Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (23016 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Danharrison: My samsung galaxy S, SGH-1897, is hanging. The phone will boot to the display of 'GalaxyS' and hang, with the big 'S' logo flashing at the center of the screen. Pls any help?
can u boot to the recovery? if yes, u can recover if by factory resetting from there. if it doesn't work, u need to flash stock rom from at&t. call me if ur biased
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by pawn89(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2013
nice HD games collection, but am far away from u how and where can i download those games?
thanks
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:49am On Jan 05, 2013
androidhdclub.com
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by NEROSKY(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2013
bro, ama bout getting my Droid N3 this week,those it run java files like 2go..because wif android am real novice...Am addicted to symbian Os but ama bout to make a change now...pls your candid advice needed.....
And again if i buy it can i upgrade it to latest android Os widout damage ? If yes,those this Latest Os work normal Thanks!
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2013
NEROSKY: bro, ama bout getting my Droid N3 this week,those it run java files like 2go..because wif android am real novice...Am addicted to symbian Os but ama bout to make a change now...pls your candid advice needed.....
And again if i buy it can i upgrade it to latest android Os widout damage ? If yes,those this Latest Os work normal Thanks!
android supports java on third party it doesn't come preinstalled because android is running on linux code. i can make it run java apps and games just like symbian through java emu which is completely stable.
as per upgrades. this phone was manufactured 2 month ago their are no upgrades for now and will soon be. the os it came with is very fluid and standard. good news is, its now rootable, hackable in symbian language.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Posman(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
i need the modern combat, any of the them, preferably 3. wats d size? i souldnt find the cache data on android.mob.org
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD: thesr are all my HD Game Collections

Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies
Battle Field
Asphalt 7: Heat
Asphalt 5 HD
The Dark Knight Rises
Red Bull X-Fighters 2012
Dead Trigger
The Amazing Spider-Man
Final Fantasy III
Sonic 4 Episode II
Max Payne Mobile
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Bruce Lee
Street Fighter IV
Reckless Racing
Reckless Racing 2
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Real Football 2013
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
Pes 2012
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer 2
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder 2 HD
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Agent Dash.

holla at me on 08066434636. am fully loaded

Nice. Good to finally meet someone that also has crazy collection of HD paid games. You don't do Paid apps too?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD: androidhdclub.com

Correction: androhdclub.com
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by haibe(m): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2013
@hollaslyd do I need to root my phone to play those games?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
uniqueval:

Nice. Good to finally meet someone that also has crazy collection of HD paid games. You don't do Paid apps too?
For paid apps I tell u how to fish no get it for u.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
haibe: @hollaslyd do I need to root my phone to play those games?
Nope at least 90% of them
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by haibe(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Nope at least 90% of them

so do u mean I can play them from my sd card without rooting?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by femi9naija(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls I have a rooted lg nitro hd (p930) v20c firmware with stock ICS 4.0.4. I need to install CWM to flash a custom ROM. Pls, how do I go bout this?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by edrys(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Somebody shud pls help me on how to install game.loft
games on tn3. i dwnloaded spiderman total mayhem hd, i av
unzip and placed the data file in gameloft folder but d game
did nt detect it. I av also renamed the folder to GloftSMHP as specified in some blog, still not playing. is there something i av not done yet. Tnx in anticipation
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2013
haibe:

so do u mean I can play them from my sd card without rooting?

Yep
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2013
femi9naija: Pls I have a rooted lg nitro hd (p930) v20c firmware with stock ICS 4.0.4. I need to install CWM to flash a custom ROM. Pls, how do I go bout this?

Download and install the ROM Manager from playstore.
after the app is installed, launch it from the Menu of your device.
From the first screen, select Flash ClockworkMod Recovery option.
Next, choose the LG Nitro HD from the devices list.
It should begin downloading and installing the ClockworkMod Recovery on your device. Be patient!
As soon as the process is done, you’ll get a confirmation message on your screen from superuser, accept and your done.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by haibe(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Yep

how can I get the games?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
haibe:

how can I get the games?
i stay at satellite town.
meet up with me with ya token
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by haibe(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
i stay at satellite town.
meet up with me with ya token
check ur whatsapp pm.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by femi9naija(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
HOLLASLYD:

Download and install the ROM Manager from playstore.
after the app is installed, launch it from the Menu of your device.
From the first screen, select Flash ClockworkMod Recovery option.
Next, choose the LG Nitro HD from the devices list.
It should begin downloading and installing the ClockworkMod Recovery on your device. Be patient!
As soon as the process is done, you’ll get a confirmation message on your screen from superuser, accept and your done.

I've done that. Thanx anyways. Happened to learn that the firmware v20c's bootloader was locked. So i will downgrade to gingerbread then root and then flash any custom ROM i so desire. Thanx 4 d help tho.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by femi9naija(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
The help I need now is suggestion on a custom rom. If any1 has used cyanogenmod, aokp etc. Which is more reliable with no or less bugs. I don't want trouble. Thanx.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
femi9naija:

I've done that. Thanx anyways. Happened to learn that the firmware v20c's bootloader was locked. So i will downgrade to gingerbread then root and then flash any custom ROM i so desire. Thanx 4 d help tho.
If the bootloader was locked, that means u never had root. Then downgrade to froyo to be able acquire root and clockworkmod recovery through rom manager. And make sure u have s-off
All in tact, you will be ready for a custom android 4.2.2 jelly bean.

femi9naija: The help I need now is suggestion on a custom rom. If any1 has used cyanogenmod, aokp etc. Which is more reliable with no or less bugs. I don't want trouble. Thanx.
femi9naija: The help I need now is suggestion on a custom rom. If any1 has used cyanogenmod, aokp etc. Which is more reliable with no or less bugs. I don't want trouble. Thanx.
Cyanogenmod is less buggy
WHile others like Aosp and Aopk is fully over customizable with few bugs.
Go for Aosp based rom
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by landerdot: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
hav an lg e400 os 2.3.6 want to know if i can upgrde d os nd if hd games work on it
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by leslieu63(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
I have a htc amaze 4g smartphone and would like to upgrade from it gingerbread 2.3.6 to jellybean pls I need assistance thanks.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by ndizzle(m): 1:52am On Apr 20, 2013
I have successfully rooted my HTC salsa.its running on v2.3.3.please I need a step by step guideon how to upgrade to higher version or even ics or a jellybean.thanks.

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by edrys(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
edrys: Somebody shud pls help me on how to install game.loft
games on tn3. i dwnloaded spiderman total mayhem hd, i av
unzip and placed the data file in gameloft folder but d game
did nt detect it. I av also renamed the folder to GloftSMHP as specified in some blog, still not playing. is there something i av not done yet. Tnx in anticipation
@Hollaslyd,I will really aprc8 Ur response on dis. ck zombies 2 from playtime also refuse to play. Pls..... I need your help.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by edrys(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
I mean playstore
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 21, 2013
hi,hollasyd. sorry 4 deviating. can d infinix buzz be rooted(so dat d ram&rom can b increasd).
thanks
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:46am On Apr 21, 2013
bheegsam: hi,hollasyd. sorry 4 deviating. can d infinix buzz be rooted(so dat d ram&rom can b increasd).
thanks
of cos it can be rooted

1 Like

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:49am On Apr 21, 2013
landerdot: hav an lg e400 os 2.3.6 want to know if i can upgrde d os nd if hd games work on it
of cus it can be upgraded and can run minimal hd games not thee once with high textures
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:53am On Apr 21, 2013
leslieu63: I have a htc amaze 4g smartphone and would like to upgrade from it gingerbread 2.3.6 to jellybean pls I need assistance thanks.
you have to unlock the bootloaders first
s-off before rooting and flashing in a recovery to be able to upgrade
you have an official sense 3.6 upgrade to android 4.0.4 ics while android 4.1.1 jelly bean is a custom sense 4 rom very much the one one htc one x.finally andrid 4.2.2 upgrade is a total custom rom with no sense u.i but nexus u.i
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 3:59am On Apr 21, 2013
ndizzle: I have successfully rooted my HTC salsa.its running on v2.3.3.please I need a step by step guideon how to upgrade to higher version or even ics or a jellybean.thanks.
am sorry to announce to you that htc dropped support for ya device and no upgrade is available to you.even devs on cyanogenmod find it difficult to produce custom upgrades for ya device

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.