that he never complained, so i think for him complaining now, its likely the fault is from the lady
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
ifyalways: I am not from a polygamous home and currently not in one but ALL the people I know that have exprienced it say the same.

Are you from one or currently in one share your views.

And if it  is a bed of roses please advise your husband to take up a second wife THEN come back and share your views. And my thread did say in worst cases
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by MMM2(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
yes

My GF's allow me 2 cheat on dem undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
ebonyvibe:

ifyalways: I am not from a polygamous home and currently not in one but ALL the people I know that have exprienced it say the same.

Are you from one or currently in one share your views.

And if it  is a bed of roses please advise your husband to take up a second wife THEN come back and share your views.
And my thread did say in worst cases
Papal Bulls .Did I ask you about your home?why try to make it personal huh?My view is up there,read it if you can.
No time for back-forth,Im allergic to dizzy spells.Highly.
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by ebonyvibe(f): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW WE INDULGE MEN

if it were a woman we were talking about you would have seen lots of men curse her. He is married let him lump it he didnt say in his vow he wanted a sex slave.

@ifyalways: if you think not all polygamy are bad then you should be able to identify one or be in one yourself dont start advertising something you would not accept. MMMSCHEEEWWWW,
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by Nayah(f): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sincerly, i respect those who have accepted or are living in polygamous family, because I really think there's non advantage for a woman to live this way
Re: Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: by passyjango(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
Ask him to go see a psychologist, for all we know he could be sick. Is he actually satisfying the wife or does he think that sex is all about him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents With Young Children And Phones / Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. / Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.