Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (23023 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by lafayette(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
To safely root ur android device n upgrade to a stable custom roms, contact/message me on whatsapp wit 08136329873
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Influence01: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
wanna upgrade my galaxy note 10.1 to kit kat I need help
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
plz...anyway to root note 2 without pc?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by awofe20(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls i nd someone explain how use freedom to unlock fifa 14
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by awofe20(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
austino71: plz...anyway to root note 2 without pc?
go n download Framaroot-1.9.3.apk step-1:Install Framaroot from the apk file. Step -2:Choose “install Superuser” option inside Framaraoot. Step3: Select any of the exploits that appears in the app and wait for
some time. Step 4: If you see a “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device ” message then you have successfully
rooted your phone . Step5 : If you see “Failed … Try another exploit if available” message then try selecting another
exploit .
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
awofe20: go n download Framaroot-1.9.3.apk step-1:Install Framaroot from the apk file. Step -2:Choose “install Superuser” option inside Framaraoot. Step3: Select any of the exploits that appears in the app and wait for
some time. Step 4: If you see a “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device ” message then you have successfully
rooted your phone . Step5 : If you see “Failed … Try another exploit if available” message then try selecting another
exploit .
I have tried but it didn't work. ...it can't even select exploit....I don't know if it's because of knox
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Cimbi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
austino71: I have tried but it didn't work. ...it can't even select exploit....I don't know if it's because of knox
Towelroot is the solution, thank me later
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cimbi:
Towelroot is the solution, thank me later
okay. ..but ain't sure it gonna work...saw some comments over dia..that its not working
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Influence01: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Influence01: wanna upgrade my galaxy note 10.1 to kit kat I need help
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2014
THE NEW SAMSUNG TELEGRAM GROUP CHAT IS NOW OPEN TO ALL SAMSUNG GALAXY
USERS....IF YOU NEED HELP ON YOUR SAMSUNG TWEAKING AND PORTING STUFF JUST
DROP YOUR NUMBER WE GONNA ADD YOU!!!!!!!!!....NB:plz it's open to all samsung
users!!! TELEGRAM ONLY
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Sandotusev: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
You can unlock any cell phone whit tools from this page : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by peterjero(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please how do I root my galaxy grand duos without a pc, I've tried kinguser and at 77% it just told me it's a tough device. I need help I've upgraded to 4.2.2
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Diseye29(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
i need dis Hd games 1 acessn creed 2 pop 3 god of war 4 takken 5 devil may cry on my bb1o pls
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by fidukhan: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.