Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,537 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix (34804 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
seyigiggle: i hope say no be the poster shit we dey see? anyway aside that other things seem to be ok

are you suggesting the op shat in the toilets, threw some bottles around, then took pictures to post on nl?
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
tetranine :
Katsina State orientation camp still remains the best
You can say that again, I did my orientation there, at Koufa Koura, modern structure & all tarred road with state of the art pavilion

2 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by StEdwin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
The poster had to just be condescending by messing up the beautiful pictures with that mess in les toilettes.......
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by ChrisGnarly: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
brother d camp is good, what will say about Edo state camp?? this Lagos own is London oo
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Vansnickers: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

OMGGGGGG EWEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG!!!

Wha da Bleep!!!

Just disgusting!!

*feels like ants are crawling under my skin*

Did you have to put the pic in your quote?!

1 Like

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by doofanc: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Thankfully, i'm using a phone, so i'm spared the horror of seeing d pix
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice camp. Some NYSC camps can only boast of pit latrines ooooo.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by moredendisc: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2012

Bum deal:Passengers trying to use the lavatory on the Szczezin to Warsaw service
found they had to chip their way through three inches of snow and ice
before they could even see the seat

[size=14pt]Commuter fury as Polish train gets so cold the toilet freezes over ...
with THREE inches of snow and ice[/size]

Rage against the latrine:When passengers complained,
the conductor told them, "at least there isn't snow in the carriage"
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by onyebaba(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Kwara Camp @ Yikpata didnt av anytin like a lavatory.. We al did it in d bushes both guys n gals.. Oh boy! u nid see hw chics d struggle space wit guys 2 shit 4 bush esp close 2 d parade ground. D worst is, d gals had 2 bath outside in d wee hours of d mornin. D fear of snakes in Yikpata camp is d begining of wisdom. enuf said.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
pixblogger:
Please do bro!

This was years back... I will go look for it.. I swear, Lagos camp looks like the hilton in Abja compared to Cross Rivers..

Three weeks of Camp, na for bush I shiit!!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju:
This was years back... I will go look for it.. I swear, Lagos camp looks like the hilton in Abja compared to Cross Rivers..

Three weeks of Camp, na for bush I shiit!!
I wish the poster would be opportuned to see other camps...he would definately call this one a five star hotel.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by rhowly(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
i Really love the pixes of the neat clean toiletses above....just give us (nigerians) 1hr with that toilet...ÿou would defintely forget there was a 'before' all u would have is 'after' lol

2 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Lakayana: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
toluene12: that dirty closet picture should be blocked, its highly distasteful. mod pls note
Na grammer you just speak.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Lakayana: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: [img]http://inourwordsblog.files./2012/08/stall1.jpg[/img]
i BEG WHICH CAMP GET THIS CLEAN TIOLET FOR 9JA? That state try o.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by GEJPFOOD: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=Lakayana]i BEG WHICH CAMP GET THIS CLEAN TIOLET FOR 9JA? That state try o.

Agwu camp in Enugu State. That was one of the greatest achievement the former governor make
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2012
Lakayana: i BEG WHICH CAMP GET THIS CLEAN TIOLET FOR 9JA? That state try o.

the photos are from google.

i was just saying the camp toilets should have stalls like that.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2012
GEJ & P.FOOD:
agwu camp enugu

picture?
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 1:05am On Dec 12, 2012
rhowly: i Really love the pixes of the neat clean toiletses above....just give us (nigerians) 1hr with that toilet...ÿou would defintely forget there was a 'before' all u would have is 'after' lol

not if the toilets had a lock and key, and sentry duty or sign in sheet at point of entry stating the condition it was found in.

just theorizing.

besides, overseas, if someone uses the public toilet and there's a smell, na wahala be that o- people get offended and call you names. Either the stuff better not smell, or the #2 should be done at home.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by serege(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2012
dat toilet ....eewwwwww.nyamaa angry
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by jigajanded: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2012
Wen shall dis country b credited for a particular event, millions were set aside for all the camp constructions n management. So this is wat am comin 2 see, God forbid cos smtin will happen der in the camp. Rubbish country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by brownlord: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2012
jiga janded: Wen shall dis country b credited for a particular event, millions were set aside for all the camp constructions n management. So this is wat am comin 2 see, God forbid cos smtin will happen der in the camp. Rubbish country.

just dey speak grammer there, u never ready get certificate
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2012
Come on, there some things that are undenaibly unnessaccsary and displeasing to the human eyes. That toilet bowl for instance. WTH!!!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by stantob(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Nigerians should wake up.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Smartiegurl(f): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2012
hahahahahahahahah! is a good thing u showed us the damn toilet, it only shows how dirty most of you in the camp can be.lets i 4get, nice pictures excluding the toilet.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Jibsonified(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
There z norin new under the Sun, as far as 9ja z concerned this pictures are best potrayed, my dear corper juz thank God u were not posted to those places where there z absolutely norin not even power supply to charge camera wey u go take snap
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Maestronaija(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi: Is that shait that I am seeing inside that toilet
Tufia!

no b shit na moin-moin..................
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Tolufizzle(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lovely set of pix...just d toilet thingy dt looks odd..
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Lordswillsmith(m): 2:54am On Dec 13, 2012
ur mama send u to skul to go study no be to dey play up and down intact dat toilet dirty ooooooooooooooo make ena go wash am
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
where is the good,bad and ugly? nl and euphemism sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Scrap NYSC, Says FG / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.