Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Will You Remember Your Mother For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? (10264 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / What Would You Remember Your Father For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by alfredo4u(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
The way she used to package rice, beans and garri for me dose days wen i was servin.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by omiobo: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
So many! The one love most is that she gave me the privilege to come through her and amidst of trials she made me a God fearing man,and laid my life foundation on a solid rock to build a better tomorrow.
*Tears fill my eyes*
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Broker23(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
It's 2 numerous 2 mention 1. For love and care 2.for her love for education 3.for her inspiring words 4 she is a gud very gud cook.etc
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by omiobo: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: -For her unconditional love.
-Her great sense of humor, you must find hilarity in whatever she does\say, I know how hard we fought not to laugh while she was scolding us, she was just too funny.
-Her exceptional culinary skill.
And not forgetting her legendary left back hand slap, I'm sure my two older siblings will never forget this even if their memories get formatted grin.

gringringringringringrin
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Sirniyeh(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ah, my mother! Rest in peace. If not for anything but the day you prepared dinners and could not eat out of it, just for the sake of children. You are a rib lost! Ah, poverty no good at all. Money don come now you no dey to chop my money. RIP

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by begwong: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
methodman: For abandoning me wen i was barely 1 year old....and den making me hate women for a while. angry angry cry
kpele o undecided
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Vado(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Fork that, I aint gonna act as if my mom is the best in the world or nuffin. Being human, not all her qualities are worhty of emulation but the good certainly outweighs the ugly. With that being said, I will always love that woman till the dirt is on me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by 2sexy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
kokoye:

She will be remembered for being what every child would ask for.
yeah...same as my mum...
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by 2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
fapcrook: Her love and generosity to neighbours
same as my mum! but she is no more!
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Shenez: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
She give me a dirty slap!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by donPhill(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
for her unconditional love on me......ahh! Love u mum!

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by 2sexy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
freecocoa: -For her unconditional love.
-Her great sense of humor, you must find hilarity in whatever she does\say, I know how hard we fought not to laugh while she was scolding us, she was just too funny.
-Her exceptional culinary skill.
And not forgetting her legendary left back hand slap, I'm sure my two older siblings will never forget this even if their memories get formatted grin.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Your mum na table tennis player?
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by TheKingsQueen: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
For everything she's done for me. They are uncountable
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by phemieojelabi: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
For being there always.Morally n Spiritually.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
For being Selfless!
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
for being responsible enough, not to have swallowed me when i was still a sp.erm in the name or ora.lllll s.e.5xxx...and my advice to all ur ladies swallowing....u may just be swallowing our next president...please lets campaign agaonst or/al s.e.xx and BJ swallows..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by omenka(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
She HAD the meanest culinary skills I'd ever seen. Made those tastefully mean dishes that could knock ur lights out or wake you up from your deepest coma! A beutiful damsel she was. Too bad she had to take her exit too soon.
Wish above evryother thing that God could bring you back to spend just a day with your son. Remember how you used to tell me 'I Love You', but I was so young and too damn shy to say thesame to you, though my luv for you was outta this world!
Im a grown man now and wish I could get a chance to kiss you on ur forehead and tell you just how much I Love You.
RIP Momma.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
I ll remember her for what n who I am today. My Mum(Moomi is wht i used to cal her) is everything to me oo. ki'ku ma pa moomi fun mi oo,amin
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by StateOfMind: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Her humility...my mum is humble to a fault kiss
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Freeopod(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will remembeR er for bng ma mother
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by freecocoa(f): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Your mum na table tennis player?
No oo but had it been she played, I'm certain her back hand would have been off the hook, she was talented with that hand grin.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
My mother is still alive and kicking. Very strong woman by the grace of God. So this thread sir/ma and I, have nothing common.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by k00lxpert(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
i hav never seen a woman who is as caring as my mum...she's a rare gem...i missed her...may her soul rest in the bosom of the Lord Jesus!
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by PastorOla1: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
SELFLESSNESS.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Kk4(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Everything. She is awesome
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by dasdexter(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
i'll my pretty,precious mum for her unending love for me, i pray GOD bless in everywhere she goes,everything she does embark on, dominion in every aspect of her life, & most of all guarantee her passage thru d gates of heaven. Amen kissi'll my pretty,precious mum for her unending love for me, i pray GOD bless in everywhere she goes,everything she does embark on, dominion in every aspect of her life, & most of all guarantee her passage thru d gates of heaven. Amen
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by timbros(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
*singing*

*Sweet mother....I no go forget u, for this suffer wey u suffer for me...*

Kai! I go always remember my Mama for all the love wey she show me.

My Mama na the best mama for the whole world!!!

All of una mamas join together no reach my mama half.... wink wink wink

*Waiting patiently for resurrection*

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Coldfeet(f): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sweet mother I no go forget you! For the suffer weh you suffer for me e!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by ifihearam: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
OH MY MAMA
SHE CALLS MY NAME PASSIONATELY,YES BECAUSE NO OTHER PERSON ADDRESSES ME BY THAT NAME cry cry cry cry cry
HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND CARE,HER SENSE OF HUMOR AND ABOVE ALL HER SOFT HEARTEDNESS.

WILL FOREVER LOVE AND CHERISH YOU MOTHER.
RIP
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Ice4jez(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
no body care about daddy .it mummy mummy mummy.but me luv me mama like craze anyway.she is one in a billion.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Thekeeper(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sirniyeh: Ah, my mother! Rest in peace. If not for anything but the day you prepared dinners and could not eat out of it, just for the sake of children. You are a rib lost! Ah, poverty no good at all. Money don come now you no dey to chop my money. RIP
oga sir. .i throway saluté. . . .u don forget me totally,this life no b like dat o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marrying For Comfort / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.