Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,533 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Killed In Ibadan 3 Weeks To Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Killed In Ibadan 3 Weeks To Wedding (895 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed In Ibadan 3 Weeks To Wedding by wetman(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2008
There is a controversy over the death of a 32-year-old commercial driver in Ibadan, Oyo State, Samuel Ayeni, three weeks to his wedding. The deceased was said to have been murdered by yet to be identified persons.

The father of the deceased, who confirmed the killing to the Nigerian Tribune on Wednesday, said the incident occurred on Tuesday night at Mobil area of Ring Road.

The man, who wept while narrating the incident, said the deceased used to ply Challenge- Apata road before the incident. However, investigation revealed that the deceased might have been hit by a police bullet.

According to a source, some policemen shot sporadically on Tuesday night between Akinyemi and Mobil areas. When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Ms. Bisi Okuwobi, confirmed the incident and said the incident took place around the Iyaganku Police Division.

According to her, the deceased was hit by a bullet from unknown persons around 10.00 p.m. on Tuesday. She said the incident was still being investigated.

Meanwhile, the remains of Ayeni have been deposited at the Adeoyo General Hospital mortuary.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/feb/14/608.html
Re: Man Killed In Ibadan 3 Weeks To Wedding by creamdream: 1:11am On Feb 16, 2008
?? too bad!!
Re: Man Killed In Ibadan 3 Weeks To Wedding by iceland(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
life is short

(1) (Reply)

Valentine And Sterotype Of Gift / Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days / Why R Girls So Particular About The Number 2 When It Comes To Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.