Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . (3578 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
immediate turn offs men see in some ladies.

1 Farting In Our Presence
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

2 Eating too much Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

3 Washing of your undies Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies, we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!

4 Talking too dirty Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!

5 Laughing excessively Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted.

6 Always watching movies If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once your man is around. Weneed total concentration when we are talking to you.

7 Fighting Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that one day you will fight his mother.

8 i Too Know attitude Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports ,romance, friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm.
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Dioxidane: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
#True

1 Like

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
point one.

you never see lovers wey go dey use mess tanker grin you never see anything.

your number 6 get as e b o
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by izuch(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Demanding money for everything
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Beesluv: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
ok
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by loomer: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mess get toilet?

Who says farting is not allowed. If my babe no fit fart for my front I no go marry her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Aspiregreat: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
1 7*8

Na big time turn off undecided
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Number 1, there are some farts u cannot control #Fact, so what do u want her to do ?? Its human nature u cant change it
Number 3 , so ur bae always picks the time u are with her to wash undies?? Lol really how many girls have u dated that does this.
Number 5 , like if she finds it funny .. how do u control laughing.
Number 6 , nothing wrong in watching movies, if nollywood irritates u then i think its just a personal choice for u.

Mayb u looking for barbie doll , the rest if the points are ok ^^^ thise ones get as E be .. You seem like a control freak lol just my opinion sha .

2 Likes

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Trash!

4 Likes

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dioxidane:
#True

Thanks broh.
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by missKiffy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
What you actually want is a perfect woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
point one.

you never see lovers wey go dey use mess tanker grin you never see anything.

your number 6 get as e b o

Lmao. What happened to No.6?
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
izuch:

No problem with that if wealthy.
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by dharay99: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
0p...
30% correct.

1 Like

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid:

Lmao. What happened to No.6?
it can't be a turn off if the guy already knows his babe is addicted to movies smiley
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
Mess get toilet?

Who says farting is not allowed. If my babe no fit fart for my front I no go marry her

I smh for u. Dont come here to tell us she fart for momcy presence o.
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
missKiffy:

Exactly cheesy
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by loomer: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid:

I smh for u. Dont come here to tell us she fart for momcy presence o.

So the thing wey I write hard u to read or na understand hard u, which one?

1 Like

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
it can't be a turn off if the guy already knows his babe is addicted to movies smiley

I'm convinced now. Should I edit it?
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:

So the thing wey I write hard u to read or na understand hard u, which one?

The duo! 8-)
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by agarawu23(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid:

I'm convinced now. Should I edit it?
leave it bro wink your point is there already and not everyone will reason the same.

1 Like

Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Liftkid(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
leave it bro wink your point is there already and not everyone will reason the same.

Permit me call you Etisalat because NOw You are talking. cheesy
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by loomer: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid:

The duo! 8-)

Ok
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Youngpo413: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
izuch:
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid:

Permit me call you Etisalat because NOw You are talking. cheesy
smiley
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by forandy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:

sense making smiley 
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by agarawu23(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
forandy:

sense making smiley 
smiley wink
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by alexis007(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Liftkid 'lifted' someone else's thread and made it his own. angry

Look at his stupid head. Even his life is a plagiarized existence.

Next time, copy and pay tribute to the source copied from. Stop forming James Hardley Chase with another's creativity.
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by andyanders: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
having an offensive body odor. Ladies who fail to use deodorant and ladies who oozes or emit out bad odor when they open their legs.
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
missKiffy:
is there anyone without flaws'?
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Liftkid:
I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted.
gringrin
Re: Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . by Sommyangel(f): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2015
So we shouldn't be free again cuz we are dating?..abegi..if my bf farts in my presence,ill give him double dose grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? / Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. / 12 Reasons Guys Friendzone Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.