Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (57493 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Coughs* this lady was exposed few days to her wedding by medical Doctors for abortion... what would you do if you were in her man's shoes? With the wedding on the way, all your friends and family already know her and looking forward to the D-day. On top that you have never touched her and she just had an abortion. Not your pregnancy o, you guys never did it. Men what would you do? embarassed

Pictures coming soon!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Cancel the wedding ASAP undecided

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Olami90: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
No story naw... Buy Biggest padlock ever/chain nd go to her house/her family house nd lock it in their presence then throw d key into d ocean...

Is there somfin to think/consider abt dat again?

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Olami90:
No story naw... Buy Biggest padlock ever/chain nd go to her house/her family house nd lock it in their presence then throw d key into d ocean...
Wicked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Wait until the wedding day when people are gathered, grab the mic, narrate the whole tale and walkout of the venue. Na the stigma go haunt am till she gets to the threshold of hades.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2015
I will go on with the wedding arrangements

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Vision4God: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Stop every wedding plans
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Cancel the wedding ASAP undecided

Considering the fact that u are a lady..i guess the stigma cant be accepted.. grin
Olami90:

Bros you harsh O grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Maamin:

Considering the fact that u are a lady..i guess the stigma cant be accepted.. grin
The act is evil now....lady or not

8 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Haha.
Keep exposing them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by mmsen: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maamin:
Coughs* this lady was exposed few days to her wedding by medical Doctors for abortion... what would you do if you were in her man's shoes? With the wedding on the way, all your friends and family already know her and looking forward to the D-day. On top that you have never touched her and she just had an abortion. Not your pregnancy o, you guys never did it. Men what would you do? embarassed

Pictures coming soon!

A ho gon' be a ho.

Put her on the 'track', make some money.

5 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Fairgodwin(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
make I book space first before I even read..

Ok, the answer's simple: I will first of all thank the doctor (for forever delivering me from a forever trap), and second of all, I WILL CALL OFF THE WEDDING and cut all ties with the lady!!

Who cares what people would say or do? It is MY HAPPINESS we're talking about here, like seriously!
I am Otis!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by denko(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
if you love her forgive her and go ahead,

7 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
If truly he was a qualified doctor,he should have understood the "patient doctors confidentiality"

If i were the lady in question, i would drag him to court & ask his license be revoked with effective immediately.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by boolet: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
A lady like that could kill one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by meforyou1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
just go ahead with the marriage plans. it's her past life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by kayultimate(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
cancel ASAP!
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by publicenemy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
so no reasonable topic to make front page abi?

Baby Moderators.

5 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by kinisoo1: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
what a movie
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Gboyeboy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'll wait till the part where the priest asked if I wanna take her as my wife then I'd say NO.

17 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
denko:
if you love her forgive her and go ahead,

Really? angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by mormoni(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
just go ahead with the marriage plans. it's her past life.
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by MrIncrediible(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
This government sef...Under Jonathan, infidelity in relationships has been on the increase. embarassed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by cleric(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Trust me, it is better and cheaper to cancel a wedding even few seconds to the altar than being in a marriage full of regrets. It is obvious you will need to do a DNA test for all ur future kids.

15 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by EasyBundles(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
check my profile for d real stuff peeps

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by igbsam(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
waiting for picture

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by holyokoto(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
If truly he was a qualified doctor,he should have understood the "patient doctors confidentiality"

Exactly, a qualify Doctor will not expose such thing as long the woman has fruit of the womb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.