Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? (2892 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Turn Off: a lady that doesn't know just when to STFU! Hmmm especially when she can't even speak proper ENGLISH, and just keeps keeps nagging and spewing insultive words...... No matter how beautiful that lady is, i will develop instant hate towards her!
Turn On: a lady with beautiful hands and feet! Damn this is a really good turn on for me. I so much love my girls having pretty hands and feet.
Seriously, i would never ask a girl (even if she is pretty) with scaly uneven distorted and ugly looking hands and/or feets out!
So lets hear yours people...
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by k2039: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Turn on: Intelligence

Turn off: Stupidity
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by luvmijeje(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Turn on:A guy dat behave as a MAN.
Turn off:A guy dat behave as a BOY.
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by greedie1(f): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
turn off: too much hairs, bad breath, toutish attitude
turn on: smoking hot legs, attractive hands$feet, intelligence, good manners

1 Like

Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Turn on-Beauty and Brilliance...Turn off-Fugly and Folly
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by sanchez4eva: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Turn on--Big bobbi and Big yansh
Turn off--Small bobbi and flat yansh
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Obinnau(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
whenever i admire a girl the first place my eyes usually fall on are on the fingernails and toe nails! Once they are dirty it means we are not compartible jeez i hate dirty girls!
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by sagytariusTM1: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2012
Don't snore. Else, you're disqualified.
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Plarp: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2012
blogger1.0:
Turn Off: a lady that doesn't know just when to STFU! Hmmm especially when she can't even speak proper ENGLISH, and just keeps keeps nagging and spewing insultive words...... No matter how beautiful that lady is, i will develop instant hate towards her!

So lets hear yours people...
This is almost every single female on this website, and probably Nigeria in general

Turn ons; cleanliness, modesty, innocence, creativity, shortness, light skin etc etc.
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2012
Turn on:neat,fine and busty girl
Turn off:girls that talks too much
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by shizzle11(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Turn off- arrogance, lousy/talkative, unkept/dirty

Turn on- neatness, figure8, tall, clever, romantic
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:
turn off: too much hairs, bad breath, toutish attitude
turn on: smoking hot legs, attractive hands$feet, intelligence, good manners
@bolded. You talking abt me. Right? Lmao
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Turn on: Beauty, intelligence, decent & God fearing.
Turn off: Ugly, dummy, rascal & unfaithful...
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by greedie1(f): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
@bolded. You talking abt me. Right? Lmao
from wat i ve seen, it could be....... grin grin
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

from wat i ve seen, it could be....... grin grin
Ahh! What have u seen?
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by greedie1(f): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
Ahh! What have u seen?
u really want to know? cheesy
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

u really want to know? cheesy
Yea.. Would love to
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by P4VS20: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
TURN OFF - LOUD GIRLS,
TURN ON - GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, LAUGHS A LOT. , i will chase for 5mins. lol
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Mavor: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Mynd44: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2012
k2039: Turn on: Intelligence

Turn off: Stupidity
Same here
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Turn on: A big man, with big hands and feet
Turn off : A dumb man ( like for real,still can't forget my shortest relationship, lasted for 3 days, the guy so big and beautiful but a total airhead!)
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Mynd44: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2012
^^
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by larrymoore(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2012
I can go mile 4 any simple, clean and versatile lady cos l am simple.
I dont want u if u are rude n inconsiderate.
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by NosaHenry(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2012
Turn on: pleasant, clean, shappy good hearted girl
Turn off: stern, unfriendly, fugly and rude bitch
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Turn-Offs - Arrogance, Cruelty.
Turn-Ons - Intelligence, kindness, good manners,
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by wandeykul(f): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Turnoff-talkative,lousy,ugly and short guys.
Re: What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? by dmcdad: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
wandeykul: Turnoff-talkative,lousy,ugly and short guys.
Haba! You mean I ain't got hope?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Keep Calling Her? / Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.