Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix (34803 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
pDude:

Did you by any chance school in Nigeria?

Your answer will give insight to your statement.

I schooled in nigeria but i dont remember the toilets in my schools being as bad as that.

In college, the toilets didnt look like that in my dorm ( dont know about other people's), to the best of my knowledge.

As long as we had water, at least the things flushed.

Dont know about now however, maybe everything got worse.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by StateOfMind: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Eeeewwwwwwwww angry shocked ...did u have to upload the poo..you must be a dirty dude to have taken a pic of that shiit

Btw, Lagos camp no too fine .
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
OMO!!!!

Lagos Camp dey like say na 5 star hotel located near the Las Vegas strip...

Dont make me post pictures of Cross Rivers State Camp at Obubra..
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by dahdah: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Now Your Struggle Continues NYSC
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by toluene12: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
that dirty closet picture should be blocked, its highly distasteful. mod pls note
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tunapawizzy: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
chei dt shyte so disgusting
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by seyigiggle: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
i hope say no be the poster shit we dey see? anyway aside that other things seem to be ok
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by olempe(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
pDude: Good.

Is that shyt inside that toilet bowl? shocked

*Vomits*

Lol
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
pDude: Good.

Is that shyt inside that toilet bowl? shocked

*Vomits*
no na akara! grin
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by joweykenz: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why must we wash our dirty linen in public? We know things are not right,but please the world is watching.dat pix of NYSC toilet aint good fellas.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by bandely(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Well, Nigerians do not have maintenance culture, so I'm not surprised at the picture of the toilet. But to think that this is what is happening in NYSC camps, it is glaring that the educated 'future leaders' are more worse than the illiterates!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: Why did we have to see the inside of the toilet, dear.

And why are there bottles of water on the floor?

Why is there no dustbin?
See JAMB question o!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
^you cant answer?
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
bandely: Well, Nigerians do not have maintenance culture, so I'm not surprised at the picture of the toilet. But to think that this is what is happening in NYSC camps, it is glaring that the educated 'future leaders' are more worse than the illiterates!
One of the few sensible comments i have seen on this thread...I tell you, people are paid to clean this toilets every morning while we're on parade ground, but some senseless beings make use of the toilets without thinking of flushing it...Even when there is water in abundance! angry
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: ^you cant answer?
When it's you turn to serve, try influencing your posting to Lagos then you will find answers to you questions.

1 Like

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
anyway

even in the village, those bathroom thingies made of sheet metal enclosing a space, look more enjoyable though.

i think the camps should have a roster for bathroom duty. Everybody should help keep those toilets/bathrooms clean.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/912321_Ugly_Side_of_NYSC__Lagos_camp_jpg2d46300c4abf16d7b63ee0ec4f8f3bf4

OMGGGGGG EWEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG!!!

Wha da Bleep!!!

Just disgusting!!

*feels like ants are crawling under my skin*
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
** no need to repost the pictures, why torture yourself**
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

OMGGGGGG EWEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG!!!

Wha da Bleep!!!

Just disgusting!!

*feels like ants are crawling under my skin*
why r u showin us d toilet pic again u I.D.I.O.T?

6 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
i spent 3 weeks in that camp, and the toilets were washed twice a day, but some people bring their dirty habits everywhere with them, and they soil everywhere. those on that floor must be really dirty. that's why Nigeria is still where it is.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
free2ryhme: when you are done with your 3 weeks orientation those who gets form earliest are those that will teach in lagos and be paid state allowance .. If you dont get any form it means you will teach for free tongue make u dey there they pos pisure
No be me do you na!...Fyi, i was 1 of the 1st 50 to get the form...#hustlerlomo# grin
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jenams: why r u showin us d toilet pic again u I.D.I.O.T?

The greatest pleasure in life would be sinking your face int hat toilet. chillax
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju: OMO!!!!

Lagos Camp dey like say na 5 star hotel located near the Las Vegas strip...

Dont make me post pictures of Cross Rivers State Camp at Obubra..
Please do bro!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The greatest pleasure in life would be sinking your face int hat toilet. chillax
grin lwkmd!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
what nonsense!

angry
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Debayurr: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
;DYea..ppl were assingned 2 tidy dat gents like 2 times a day..I was on dat same floor buh some kinda monks occupy dat floor and dey so much bring on their usual tingy and dump there without lookin back 2 flush..buh anyways like som1 ere rytful said..dey r habits 4 some silly heads..buh am out now and am so sleepin in toilet cos its so clean ere @ home..u mind me taking shots? ;DYea..ppl were assingned 2 tidy dat gents like 2 times a day..I was on dat same floor buh some kinda monks occupy dat floor and dey so much bring on their usual tingy and dump there without lookin back 2 flush..buh anyways like som1 ere rytful said..dey r habits 4 some silly heads..buh am out now and am so sleepin in toilet cos its so clean ere @ home..u mind me taking shots?
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by yorke1: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yeah....i really enjoyed Lagos camp during the time i served. The toilet was the major challenge we had then. na your fellow corp members scatter am. Damn!! you shouldnt have uploaded that toilet pics dude. use your brain na. u just succeeded in spoiling my day.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tetranine: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Katsina State orientation camp still remains the best

1 Like

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
chai, see toilet, not sure this is workable but interesting concept though.

[img]http://thedesignhub.files./2011/04/fishtoilet460_1106930c.jpg?w=300&h=187[/img]
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
Debayurr: ;DYea..ppl were assingned 2 tidy dat gents like 2 times a day..I was on dat same floor buh some kinda monks occupy dat floor and dey so much bring on their usual tingy and dump there without lookin back 2 flush..buh anyways like som1 ere rytful said..dey r habits 4 some silly heads..buh am out now and am so sleepin in toilet cos its so clean ere @ home..u mind me taking shots? ;DYea..ppl were assingned 2 tidy dat gents like 2 times a day..I was on dat same floor buh some kinda monks occupy dat floor and dey so much bring on their usual tingy and dump there without lookin back 2 flush..buh anyways like som1 ere rytful said..dey r habits 4 some silly heads..buh am out now and am so sleepin in toilet cos its so clean ere @ home..u mind me taking shots?
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
kokoye: You really did not have to show the toilet bowl picture.

*Nods head*
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
btw arent the camps supposed to have stall toilets like this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Scrap NYSC, Says FG / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.