Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Somebody Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Help (1703 Views)

Somebody Help Me, After A Week Visit To My Sister Is Waging War On Me And Family / Please Somebody Help / Am 21 Yrs & I Hav 1.3 Million, My Dad Wants Me 2 Save The Money. Somebody Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
slimyem: help me folks!!!!
Re: Somebody Help by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
I don't believe this thread. Another attention seeker
Re: Somebody Help by tpia1: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
baby_123: grin grin grin grin cheesy

This is really about the OP Tpia and Slimyem grin cheesy.

nah, i'm about 10 years past that cut off age of 37, so, its slimyem.

please pray for her- her miracle can still happen this year.
Re: Somebody Help by successbuilder: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
jmoore: @op we dont know how many boyfriends you have had in the past so we can know from which angle to tackle your problem.

Anyways,never lose hope. Get out from your closet and the good man will find you.
Does it really matter how man boy friends i have
Re: Somebody Help by coogar: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
successbuilder:
Does it really matter how man boy friends i have

it doesn't matter - as long as you didn't have up to 40 boyfriends
40 is the threshold!
Re: Somebody Help by maclatunji: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ujujoan:

No wonder . . . All you sabi sabi has finally paid off! grin grin

That is just me now, no pretense- just me being me. By the way, I didn't want to become Moderator.tongue But there are times one finds it difficult to say no to certain people because they hold you in high esteem and you do the same. tongue
Re: Somebody Help by successbuilder: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
greatgod2012: @ op, i have these few points for u:
First of all, dont be desperate, if u are desperate, u may be blinded to settle for any man, which may be at d expense of your joy.

2ndly, be cool, calm and collected, dont because u want to marry, and start being anxious, through anxiety, u can not achieve anything.
Next, leave your age aside, be more friendly, more tolerant and more godly,all these, not for u to loose your confidence, but for u to maintain your peace and your posture.
Next, never compromise as regards d qualities u want in a man, if u do, u are putting ur everlasting happiness into jeopady.
Next, age is a matter of d mind, be young at heart, stop carrying and announcing your age, your priority for getting married should not be because u are of age, but should be because u find a man who can make u happy for d rest of your life, if u dont get your priority right, u are putting yourself into a big or a bigger risk.
Finally, what type of person are u? Are u loving, lovable, smart, intelligent, friendly, tolerant, disciplined yet humble?.......etc........ Work more on your person and d right man will be attracted to you, make yourself d good and d right woman to be with and d right and good man shall be attracted to u.Thank you sooo much
Goodluck!
Re: Somebody Help by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
@OP, I find it hard to believe that a 37-year old woman single would come on here to ask such a question. I mean what answer do you expect to get? Directions to the home of a good man who will love you? A website where good men are waiting for you? PhoneNumbers of some good men? I mean what exactly do you need help with, if you have yet to realize at this age why you are likely still single and what you must do then? Tell you that if you are sweet enough, cool enough, nice enough, become the best chef in the world, make yourself exactly like the Psalm 31 woman, a good man will auto-magically show up? Please grow up if you haven't been doing that all your 37 years on the planet. There is no cut and paste on life issues and somehow I expected you should know this by now.

*** I hate it when people pretend single-hood is some kind of disease state that there needs to be a cure for***.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need / Are We Suppose To Worship Our Landlords Or Their Family? / Is It Proper To Take Transport Fare Offered To You By Your Girl's Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.