Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Somebody Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Help (1691 Views)

Somebody Help Me, After A Week Visit To My Sister Is Waging War On Me And Family / Please Somebody Help / Am 21 Yrs & I Hav 1.3 Million, My Dad Wants Me 2 Save The Money. Somebody Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help by successbuilder: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am a young lady of 37,and not yet married.Pls I want you to advice me on how to get a good man as a husband.
Re: Somebody Help by baby124: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Describe yourself fully and honestly first. The good, the bad and the ugly. Then maybe you can get advice.
Re: Somebody Help by afowas(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ask from your pastor. Ur location
Re: Somebody Help by coogar: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
successbuilder: I am a young lady of 37,and not yet married.Pls I want you to advice me on how to get a good man as a husband.

young lady at 37? grin
Re: Somebody Help by baby124: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

young lady at 37? grin

Anything wrong with that? Shes young, yes. Most people live past 80 these days. smiley. She came for help, dont scare her away/
Re: Somebody Help by coogar: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

Anything wrong with that? Shes young, yes. Most people live past 80 these days. smiley. She came for help, dont scare her away/

ok....i am also a young man @ 85 yrs
Re: Somebody Help by baby124: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

ok....i am also a young man @ 85 yrs

Its all a thing of the mind. I seen on TV 80 something yr olds having 90 something yr old girlfriends. wink
Re: Somebody Help by k2039: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
If you have never dated or asked out by a guy, you certainly need a deliverance.

Though I doubt the authencity of your post.
Re: Somebody Help by coogar: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
k2039: If you have never dated or asked out by a guy, you certainly need a deliverance.

Though I doubt the authencity of your post.

why does she need deliverance? some women take their career seriously than to worry about men that would derail them. she's used her time judiciously to reach the zenith of her career and she's now ready for men - nothing wrong with that!

baby_123:
Its all a thing of the mind. I seen on TV 80 something yr olds having 90 something yr old girlfriends. wink

hahahahaha....i will have to pass!
Re: Somebody Help by nikkyshyne(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Let's face it. Not every woman out there would get married. I know some couple above 40yrs who aren't. The bottom line is finding that great joy even without the man.
Re: Somebody Help by k2039: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

why does she need deliverance? some women take their career seriously than to worry about men that would derail them. she's used her time judiciously to reach the zenith of her career and she's now ready for men - nothing wrong with that!

hahahahaha....i will have to pass!

I can tell you with all certainity that if she has never been approached by a guy in her life, then something is obviously wrong.

She needs to come out with her records, has she ever dated, has she ever been asked out by a guy, what is her definition of a husband(probabble he is looking for an ideal man that just doesnt exist) etc
Re: Somebody Help by greatgod2012(f): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2012
@ op, i have these few points for u:
First of all, dont be desperate, if u are desperate, u may be blinded to settle for any man, which may be at d expense of your joy.

2ndly, be cool, calm and collected, dont because u want to marry, and start being anxious, through anxiety, u can not achieve anything.
Next, leave your age aside, be more friendly, more tolerant and more godly,all these, not for u to loose your confidence, but for u to maintain your peace and your posture.
Next, never compromise as regards d qualities u want in a man, if u do, u are putting ur everlasting happiness into jeopady.
Next, age is a matter of d mind, be young at heart, stop carrying and announcing your age, your priority for getting married should not be because u are of age, but should be because u find a man who can make u happy for d rest of your life, if u dont get your priority right, u are putting yourself into a big or a bigger risk.
Finally, what type of person are u? Are u loving, lovable, smart, intelligent, friendly, tolerant, disciplined yet humble?.......etc........ Work more on your person and d right man will be attracted to you, make yourself d good and d right woman to be with and d right and good man shall be attracted to u.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by jmoore(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2012
@op we dont know how many boyfriends you have had in the past so we can know from which angle to tackle your problem.

Anyways,never lose hope. Get out from your closet and the good man will find you.
Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Your miracle is on the way.

Hope you arent one of the foul mouth ones here.

If so, desist or maybe you'll find someone who is also foul mouthed.
Re: Somebody Help by slimyem: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: Your miracle is on the way.

Hope you arent one of the foul mouth ones here.

If so, desist or maybe you'll find someone who is also foul mouthed.
^^see person wey dey preach...
Ironical!

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help by maclatunji: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
successbuilder: I am a young lady of 37,and not yet married.Pls I want you to advice me on how to get a good man as a husband.

Ok, you have a second handle you are hiding- fair enough. I think we can help you begin to solve the problem with one basic question: Why do you think you are not married yet. Answer this and I think half of your problem is solved.
Re: Somebody Help by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
slimyem: ^^see person wey dey preach...
Ironical!

I think that is not a very nice comment. #Distasteful
Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
slimyem: ^^see person wey dey preach...
Ironical!

And?
Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Have your fellow mod hide it if you're offended!
Re: Somebody Help by slimyem: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Is it a lie?
I also find it distasteful that she's advising one against the same thing she champions..

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
I know you've been spoiling for fight for a while now- you dont like being ignored, or maybe you want to be a mod.

So, pray tell, what are you blabbing and whining about ms foul mouth.

Yes, you know why you were hiding before but developed balls to post on the thread after you saw me.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by slimyem: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: I know you've been spoiling for fight for a while now- you dont like being ignored, or maybe you want to be a mod.

So, pray tell, what are you blabbing and whining about ms foul mouth.

Yes, you know why you were hiding before but developed balls to post on the thread after you saw me.
Isn't the bolded your well-deserved title?
...or don't you want it no more?
Did the truth hurt too much?
I'm sorry,i didn't mean to hurt you cheesy...i just couldn't look past the hypocrisy screaming in your post.
..and the rest of what you have up there is some funny nonsense..grincheesy
swallow it!!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
your grammar gets worse by the day.

what happened?

and what is "dont you want it no more?"

are you looking to impress visa officials or some mugu you have your eye on.

well, now we know what's going on with you, after this analysis. undecided

i wanna wanna

better learn pidgin so you wont look so villagey.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1:

Have your fellow mod hide it if you're offended!

Mac is a mod

Since when undecided
Re: Somebody Help by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ujujoan:

Mac is a mod

Since when undecided

Embarassingly,I am. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Somebody Help by coogar: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
k2039:

I can tell you with all certainity that if she has never been approached by a guy in her life, then something is obviously wrong.

She needs to come out with her records, has she ever dated, has she ever been asked out by a guy, what is her definition of a husband(probabble he is looking for an ideal man that just doesnt exist) etc

of course, she would have been approached but she's too busy to listen to the drivel of those men......her record is clean...it must be very clean for her to think its possible to score at her age. do u want her or not?
Re: Somebody Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Embarassingly,I am. embarassed embarassed embarassed

No wonder . . . All you sabi sabi has finally paid off! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by slimyem: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: your grammar gets worse by the day.

what happened?

and what is "dont you want it no more?"

are you looking to impress visa officials or some mugu you have your eye on.

well, now we know what's going on with you, after this analysis. undecided

i wanna wanna

better learn pidgin so you wont look so villagey.
This is no grammar class and i just love my double negatives....so your comment on it is BLAH!undecided
...and the rest of what you typed...BLAH!grin
Next time,don't try to remove the speck in someone else's eyes when you have one stuck in yours.
Goodday!smiley
Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
you live to post on nl,

i see!

good luck with your husband search, at least folks are aware now.

if your foul mouth is stuck with you for life, then i guess a foul mouth man will end up in your clutches.

birds of a feather, are foul mouthed together.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
i just love my double negatives

i think you mean you want to be americana.

unfortunately, you still sound bush, something you need to work on.
Re: Somebody Help by slimyem: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1:

i think you mean you want to be americana.

unfortunately, you still sound bush, something you need to work on.
BLAH!!!
Re: Somebody Help by baby124: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy

This is really about the OP Tpia and Slimyem grin cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Dad Is Asking... / Tradional Wedding / What Will You Do If Your Child Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.