Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (23024 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Naijalastborn(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bro, pls I am trying to Uprgrade my GTi9001 Gingerbread to 4.2 Jelly bean, I have downloaded the COM files in which is about 171 mb, and I have put it on My phone SD but when I boot to Recovery Manager, I couldn't find the File I put eariler, I don't know what's happen there I have tried alll I could maybe I am not doing things right, pls anyone with Good tips to get this done, please share more light, Thanks
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
murphyola:
pls! I want to upgrade my tecno n7 from 4.0 to 4.2 pls wats the step and how can I do dat? I've already rooted my phone. urgent reply pls
Not possible sorry
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2013
MasterPDON: Yo Hollaslyd, remember me??.....Longest time.!

I'm sorry if this question has been asked..but, how do i get the drivers of my phone to be installed on my PC?? I tried to root my bolt with srsroot but my drivers weren't installed. I tried to update the drivers on the net but it didn't happen. So how do i go about it??
Download pdanet
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2013
@#CJO100#:
Pls I need to upgrade my HTC myTouch 3G Slide from version 2.1 to the latest Android version. The phone is rooted already. pls I need step-by-step guild.

I hope to use BBM on it after the upgrade. Thanks
Upgrade can be achieved, but bbm cannot work on armv6 sorry
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2013
Jahboy101: JahBoY: Hi
mankind abeg hav been reading comment for
the past 3hrs now and im very appy for d
great Job u are doing. please i will be veri
happy if u can help me as well. i want to root
my android von, its HTC G2 tmobile. i need
step to step on hw to get dis done plz. thnx
whatsapp 08169026384,
richcrish001@gmail.com thnx once again.
If you are on 2.1, use srsroot
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2013
bhejaey: how do i upgrade my htc merge to 4.0,i nid bbm ooo
Bring it to me or do it yourself
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Bro, pls I am trying to Uprgrade my GTi9001 Gingerbread to 4.2 Jelly bean, I have downloaded the COM files in which is about 171 mb, and I have put it on My phone SD but when I boot to Recovery Manager, I couldn't find the File I put eariler, I don't know what's happen there I have tried alll I could maybe I am not doing things right, pls anyone with Good tips to get this done, please share more light, Thanks
Do you have any idea of what you are doing
First is gingerbread bootloaders this is where you stand the chance of bricking you device.
Secondly flash a custom recovery
Thirdly locate the file and flash
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Naijalastborn(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Do you have any idea of what you are doing
First is gingerbread bootloaders this is where you stand the chance of bricking you device.
Secondly flash a custom recovery
Thirdly locate the file and flash
I know what I am talking about, I got all I need now, just need to flash the custom recovery? Do u have any info on how I can go about?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Naija_lastborn: I know what I am talking about, I got all I need now, just need to flash the custom recovery? Do u have any info on how I can go about?
I guess you know what you are doing
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by cuthbert5: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
hi bro kudos for d good work.pls i need to upgrade my htc velocity 4g from 2.7 to 4.0 sø as to install bbm pls how do i go about it...thanx bro
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by edoyad(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
@hollaslyd, after updating my HTC one XL to 4.2 sense 5,.the provision for developer options under settings has vanished. I can't find usb debugging undecided

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by tonyxrated(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
which upgraded os is compactable 4 my htc g2
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
edoyad: @hollaslyd, after updating my HTC one XL to 4.2 sense 5,.the provision for developer options under settings has vanished. I can't find usb debugging undecided
Open about.
Scroll to build number
Tap it severally to make you a developer
Go back. The option will be visible
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
tonyxrated: which upgraded os is compactable 4 my htc g2
Up to 4.3 on custom ROM based
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by nonny1212: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2013
This thread is really awesome. More grease to your elbow.... Please I just bought Samsung galaxy s3. Itz running ics 4.0.4. It's not bn rooted. I really need help. How do i root it?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by edoyad(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Open about.
Scroll to build number
Tap it severally to make you a developer
Go back. The option will be visible
grin grin grin grin
Negro, you is special. Are you a human android or something? grin

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by edoyad(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
HTC
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by cuthbert5: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
@hollasyd bro pls kindly assist ur guy as per my last request...thanx
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2013
nonny1212: This thread is really awesome. More grease to your elbow.... Please I just bought Samsung galaxy s3. Itz running ics 4.0.4. It's not bn rooted. I really need help. How do i root it?
Download Odin 1.85 to your PC http://d-h.st/77a
Download Samsung drivers
Download http://download.chainfire.eu/196/CF-Root/SGS3/CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip
Extract Odin and run it
Extract the CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip file to obtain a file named CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar
Click on PDA and find where the CFRoot file is.
Click start and wait for it to be finished.
Your done.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2013
cuthbert5: @hollasyd bro pls kindly assist ur guy as per my last request...thanx
Sorry I didn't get your request
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by hardniola(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
i just got htc one at&t on 4.3 but sense still on 5.0 instead of sense 5.5....anyone at&t sim card micro.
Holla how can i unlock any idea nd how much it cost.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by cuthbert5: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Sorry I didn't get your request
pls bro i need to upgrade my htc velocity fro
m 2.3 to 4.2 sø as to install bbm...thanx
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by tonyxrated(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Up to 4.3 on custom ROM based
ok, wil i be able 2ping on my htc g2 after d upgrade?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
cuthbert5: pls bro i need to upgrade my htc velocity fro
m 2.3 to 4.2 sø as to install bbm...thanx
Flash a custom recovery via fastboot
Download a custom jelly bean ROM and flash
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
tonyxrated:
ok, wil i be able 2ping on my htc g2 after d upgrade?
Yes
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by mfrizzy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
wanna upgrade my lg p925 to ics.....how do i go about it?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by MasterPDON: 1:12am On Nov 12, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Download pdanet
I see that pdanet is a router but I don't need that. my pc surfs alright and I use a modem. I'm complaining of the drivers themself.

btw, do you know of any app that can be used to create folders in the APP MENU?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by MasterPDON: 1:14am On Nov 12, 2013
also, do you know of any app that can take screen casts(not screenshots) without root
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by cuthbert5: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Flash a custom recovery via fastboot
Download a custom jelly bean ROM and flash
hello bro kindly send me a link to download fastboot and appropraite steps to go about it...thanx a bunch bro,i appreciate u a lot!
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by cuthbert5: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ hollasyd pls am having difficulty downloadn d fastboot..kindly send me a link to download it and appropraite steps to applyn it..thanx a bunch bro
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by cuthbert5: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
pls bro kindly send me a link to my mail box,, cuthbertokoro@yahoo.com,, to download fastboot and step by step process to installn it...thanx a bunch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer / 7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.